Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Chan

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    She looks like she gained a lil weight, but othwerise, still cute/young! I miss watching her onscreen...never get tired of the classics (Good Old days, etc,)
    Im with you pal! Never get tired Amy series ...especailly the onscreen between Amy and Steven Ma....great couple.!

Anyone know what Amy doing right now? It there any new series.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    I'm not sure why u can't access it. Sorry i don't know how to help u. I did not know da place in kota raya has moved. Dat's news for me. Where did ur friend get da dvd for the heroine of the Yangs I & II? Only RM 80 Dat is a fantastic deal, lucky fella. If ur friend got it here then i am interested in getting it too
    my friend got it from Hong Kong Video located at 4th floor(or is it 3? maybe 5? lol, i forgot) of Sg Wang Plaza. its right around the escalator...you cant miss it...its been a long while i missed going there, i think even my member card expired...LOL...

anyway, from what i read The Young Family isnt going to revolve much around Sheh Tai Jun, is it? Got three hunks on the line....Hu Ge, Peter Ho and Huang XiaoMing? Sigh....its going to be another twist of love story
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 10-10-06 at 09:32 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by spice5
    Is your Young Warrior dub in Mandarin only? Because Yesasia was previously advertising that its selling Mandarin and Cantonese then after a while they just change it to Mandarin only. A lot of people were disappointed about that because they want to hear Amy's real voice.

We are also waiting for Amy's next series and hopefully she'll start filming end if this year. Waiting for ATV's annoucement.
    Yup, my version is dub in Mandarin. Actually I think Amy's voice is da only one dubbed in Mandarin. Da rest of da people are speaking in Mandarin, though it may not be their real voice. I am one of those who is disappointed dat it is not Amy's real voice, actually quite I really hope they will hav a Cantonese version for dis so I'll get to hear her speak using her real voice & also to be able to understand wat da others are saying. As u probably know already, I cannot understand Mandarin at all. At da moment, I can only understand 1% of wat is being said STill I'm having fun watching dis really good series. So do u know whether there'll be Cantonese version?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    my friend got it from Hong Kong Video located at 4th floor(or is it 3? maybe 5? lol, i forgot) of Sg Wang Plaza. its right around the escalator...you cant miss it...its been a long while i missed going there, i think even my member card expired...LOL...

anyway, from what i read The Young Family isnt going to revolve much around Sheh Tai Jun, is it? Got three hunks on the line....Hu Ge, Peter Ho and Huang XiaoMing? Sigh....its going to be another twist of love story
    Hello, u are back I never knew about dis place in Sg Wang Plaza. Thanx for dis info. Do u need a member card to purchase things there? I must go & check dis place out one of dis days. Maybe during the long holiday

Nope, the Young Family is not all about Sheh Tai Jun. It's mostly bout da sons, actually bout da whole family. Still I get to see Amy so it's not much of a problem. Da guys are ok also in dis series, so not too bad actually I like it a lot

Hello, u are back I never knew about dis place in Sg Wang Plaza. Thanx for dis info. Do u need a member card to purchase things there? I must go & check dis place out one of dis days. Maybe during the long holiday
    nope you dont need a member card to buy things there, its just that you get high discounts on those items...when i bought Jewel In The Palace dvd over there the actual price was rm160++ but using the member card you get almost rm40 off....im pretty much sure my friend got Heroine of The yangs using his member card so im not so sure about the actual price on those....you just need to pay rm10 for membership cards...its worth the spend if you're thinking of visiting the store often...its got good choices of chinese series over there....my friend enjoys going there very much, but as for myself, most of chinese series dont have english subs, so i dont spend so much on them ....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Yup, my version is dub in Mandarin. Actually I think Amy's voice is da only one dubbed in Mandarin. Da rest of da people are speaking in Mandarin, though it may not be their real voice. I am one of those who is disappointed dat it is not Amy's real voice, actually quite I really hope they will hav a Cantonese version for dis so I'll get to hear her speak using her real voice & also to be able to understand wat da others are saying. As u probably know already, I cannot understand Mandarin at all. At da moment, I can only understand 1% of wat is being said STill I'm having fun watching dis really good series. So do u know whether there'll be Cantonese version?
    thats too bad for you =( i guess you don't understand the subtitle too right?

i'm also waiting for the cantonese version even though i don't really understand it, i mainly rely on the subtitle but want to hear amy's voice. i guess if they show it in HK then maybe they'll release a cantonese version.

nope you dont need a member card to buy things there, its just that you get high discounts on those items...when i bought Jewel In The Palace dvd over there the actual price was rm160++ but using the member card you get almost rm40 off....im pretty much sure my friend got Heroine of The yangs using his member card so im not so sure about the actual price on those....you just need to pay rm10 for membership cards...its worth the spend if you're thinking of visiting the store often...its got good choices of chinese series over there....my friend enjoys going there very much, but as for myself, most of chinese series dont have english subs, so i dont spend so much on them ....
    I still hav not had da time to go & check out dis place If rm10 can save me some money when buying any series then it is worth it right? I hope they still hav the Heroine of the Yangs dvd. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for this very useful information

thats too bad for you =( i guess you don't understand the subtitle too right?

i'm also waiting for the cantonese version even though i don't really understand it, i mainly rely on the subtitle but want to hear amy's voice. i guess if they show it in HK then maybe they'll release a cantonese version.
    U are right, I cannot understand da subtitle too I can only speak & read English. I can understand Cantonese but not that good. I think my cantonese has improved after watching so many chinese series. I'm wat they call 'banana', yellow outside & white inside

Even if they had the English subtitles with Mandarin conversation, i would not get it coz i still won't be able to hear amy's voice. I really hope they'll show dis series in HK then we'll get da cantonese version Da Condor Hero which was all in Mandarin was released in HK & they had a cantonese version for it. So I think da possibility of the Young Warrior to be shown in HK will be slightly higher since Amy's in there. I'll hope & pray dat it'll show there very soon.

U are right, I cannot understand da subtitle too I can only speak & read English. I can understand Cantonese but not that good. I think my cantonese has improved after watching so many chinese series. I'm wat they call 'banana', yellow outside & white inside

Even if they had the English subtitles with Mandarin conversation, i would not get it coz i still won't be able to hear amy's voice. I really hope they'll show dis series in HK then we'll get da cantonese version Da Condor Hero which was all in Mandarin was released in HK & they had a cantonese version for it. So I think da possibility of the Young Warrior to be shown in HK will be slightly higher since Amy's in there. I'll hope & pray dat it'll show there very soon.
    cool! then i'll watch more cantonese series so my cantonese will improve.

lets all hope that they'll release a cantonese version.

cool! then i'll watch more cantonese series so my cantonese will improve.

lets all hope that they'll release a cantonese version.
    U should try it, it really works I am watching so much of cantonese series i'm neglecting my english series

Let's all hope that they'll release a cantonese version as soon as possible. Dat's even better

Isn't there any new series for amy? Don't tell me she has no new series with atv. It has been very quiet since the young warrior right?

I like Amy Chan, too. She is a great actress. And she sings well, too!

Isn't there any new series for amy? Don't tell me she has no new series with atv. It has been very quiet since the young warrior right?
    she still has 2 series with ATV but when will they start filming depends with ATV.

there is another series that amy already finished filming few yrs back but its not yet released.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark
    I like Amy Chan, too. She is a great actress. And she sings well, too!
    I agree with u 100% she is a great actress. Actually she is fantastic. I like to see her facial expressions, very good I hav not heard sing other than the theme song for Heroine of the Yang. So i cannot say, it sounds like she has a slightly deep voice. Am i correct?

she still has 2 series with ATV but when will they start filming depends with ATV.

there is another series that amy already finished filming few yrs back but its not yet released.
    To think of it, i thought i saw an amy's series fr da atv series dat will be released for dis year. I think so but i cannot remember where i saw it since i don't see any atv series with amy in it Well counting da 2 pending series & da finished one, dat means we can look forward for 3 amy series within next year or so Yipee!!!!

I agree with u 100% she is a great actress. Actually she is fantastic. I like to see her facial expressions, very good I hav not heard sing other than the theme song for Heroine of the Yang. So i cannot say, it sounds like she has a slightly deep voice. Am i correct?
    she sang for the good old days, and i think the themesong for 40 something too...i really like her songs but lost them when i forgot to backup my files before formatting my pc. now when i want to redownload them they no longer have the links for it...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

she sang for the good old days, and i think the themesong for 40 something too...i really like her songs but lost them when i forgot to backup my files before formatting my pc. now when i want to redownload them they no longer have the links for it...
    she sang a lot of her tv series theme songs. so far i collected 3 of her cd's and will be collecting more. i like the song she sang for 'Fated Love'.

To think of it, i thought i saw an amy's series fr da atv series dat will be released for dis year. I think so but i cannot remember where i saw it since i don't see any atv series with amy in it Well counting da 2 pending series & da finished one, dat means we can look forward for 3 amy series within next year or so Yipee!!!!

yeah we can look forward for 3 of her series

which two pending series? she has other unreleased series other than The Young Warriors?
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

I found out that there are songs at http://amychansauman.tripod.com