Thread: Foolish vengeance

Default Foolish vengeance

I'll try to post as soon as inspiration comes to mind.I haven't really decided what timeline this should be yet.But it will be after or during Ming.I'll narrate sometimes in brackets.

Chapter 1:

"Condor hero.....condor hero..haaaiii" sighed a young gentleman."People would say my complexion was wonderful.Nobody even denied I was handsome.What is the use now?Yang Guo had always been a hero of mine.I loved that behaviour of his who would never want to lose face and related to him easily because of his good looks which I also had."

(This bugger is obviously someone very arrogant)

"I always had this rebellious nature and it worked whenever I had my pride to defend.What's the use now?A girl I thought I had a crush on is now in a faraway land.Another awesome woman I had really liked won't even speak to me now.The last time we met face to face we cursed each other without even looking at each other in the face.It was awful.There are other fish in the ocean they say.I'm never seen any other fish that can catch my attenton.Always I've heard the folklores being passed by mouth from the elders about Linghu Chong and Ren Ying Ying,Yang Guo and his little dragon girl.How foolish was I to have thought that I had found my caring Ying Ying!?How foolish for me to even regard the folklore of Yang Guo as some prophecy and to think that I would have been as fortunate as him?Even those two heroes never had to face a threat like Yue Bu Qin in the form of a woman they loved.Will I be the first Daxia to be the first to have to face that powerful but charming a villain?"

Looking at his thumb and index finger which have blisters as a result of him sticking his fingers into some fire while being depressed he thinks "But will I become another Yang Guo?Will my hand be infected and it will have to be chopped off?Will history repeat itself?Will I gain a super skill after I lose my right arm?"

(If he loses his arm,it will be his own fault not someone else's like in Guo Fu's case)

"This beautiful lady almost got molested once.I was one of those who consoled her.How could I have thought she would have been my little dragon girl just because she had that almost similar characteristic?No matter,all I can think now is to take revenge on someone who bought in to her lies she had now spread about me.I think I can take him.My kung fu level is slighty higher than his
    .Should I?Should I?Should I smash his teeth out?She I can forgive but he who was my friend CANNOT be forgiven.He should have known better than to fall for those lies since he was supposed to be my good friend.Will I be brought to court if I can't escape this town after giving him a nice bashing?The security in this town is very tight.I have made my decision.It is final................

YES."

(Okay,now that I've introduced this bugger's thoughts,I can now get straight to the action without much delay )
    Last edited by Mr. Mok; 08-19-04 at 01:15 PM.

Your story sounds interesting. keep updating.
    Who am I? Just wandering aimlessly looking for a nice spot to settle down.