Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Xiao Feng, Xu Zhu,, and Duan Yu were alive durin gthe 1 Hua shan tournament.

Default If Xiao Feng, Xu Zhu,, and Duan Yu were alive durin gthe 1 Hua shan tournament.

If xiao Feng, Duany Yu, and Xu zhu were alive during the 1rst Hua Shan tournament, Do you think they would have gone also for 9 ying manual?

I think Xiao Feng would show up just to watch what's going on, meet the people and have a few drinks with everybody.

Duan Yu would go to cheer on his grandson. Xiao Feng to support the Gai Bang leader.

If XF was there, might as well cancel the tournament Okay, okay, I know I am too biased with XF.

The greats seeing the three sworn brothers would know that they would be defeated and leave the mountain immediately, except for OYF who was too ambitious for his own good and ....

Suffered the life and death testament and was reformed. ....

And LOCH and ROCH didn't occur and YG will have 2 arms.

Xiao Feng, Duan Yu, and Xu Zhu will all die under the hands of Qiu Qianren who became insanely powerful after being bitten by a radioactive spider.

The 3 bros would be so old that when OYF takes away their canes, they'd die from exhaustion as they futilely try to crawl away from ZBT's juvenile pranks.

They'd probably sit on the sidelines and make snide remarks about how these so-called "Greats" couldn't compare to them.

It'd probably be like the 1992 U.S. Olympic Basketball team (with Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, and Michael Jordan) watching today's Team U.S.A.

They would laugh to death while watching the so-called greats' skill. j/k
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

The Three Brothers should let DY kowtow to all the Greats, and every Great, with 1D as an exception, will meet terrible ends

Honestly: the Greats were still young except for Wang Chongyang, so their skills aren't exceptionally high in the eyes of the Three Brothers of Tianlong.

Of Wang Chongyang it was suggested in the novel that he could singlehandedly defeat Golden Wheel Monk, Xiaoxiangzi, Nimoxing and Yin Kexi if he was still alive.

So, Wang Chongyang could be a match for Xiao Feng (I'm not saying he would win, but it will be a good fight). When it comes to martial arts skills and power, he's no match for Duan Yu and Xuzhu though...
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

Originally posted by Laviathan
    Of Wang Chongyang it was suggested in the novel that he could singlehandedly defeat Golden Wheel Monk, Xiaoxiangzi, Nimoxing and Yin Kexi if he was still alive.
    Lav, isn't it just what ZBT thought? Or is it a direct statement from JY in the novel?

Also, I don't remember about it in the 1st edition of the novel. Is it in the 3rd?

Originally posted by rabadi
    Lav, isn't it just what ZBT thought? Or is it a direct statement from JY in the novel?

Also, I don't remember about it in the 1st edition of the novel. Is it in the 3rd?
    It was in the second as well as third. The Five Masters of Quanzhen thought so when Golden Wheel Monk and others attacked Chongyang Shrine. So one can argue the validity. But the fact is: Jin Yong holds Wang Chongyang in high regard, and in the third edition he made Wang Chongyang seem stronger than before.

I personally believe this statement.
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

i think if we compare all the greats plus the sworn brothers at peak level, they are still no match for the sworn brothers. Especially when one is like the speed of light, shoots insible lasers and suk u dry, that it self cannot be matched by any of the greats power.

Originally posted by Laviathan
    But the fact is: Jin Yong holds Wang Chongyang in high regard, and in the third edition he made Wang Chongyang seem stronger than before.

I personally believe this statement.
    I kinda believe it as well. WCY is the only one the other 4 Greats truly respected. Even OYF had to admit it. These Greats' arrogance almost knew no bound (and rightly so) but they always said that WCY was one level above them.

Back to the original topic: if the 3 brothers were still alive and went there, they would be knocked out by the wind on top of Hua San. They would be way too old by then
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

welll considering how much qi they got, i would'nt count on it.

So, could 3rd Edition Wong Chongyang defeat 3rd Edition Dugu Qiu Bai?

u can't reallyu compare a great martial artists to a great fruad,can u.lol

Originally posted by - L1n -
    u can't reallyu compare a great martial artists to a great fruad,can u.lol
    I don't think that Dook Goo Kau Bai was a complete fraud. He was almost certainly a great, great martial artist, but his claims of invincibility lack qualification in the form of the level of competition he was up against.

the only thing i think is good about dugu is that he was a great theorist, but until i see him in action, i will not compare him to any greats physically.