Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Chan

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Chan
    I found this set of CDs in Kowloon Bay this afternoon.
    It sells $118.00!!! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/1601/shocked.gif')

Wow......So expensive...... $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/1601/undecided.gif')
    be glad that ure in HK.
    people like us have to specially order from hk, do u noe tt?
    and that will cost us like n times more expensive. x(
    so don't complain =P
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

Quote Originally Posted by jparadize
    be glad that ure in HK.
    people like us have to specially order from hk, do u noe tt?
    and that will cost us like n times more expensive. x(
    so don't complain =P
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/1601/shocked.gif') , I just knew about this since I always buy CD which is below $100.00...... $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/1601/embarassed.gif')

Sorry for my post. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/1601/embarassed.gif')
    Amy Chan and Sandy Lam are the BEST!!!

it's just 18dollars above ur budget -_-
    which is like SGD3++ only... that will cost me a meal and a drink *lol*
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

dang, i wouldnt believe she's already 40....that is truly HOT!!

okay im gonna get on to Heroine ASAP...well, what about this she tai jun series? got the pinyin? how long does the cencorship boards take? will we be expecting it released anywhere around this year? i cant wait to get my hands on it la....one thing i hate is waiting!

and yeah, i know Romance is far much older than Heroine, exactly why i compare it with. i see Romance boxset every cd store i went, but when i say Amy Chan Sau Man's Heroine of The Yang they never even heard of it....i really feel like strangling them right there and then!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

u've got alot of qns that i cannot ans. well, i'm a singaporean thus i cant ans u smth that involve china....but one thing is for sure, the series should be out sometime in the ltr half of the year....

and yeah, asking a shop keeper on teh shows needs tactic yeah..... you'll nv get any ans if u asked if they noe amy chan's show. try asking the same show using diff celeb's name, higher chance of getting an answer =P

*sorry but i have to admit that amy isn't really popular in other areas.*
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

*sorry but i have to admit that amy isn't really popular in other areas.*
    you gotta be kidding me? she isnt? she's like the most popular veteran actress i ever known, even my mom knows her! ah these people are so ignorant...jeesh, and to think that the storekeeper shouldve known about this things....after all its what they see, what....so disappointing...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

that's bcos u are always at home to catch the series....
    how will the shopkeeper noe abt her when they at always in the shop?
    unless she's VERY popular in the area lah....

it's better that they tell u tehy dunno amy right?
    in my area, the shopkeeper insist that i got the wrong name and they insist that the person i'm talking abt is sammi cheng. isn't that more ridiculous? -_-
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

in my area, the shopkeeper insist that i got the wrong name and they insist that the person i'm talking abt is sammi cheng. isn't that more ridiculous? -_-
    hey i got the exact same thing. i practically yelled into his ears saying AMY CHAN SAU MAN!!!! but he keep insisting its Cheng Sau Man....

yeah to think of it, they dont watch much of what theyre selling...so i guess what they see is just it....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Stop piracy!
    Support original!

Any one have news of the series that Amy was filming? I believe it was another "Yang" story, but this time it's the story of the family matriarch.

Are they still filming? Is it finish? anything?

the show is out! finished filming.

it's even available for pre-ordering on yesasia.com
    the official release date is 5 september. (may be different for different places.)
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

did anyone see this show? Is it good? Worth buying? Synopsis?

I really like the 'Yang' history so I have collected almost of every movie/series made about this. The oldest one I have is of the one with the star cast made back in 1984- I think with Andy Lau and some others.

erm... let me repeat... it is available for PRE-ORDERING. that means no one has actually seen the show.

the show should be nice because it's already very popular in china before it's even aired in china. so yah... get wat i mean? hehe
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

Wink

erm... let me repeat... it is available for PRE-ORDERING. that means no one has actually seen the show.

the show should be nice because it's already very popular in china before it's even aired in china. so yah... get wat i mean? hehe
    i plan to order this is yesasia =) love amy. also saw someone selling The Good Old Days from Ebay yey! gonna add it to my collections.

Default The Young Warriors DVD Pre-order

Yesasia moved the release of The Young Warriors DVD again =/

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1004487523/

They keep moving it. I notice there's an US version and China version. US version has complete 43 series but the China version they just release till 25 and its to be continued. I wonder why they have to release 2 different ones. Is it because of the format? hmmmm

Talking The Young Warriors on the set news

少年楊家將 news.
    Check out this video. The first part is the fashion show and the 2nd part is on the set of 少年楊家將. You'll see Amy taking pictures with the other actors. Seems like they're having fun.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HH1_EG2ZFls/

thanks for chinese ghost story clip. Love her always

Quote Originally Posted by spice5
    Yesasia moved the release of The Young Warriors DVD again =/

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1004487523/

They keep moving it. I notice there's an US version and China version. US version has complete 43 series but the China version they just release till 25 and its to be continued. I wonder why they have to release 2 different ones. Is it because of the format? hmmmm
    it's so expensive... but singapore don't seem to have that yet.... so sad... X(
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

Quote Originally Posted by spice5
    i plan to order this is yesasia =) love amy. also saw someone selling The Good Old Days from Ebay yey! gonna add it to my collections.
    hehe =P i bought the good old days from ebay too.... lol. but yesasia us version has that show but again... it's very expensive lo...
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

glad they're releasing it finally....im so excited about it....wonder when are they coming into my place...*sigh* though it had no english sub i think im gonna go on scouting anyways...if they ever put up a site on this series would anyone please post it up here.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -