Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Chan

She was also in "Fated Love" w/ Steve Ma.... Is "Love in a Miracle" another name for this series or is it her new one? Anyone knows what its about?
    I really enjoy her acting.. It seems like that through watever role she plays she can bring out the 'realness' in that role. Hope that she would return back to her acting careear.. I've really missed seeing her onscreen.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Originally posted by Sparkly_Chic
    She was also in "Fated Love" w/ Steve Ma.... Is "Love in a Miracle" another name for this series or is it her new one? Anyone knows what its about?
    I really enjoy her acting.. It seems like that through watever role she plays she can bring out the 'realness' in that role. Hope that she would return back to her acting careear.. I've really missed seeing her onscreen.
    This is the new one. I think it was released last year but available for sale in dvd or vcd format.

Amy's latest update is she is doing infomercial for a slimming company as part of TVB.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Hehe, thanks bubcas I have heard quite a lot of good things on Love in a Miracle, but no news of release over here for me. I'll be keeping an eye out for it though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Amy & STeven are good friends BUT sometime ago Steven said something about Amy being "beatiful & sexy at the same time"
    this made her blush & be embarrased.

Her Husband worked with her & met her in ATV. If you see the old ATV series "Chai Goong / God of Beggers" he is the main star and plays Chai Goong. In it is also Eric Wan Tien Chiu (the main star in "my dtae with a vampire."

My mom read through the newspaper because, AMy was being persued by some wealthy businessman her husband came out of the monastary. (BUT who knows that is just gossip.)

I agree Amy probably did botox on her face. Even in close ups you do not see 1 wrinkle.

Originally posted by bubcas
    ....... I believe Amy & Sheren became good friends when they acted in Good Old Days together when Sheren was with ATV....
    They are good friends? I thought I read somewhere which said they are just casual friends but not good friends. They don't contact each other outside work etc....
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Originally posted by om369
    Amy & STeven are good friends BUT sometime ago Steven said something about Amy being "beatiful & sexy at the same time"
    this made her blush & be embarrased.

I heard when Steve & Amy were acting in The Good Old Days, they had some conflicts with each other and they can't get along. The producers were worried that they can't finish taping TGOD due to both of them don't talk to each other except on-screen.

Maybe as they acted togehter more, Steve & Amy overcomed their misunderstanding and became good friends huh?

But of all the 3 series, I like them best in Love in A Miracle.

Originally posted by om369
    Her Husband worked with her & met her in ATV. If you see the old ATV series "Chai Goong / God of Beggers" he is the main star and plays Chai Goong. In it is also Eric Wan Tien Chiu (the main star in "my dtae with a vampire."

I agree Amy probably did botox on her face. Even in close ups you do not see 1 wrinkle.
    Oh yeah, I know who is her husband, I watched Chai Goong long time ago.

Amy had some crow feet on her eyes when she laughs. If you watch Love in A Miracle, you can see it on close up screen.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, thanks bubcas I have heard quite a lot of good things on Love in a Miracle, but no news of release over here for me. I'll be keeping an eye out for it though
    Hey GOH, I went to my viet video store rental yesterday, and 1/2 of Love in a Miracle is avaliable to rent already. The other 1/2 hasn't finished being translated into viet I think... The guy that works there told me that viet peeps went crazy over that series- Lining up to rent it and everything. Hope you get to see it soon!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Hehe, thanks for letting me know that sparkley chic!!! LOL, went crazy over the serie? Gosh, it must be realy good huh? So this is sorta a family orientated serie right? I think my family would like it. They have always been fond of ATV series that focuses around a family. Hehe, I will rent a few tapes this week ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehe, thanks for letting me know that sparkley chic!!! LOL, went crazy over the serie? Gosh, it must be realy good huh? So this is sorta a family orientated serie right? I think my family would like it. They have always been fond of ATV series that focuses around a family. Hehe, I will rent a few tapes this week ^_^

This series is indeed very intresting... something very different taken on my Amy and Steve. Although, older viewers might appreciate this series more due to the dramatic-ness of the story and also some draggy scenes. But overall, this is an excellent serie.. I truly recommend it!
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 09-19-04 at 11:39 PM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Yup, 'Love in a Miracle' sure focuses on one BIG family. Well, there are stories about other familes as well but the main focus is on that BIG family. Yeah, I think your family will enjoy it.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Fated Love is also focus on 3 families and personally I prefer Fated Love over Love In A Miracle. Both series are in the same era during the Japanese invaded into China in WW2. Fated Love is more modern and Amy looks great in Fated Love over Love in A Miracle.

I think Amy looked a lil thinner in "Miracle" ... like you could see how 'gaunt' her face is, and I think that made her look a lil older than when she was in 'Fated Love....' Or, maybe its just do to her aging
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

The only thing I don't like is her hair style in Fated Love after she got married to Steve with those curly locks. Yeah, she looked skinnier in LIAM.

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    The only thing I don't like is her hair style in Fated Love after she got married to Steve with those curly locks. Yeah, she looked skinnier in LIAM.
    Oh yeah... who could forget those curly locks It made her look way older than what she needed to be. Her character in "FL" also annoyed me a lil also.. how she really can't get a hold on her relationship w/ Steven and always arguing and giving in to him at the end... But I really liked Amy's character in "Miracle" tho... very strong-willed and defiant.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Is Amy Chan, Chan Sau Man?

She was also in Pairing, an early TVB series with Leslie Cheung. Did anyone watch this one?

I enjoyed seeing Amy Chan in "Love in a Miracle". That's what got me attracted to watching the series... well actually I only caught a bit of the last few episodes and the finale. LOL! But still, in such a short time, she was able to wow me with her acting. Big Props to her! Her crying skills are soooo good. Her tears flow out so naturally... no need to squeeze her eyes to make them come out and it's not just one drop of tear either. Bravo! I was touched by her performance and I enjoyed seeing her with Steven in this series. Too bad I missed out on the first couple of episodes when they first met each other in the hut. Doh!

i love amy chan too ! she a great actresss and singer too. ..

Default amy chan (turbulent years)

Hi! Does anyone know anything about this series (starring Amy Chan and Anita Yuen)?