Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Stairway to Heaven

hi, thanks for the info but when i tried to open, it says that page can't be found. anyways, KSW also have another drama series. Its called Sad Sonata (have you heared of It?). If you have some info regarding that drama series, please inform me. Thanks....

You have YM? maybe we can chat.

Default episode guide

hi guys! do u have any episode guides of STH besides yonyon's site? tnks

Quote Originally Posted by im_anne2003
    hi guys! do u have any episode guides of STH besides yonyon's site? tnks
    Try this great site by Krystal.

http://www.krystalheart.com/heaven/index.htm

Smile STH episode guide 15-18

yep..i've tried krystal heart but then episodes 15-18 is not available yet.... anyone has a copy of the said episode guides? tnks

Hola people! I'm obviously new here, just wanted to say that until this very moment I still got this STH hangover thingy. lol

Btw, I adore KSW for the impression he left on me through his talent and looks.

That guy did cry a lot, didn't he??

:-)

Oh and does anyone know where I can find videos on KSW? Like his guesting on some shows stuff like that...

Gracias!

Default STH NECKLACE

i sell that necklace, im from the Philippines... i sell it for only 900 pesos, so cheap.... buy sure high quality....

Whew, just finished this series recently, and boy, talk about a tearjerker! Even tho I've watch numerous other CJW's series (BD,WS, etc), I'm still not immune to her tears! I think my tear ducts had the most torture at the scene where CJW is crawling on the ground going completely blind and calling out to KSW...

I don't know why people said this this series is slow-moving....b/c its not at all. I usually hate having to see the beginning scenes w/ the child-actors b/c its so boring, but in STH, I actually enjoyed the beginning.
    Although the 'hit-miss' encounters b/t CJW and KSW could get annoying sometimes(Just let the pair recognize each other for goodness sakes!) , I find this drama to be very addictive and fast-moving compared to other K-dramas.

Favorite scenes:
    -CJW and KSW FINALLY recognized each other
    -Day spent shopping w/ KSW ending up telling CJW he'll get engage to the one he love
    -All their man-handling each other(You can completely feel the intimacy b/t them!)
    -"After' engagement party where KSW and CJW agreed to be friends and them ice-skating and playing that game..especially the KISS!
    -The Wedding and Honeymoon (Awwww!)
    - All scenes w/ KSW and CJW cuddling w/ each other (Sizzling on-screen chemistry!)
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Default ending of stairway to heaven

In the very end...where KSW's character says "I guess the other person loves you more than me." Does he say that just because he didn't choose to die along with her?

I finished the show and was completely heart-broken! Well, I have another question. If you were SJ, would you might as well commit suicide so you won't have the live the rest of your life without your true love?

Quote Originally Posted by mzphatty
    In the very end...where KSW's character says "I guess the other person loves you more than me." Does he say that just because he didn't choose to die along with her?

I finished the show and was completely heart-broken! Well, I have another question. If you were SJ, would you might as well commit suicide so you won't have the live the rest of your life without your true love?

Answer to your second question :

He has responsiblity towards the mother and organisation so he will not choose
    to die with her.

i really didn't like the ending of the series. it would be better if they would end it at the part when the man characters got married because the other dude killed himself just to donate his eyes for the girl to see but she ended up dying. it just seems to me that he killed himself for nothing. ( i'm not sure if i remember the story correctly but they shoul not end the story the way they did. )

Default stairway to heaven

but its an incurable disease..once u think u have beaten it, it only return

the guy donated his eyes cos he wanted CJW to be happy having just become a newly wed too

at least she went to heaven in the end..i mean she did lead a not so happy life until she was reunited with KSW

i love this movie soo much !! but tha end'n..argg ! i hated it..but its kind obvious dat she die by tha title stairway to heaven...

Answer to 1st question: KSW said "The other person may love JungSuh more than I do, but my love for her, my love for her is no less, it is always lofty."
    He said that to show that even though TawHwa may show his love more for JungSuh by committing suicide for her, but SJ's love for her is no less.

