Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Chan

Quote Originally Posted by jparadize
    it's so expensive... but singapore don't seem to have that yet.... so sad... X(
    if dis series is not in singapore yet then it will take forever to come out in malaysia i'll be lucky if i ever get to find it here. i think i'll just go over to singapore & get it when it comes out

i don't mind paying a little bit more to get it online, i'll just have to forego everything i need to spend for the next month or so to get dis show do u know any other site that has the young warrior other than yesasia? i usually get my stuff fr sensasian n i can't seem to find it there
    Last edited by warlock; 09-20-06 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    glad they're releasing it finally....im so excited about it....wonder when are they coming into my place...*sigh* though it had no english sub i think im gonna go on scouting anyways...if they ever put up a site on this series would anyone please post it up here.....
    da only site i know of dis series is at sina http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/snyjj/index.html , though it is all in chinese. hope dis is what u r looking for. i am quite new at dis so i might be mistaken at wat u r looking for. all other info i got from dis series is fr forums just like dis

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

thank you anyway...i cant read chinese but i think im gonna go enjoy the pictures...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

sigh....the site is banned warlock...you sure you got the right address? i see youre from malaysia too...where do you shop for your chinese series boxsets? ive been looking for Heroine of The Yangs for ages......
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

sigh....the site is banned warlock...you sure you got the right address? i see youre from malaysia too...where do you shop for your chinese series boxsets? ive been looking for Heroine of The Yangs for ages......
    i am quite sure the site is working. i even tried it & it works sometimes i can't even acccess it but after a day it'll be fine. i go to da sina site like everyday so i don't understand why is it banned. maybe u can try going to dis thread it has the website there http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=15433 there are lots of pics there. i don't think u'll hav any problem looking for it caused i can't read chinese toooo

ah, i hav a friend here well i usually go to the normal music shops like speedy & movie magic. they hav quite good collections of boxsets. they are even bringing some tvb dvds so u r also looking for Heroine of the Yangs ... don't bother looking for it at the shops. u hav to get it online caused i was looking for it like for ages n at last i got it via online at sensasian. i bought part 1 n 2 .... it was really worth da money so where do u get urs??

hehe =P i bought the good old days from ebay too.... lol. but yesasia us version has that show but again... it's very expensive lo...

i end up buying the good old days from malmusic.com, yes its really expensive! it still i back order =/ i just orders 1 -54 episodes first, then next month 55 -106 hehehee. i was looking for DVD with mandarin and cantonese language and chinese subtitle.

the whole sets going to cause me around $200 oh well its worth collecting =)

it's so expensive... but singapore don't seem to have that yet.... so sad... X(

oh i thought i read from one of your post somewhere (maybe from Baidu) that you were able to order it.

i just saw the tracking information I should be receiving the package on Monday YEY!!!! no sleeping again hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by spice5
    oh i thought i read from one of your post somewhere (maybe from Baidu) that you were able to order it.

i just saw the tracking information I should be receiving the package on Monday YEY!!!! no sleeping again hehehehe
    Are u talking bout The Young Warrior Cd that u'll be getting on Monday? If it is a yes, where did u order it from? Yesasia? I am still contemplating where to get dis series fr. I was told dat yesasia is not dat good. Wat r ur recommendations?

By da way, anyone hav any new pictures?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Are u talking bout The Young Warrior Cd that u'll be getting on Monday? If it is a yes, where did u order it from? Yesasia? I am still contemplating where to get dis series fr. I was told dat yesasia is not dat good. Wat r ur recommendations?

By da way, anyone hav any new pictures?

Yes its The Young Warriors. I just check our mail office today and I think the package will arrive tomorrow =) Yey pretty excited. I'll update you after I receive it tomorrow *keeping my fingers cross*. What did they say about Yesasia?

Latest update from Amy, she just went to China as a guest in one of the concerts last 9/22. Some of the fans were lucky enough to meet her backstage. They were surprised that Amy actually invited them to go backstage. If you can read chinese you can check http://www.amychan.info/. Go to the guest book section. If you can't read chinese that's fine check this news article about the concert and there's a picture of Amy there http://ent.sina.com.cn/x/2006-09-23/12031260746.html.

Yes its The Young Warriors. I just check our mail office today and I think the package will arrive tomorrow =) Yey pretty excited. I'll update you after I receive it tomorrow *keeping my fingers cross*. What did they say about Yesasia?

Latest update from Amy, she just went to China as a guest in one of the concerts last 9/22. Some of the fans were lucky enough to meet her backstage. They were surprised that Amy actually invited them to go backstage. If you can read chinese you can check http://www.amychan.info/. Go to the guest book section. If you can't read chinese that's fine check this news article about the concert and there's a picture of Amy there http://ent.sina.com.cn/x/2006-09-23/12031260746.html.
    Lucky u. Where r u from anyway? I can't really remember wat they said bcoz i read bout it fr some forum sometime back. Fr reading the feedbacks fr other people i just hav my doubts bout yesasia. I may be wrong, if u hav ordered fr yesasia & hav good experience maybe u can tell me.

