Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Stairway to Heaven

not sure if it is out in viet..

i liked this series although the ending was so sad. of all the dramas that i've seen, i think i've seen like two happy endings. aside from the sad ending, it was pretty good^^ except there were a lot of screw ups..like in many of the scenes..you can literally see the mic
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2589/bancopy.jpg'), '')

uhm.. it just started airing locally here in the phils and im in around episode 3?! 4?! 5?! not really sure coz they cut it to 30 mins a day...

so im still watching the youner couple which i think is really cute... hahaha! does anyone here know the names of those teenage stars? coz one of my friends were crazy about the young Cholo (kwon sang woo... they changed the names of the characters here... so can anyone tell me the original names?? )

looks like most of you have seen it and based on what i've read looks like someone's gonna die in the end and it's not such a satisfying ending?! uhm.. can anyone here post a summary of the story?!..

thanks in advance...

anyway, who do you think looks better with choi ji-woo?! kwon sang-woo or bae young-jun?!

i think i'll go for BYJ.. i'll have to agree when someone mentioned that CJW looks too matured for KSW...
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

Default My family is hooked on Kool-Aid.

It is indeed out in Viet. I should know because I have to put up with family members and GF constantly talking about it. Some one please get me some dilute kool-aid. I am a second hand viewer.

The STH's I knew before this were Neil Sedaka 1960 and Led Zeppelin 1971.

The things I remember most about this film are:

1. Instrumental version of Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven and other repetitive music played over and over.

2. The part where the mean girl hit the nice girl with the car. Somehow the nice girl survives but has amnesia.

3. The two interlocked love triangles. Girl loves guy. Guy loves girl. Another girl loves same guy. The other girls brother loving the first girl, and they are step-siblings.

What struck me most about the film -- The love triangle and the people involved reminded me of a nasty love triangle I was involved with, so I will give these soaps some credit for exposing how people in love triangles are either confused, crazy, delusional, patently malicuous, game players, etc.

Thanks, and keep up the kool-aid. Less work I have to do to talk with family.

Some nice STH pics
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sangwoocn.com/bbs/uploadfile/2005-1/2005119232012369.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sangwoocn.com/bbs/uploadfile/2005-1/20051192320305.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sangwoocn.com/bbs/uploadfile/2004-12/2004122413343143.jpg')

the two big networks here in the philippines are actually fighting over stairway to heaven. but since the other network is still airing lovers in paris, the other one got it forcing the other network to extend the last 2 episodes of lovers in paris to 2 weeks...can you believe it?!

Wah..philippines tv station so good..Can watch latest and nice korean drama. i wonder when s'pore going going to broadcast lover in paris.

Quote Originally Posted by jajafl
    the two big networks here in the philippines are actually fighting over stairway to heaven. but since the other network is still airing lovers in paris, the other one got it forcing the other network to extend the last 2 episodes of lovers in paris to 2 weeks...can you believe it?!
    yup, and GMA (the one who got STH) is overly promoting it...
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

i am so loving every single episode of stairway to heaven... yes, it is typical but the way the serial is portrayed and how the actors are just so affective and effective just makes it so brilliant. i haven't missed an episode...definitely a keeper!

ave maria?

I have rebecca luker version but it didnt suit the one i need..

The song was displayed in Taiwan Serial i think...

Anyone please can help me post modified version?
    I think the artist for the stairway to heaven ave maria is Shim Song-Hak..

Any idea please post here or email to me at [email protected]

Please help me
    Thanks.

Wow, you guys are really "discouraging" me from watching this series. It sounds far toooooooo depressing!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm up to eps....what is it?? It's the bit when KSW asks CJW to spend his birthday with him
    Nie Yuan's official site:
    http://www.nieyuan.net/?u=6381

English Forum:
    http://nieyuan.invisionplus.net

STH is actually one of my favorite kdrama. when i first watch it i was like, "yea yea.. ok ok... so one of them die at the end blah blah blah end of story" i thought it was gonna be like all the other kdrama series i've seen. honestly, it was.. but different in some ways.

im not sure where im getting this at....

blah.. forget it.

good drama!

hi to everybody! I'm also a big fan of this very hit korean novela. KSW&CJW had a good chemistry on screen.

hi! am from the philippines and new in this forum. started watching STH and loving it already esp. KSW. love watching him in love so divine.

love this drama. KWS is soooo hot in it.

i really love the story. its my 2nd time to watch korean movie. the first one was lovers in paris. KSW is soooo cute! anyone here could send me info about KSW (how old is he, etc) .thank you in advance.

hi, im from the philippines. is there someone here knows the website of KSW of stairway to heaven? please give me some information about him. i really like him a lot. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by magandangjenny
    hi, im from the philippines. is there someone here knows the website of KSW of stairway to heaven? please give me some information about him. i really like him a lot. thank you.

Hi

Here is the link :

http://kwonsangwoo.sg/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

thank you so much lovewinter.

hey !, omg..i love dis series soo much ! ..im watching the second tape and im soo inlove ..gosh the male lead..aiyaa ..he's soo hot ..and good couple wit Choi ji Woo. one question pleasse...does that male lead and choi ji woo use to go out ??

Default Here's another link..

Quote Originally Posted by magandangjenny

Another KSW website :

www.sangwooforever.com

LOADS OF STH PICS WILL COME YOUR WAY WHEN YOU VISIT THIS SITE!!! ENJOY!!