2nd question: I think somewhere along the line, he and JungSuh has made a pact for him to continue on living. Remember that scene where she found out about TaeHwa donating his eyes for her and her cancer had returned at the same time? They were completely heartbroken and were each sitting in their house on opposite sides. She came over to him and asked him "If we are to create more happy memories together, it won't be more torturous to you when I'm not here right?" And he replied..."Those memories will give me the motivation to continue living when you're not here."
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Default Re:

Thanks for answering my questions girl...you make me wanna cry reading your response! I came to the conclusion that both men loves her quite the same. If you remember, SJ went to the doctor and asked if he could give up his eyes for her..but the doctor said only a dead person can. And I don't think he's ever lived in happiness within the 5 years she was "dead" whilest TH lived in happiness with JS. So I guess TH's got to give back what he owe SJ, since JS was SJ's lover to begin with.

And I just hated the part where SJ saw JS again at the park, and TH came to quickly grab JS away like that's HIS girl..blah~

I think dis series is the sadest series i've watch. KWS and CJW they're soo cute together . wish they're dating in real-life.

Thanks for answering my questions girl...you make me wanna cry reading your response! I came to the conclusion that both men loves her quite the same. If you remember, SJ went to the doctor and asked if he could give up his eyes for her..but the doctor said only a dead person can. And I don't think he's ever lived in happiness within the 5 years she was "dead" whilest TH lived in happiness with JS. So I guess TH's got to give back what he owe SJ, since JS was SJ's lover to begin with.

And I just hated the part where SJ saw JS again at the park, and TH came to quickly grab JS away like that's HIS girl..blah~
    Actually, JS WAS Taehwa's girl during that time when JS lost her memory...Unknown to everything else, they only had each other at the time.
    I think that if I was in TH's shoes, I would have done the same thing. Imagine, the threat of having the girl you love with your heart and soul being taken away looming right in front of you, of course you would naturally take the safe way... and that is to Lie and Hide.
    If you can remember, TH initially would have told JS the truth about her background, whether she regains her memory or not. He said "After I finish this potriat, I have something to tell you... And if you don't want to talk to me after that, I would accept it." Deep down, TH is not a selfish or bad person, but his love for JS has driven him to the point of being selfish and unreasonable. Thank God he changed for the better towards the end.... or else the role of TH would have been one of the "Most Hated Character"
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

yes, i must agree the ending was heartbreakingly sad, but thier love endured and as others say, if she didn't die then the drama would not be called 'Stairway to Heaven'. Besides, she said that she would wait for him in heaven...whether there is a heaven is besides the point...

furthermore, the reference to 'Love Story' was unnecessary

i reckon SJ loved JS more than TH loved JS. And JS loved SJ more than she loved TH....

That Movie Made Me Cry my eys out, I had 2 put eyedrops in my eyes about five times, I killed my entire Bottle of Eyedrops. Sung Hyun Baek(Mini Song Ju) Is Kinda Good looking. Aren't all Korean Films sad, and don't they all have crappy endings??

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellogrrl
    That Movie Made Me Cry my eys out, I had 2 put eyedrops in my eyes about five times, I killed my entire Bottle of Eyedrops. Sung Hyun Baek(Mini Song Ju) Is Kinda Good looking. Aren't all Korean Films sad, and don't they all have crappy endings??
    Haha, most Korean series tend to be very melodramatic, usually ending with a main character suffering and dying fo cancer.... But recently, there are more comic and light-hearted K-series that came out. You should check it out.
    Stairway to Heaven remains one of my fav K-drama, and I too suffered from it, even though I didn't go through an entire bottle of eyedrops like you did
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Can someone please tell me more about the necklace the two main characters wore in this series?? did it represent something special? details pls!!
    - i havent watched Stairway to heaven yet...