Thanx for da news article

Lucky u. Where r u from anyway? I can't really remember wat they said bcoz i read bout it fr some forum sometime back. Fr reading the feedbacks fr other people i just hav my doubts bout yesasia. I may be wrong, if u hav ordered fr yesasia & hav good experience maybe u can tell me.

Thanx for da news article

I'm from California. Still don't have my package today. Will wait another day =)

So far Yesasia did send the package on time because I receive an email from them that's it was shipped. Right now, I think the delay is caused by our post office. I'll check if the package is in good condition when I receive it.

Where you located?

i am quite sure the site is working. i even tried it & it works sometimes i can't even acccess it but after a day it'll be fine. i go to da sina site like everyday so i don't understand why is it banned. maybe u can try going to dis thread it has the website there http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=15433 there are lots of pics there. i don't think u'll hav any problem looking for it caused i can't read chinese toooo

ah, i hav a friend here well i usually go to the normal music shops like speedy & movie magic. they hav quite good collections of boxsets. they are even bringing some tvb dvds so u r also looking for Heroine of the Yangs ... don't bother looking for it at the shops. u hav to get it online caused i was looking for it like for ages n at last i got it via online at sensasian. i bought part 1 n 2 .... it was really worth da money so where do u get urs??
    sigh...still cant access sina....wonder why....anyway, i used to go to KOta Raya for all sorts of asian boxsets but now they moved away already...dont know where they went....my friend bought heroine of the Yangs I and II dvd for rm80....cant believe his luck! so now im watching his series....man, i really miss Amy as Kwai Ying....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

I'm from California. Still don't have my package today. Will wait another day =)

So far Yesasia did send the package on time because I receive an email from them that's it was shipped. Right now, I think the delay is caused by our post office. I'll check if the package is in good condition when I receive it.

Where you located?
    I'm fr Malaysia. Since u are fr California, u would not hav much problem getting ur items fr yesasia. I think da people who hav problems with them r from overseas. So u r really lucky u r in California & u can get ur cds in a few days after ordering.

sigh...still cant access sina....wonder why....anyway, i used to go to KOta Raya for all sorts of asian boxsets but now they moved away already...dont know where they went....my friend bought heroine of the Yangs I and II dvd for rm80....cant believe his luck! so now im watching his series....man, i really miss Amy as Kwai Ying....
    I'm not sure why u can't access it. Sorry i don't know how to help u. I did not know da place in kota raya has moved. Dat's news for me. Where did ur friend get da dvd for the heroine of the Yangs I & II? Only RM 80 Dat is a fantastic deal, lucky fella. If ur friend got it here then i am interested in getting it too

no doubt i'm able to order online. but i am kinda force to cancel the pre-order cos i bought another cd instead. and i'm broke... so sad X(
    but nevermind. i'll wait for it to be out in singapore and in the meantime, i'll save up for it. yay! hahaha
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

if dis series is not in singapore yet then it will take forever to come out in malaysia i'll be lucky if i ever get to find it here. i think i'll just go over to singapore & get it when it comes out

i don't mind paying a little bit more to get it online, i'll just have to forego everything i need to spend for the next month or so to get dis show do u know any other site that has the young warrior other than yesasia? i usually get my stuff fr sensasian n i can't seem to find it there
    well, it's not paying ABIT MORE... it's paying ALOT more to get it!!!!
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

i watched the concert. amy looked bored and not very enthu in the concert. well, i think it's alright anyway cos i dun think the ppl in china understands cantonese anyway... so she also dui niu tan qin (look at the cow and play piano. haha).
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

I'm fr Malaysia. Since u are fr California, u would not hav much problem getting ur items fr yesasia. I think da people who hav problems with them r from overseas. So u r really lucky u r in California & u can get ur cds in a few days after ordering.
    erm.... i dont have problems with yesasia. in fact, i love that web... altho it's more expensive but the quality not bad and the delivery is quite fast. i usually receive my stuffs after 1 week.
    Stop piracy!
    Support original!

well, it's not paying ABIT MORE... it's paying ALOT more to get it!!!!
    Yay, u are right, it is actually a lot more than getting fr da shop but a beggar has no choice right? If i can't get it fr da shop i'll hav to get it over da net

erm.... i dont have problems with yesasia. in fact, i love that web... altho it's more expensive but the quality not bad and the delivery is quite fast. i usually receive my stuffs after 1 week.
    Thanks for ur feedback on yesasia. U get ur stuff after 1 week dat is fast. Don't u think their website is a bit confusing? Which website are we suppose to use? Da yesasia.global or just yesasia? I don't think we can use the yesasia.us right? Maybe next time i'll try ordering fr yesasia.