Thread: Where the hell did Xu Zu learn Xiao Wu Xiang Gong ???

Default Where the hell did Xu Zu learn Xiao Wu Xiang Gong ???

Xu Zhu used Xiao Wu Xiang Gong in his battle with qiu mo zi. where the hell did he learn it from ? its used my li qiu sui and im dont think tonglao knows it. tong lao taught him tiansan 6 yang zhang, tiangsan zhe mei sou, and shen si fu. and i dont believe li qiu sui taught him anything, so where the hell did he pick it up ? and i got a ques abt xiao wu xiang gong. what does it do ? does it only immitate any gong fu ??

He probably absorb it from LQS with his Bei Ming in the cold cave, just before it collapse.
    Would you love me in the Twilight Zone?

bei ming only absorbs inner energy, no the actual skill, just like u can absorb qiaofengs inner energy but u cant absorb xiao long 18 zhang from him

Xiao Wu Xiang Gong is a form of internal energy, so it can get absorbed, unlike XL 28/18 palms which is an "external" skill.
    Also, Xu Zhu did not know Bei Ming Shen Gong, I believe that what he got from Wu Ya Zi was Bei Ming Zhen Qi.
    I would imagine that when TSTL and LQS forced their internal enrgy into him, he ended up having both Ba Huang Liu He Wei Wo Du Zhun Gong as well as Xiao Wu Xiang Gong in his body.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite" (William Blake)

Default .

The Xiao Wu Xiang Gong instructions are also included in the Ling Jiu secret cave murals.

Which means TSTL also had access to it all along but never learnt it.

I recall XZ's energy being referred to as Bei Ming Zhen Qi all the time. I assume the Ba Hwang energy and Xiao Wu Xiang gong energy all fused and became Bei Ming Energy once inside XZ.
    Last edited by CC; 08-19-04 at 07:28 AM.

yea xz does not no bei ming he did'nt suck, they just pushed to hard.

How come that monk knows it as well in the TLBB 2003?
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

He learned it from MRB. Don't ask how MRB got it, it's a mystery.

i know hw murong bo got it. as u know wang yu yans mom is murong fu's aunt, she is also li qiu sui n wu ya zis daughter, and used to live in the cave which duanyu stumbled upon when she was younger. in case u guys didnt know, the statue of shen sian jie jie was actually li qiu sui. that would explain the similarity between wyy n shen sian jie jie. there is a library there which contains tons of kungfu manuals, which was all gone by the time duanyu came.anyway, wyys mom later married this wong guy, who is murong fus uncle, shes probably the one who moved all the kungfu manuals to murong fus place, thats hw the morong family had access to many different kungfu, and since xiao wu xiang gong is a xiaoyao pai kungfu, its most probably one of them. hope that helps

The statue was actually Li Qui Sui's sister who looked extremely like her except the sister had a mole on her face.

The Bei Ming and Ling Bo manuals were still in the cave as they were under the statue. I don't think any other Sei Yao manuals were mentioned to be on the shelves.

Apparently So Sing Ho hid all the manuals in Sei Yao Sect after Ding Chuen Chu revolted. Thus the most powerful manual that Ding got was the Energy Eraser which he already had in the first place.
    Last edited by Zhuge Liang; 09-18-04 at 04:15 AM.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

That couldn't be. Madame Wang transfered her martial arts manuals to the Wang family library, not the MuRong. Unless MRB was a thief at Wang family even 30+ years before DGSD.

maybe he went there to read and copy the manuals?

The Murongs themselves had a library of martial arts but it wasn't as extensive as the Wang Familys and i doubt it would have included XWXG or the MR's would have learnt it for sure.

since they're related + wangyuyan has the hots for her biao ge, im not surprised if the murongs have access to it as well

won't put it pass him to sneak into the Wang library to steal the manuals though