Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Stairway to Heaven

haha ... i borrowed from friend and finish it almost at one go!!!! and must say it's worth it .. ...

Talking

woops... il mare you are also living in HK?? I saw your review about STH in spcnet.tv... your English is so good and not like "Chinglish"... and afterall, so funny and so true

I also got my VCD set after watching 1st episode in Jade, and will manage to get OST soon.

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    STH has just started screening in TV on Jade channel on SUn Sep 5, and I believe the KSW appeal will be spreading to the rest of Asia VERY soon! It will be aired every nite at 10.30 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by micchy
    woops... il mare you are also living in HK?? I saw your review about STH in spcnet.tv... your English is so good and not like "Chinglish"... and afterall, so funny and so true

I also got my VCD set after watching 1st episode in Jade, and will manage to get OST soon.
    Thanks! Take that as a compliment. You know sometimes kdrama makes me laugh, but yet it grips you so badly that you just have to watch them! I am such a sucker for all these sappy shows.

Glad u enjoyed the review.....

Cool

That's compliment for sure! wow. I just hope my English can attain your level.
    btw, the 3rd episode of Jade cut about 5 mins of KSW and CJW fooling in the train... also 4th episode also cut short the 'drawing scene'. I think TVB staff don't know what's attractive to the audience. Well, I can stand the slow beat, but don't want to miss any shots of KSW's.

BGM "Ave Maria" is not used in HK version. I saw in some Japanese websites that when STH is to be aired in Japan soon, this BGM will also not be used due to copyright. Just wonder why it can be used when STH was aired in Taiwan this April?

Without this BGM, the serial seems ... lost its 1/3 power I guess. ( I agree with your review that I can hear the heartbeat of KSW with this BGM, actually my heart follows to beat too Do anybody know why the OST version of this BGM is slightly different with that in TV serial?? I think the TV version is a lot better.

That's compliment for sure! wow. I just hope my English can attain your level.
    btw, the 3rd episode of Jade cut about 5 mins of KSW and CJW fooling in the train... also 4th episode also cut short the 'drawing scene'. I think TVB staff don't know what's attractive to the audience. Well, I can stand the slow beat, but don't want to miss any shots of KSW's.

BGM "Ave Maria" is not used in HK version. I saw in some Japanese websites that when STH is to be aired in Japan soon, this BGM will also not be used due to copyright. Just wonder why it can be used when STH was aired in Taiwan this April?

Without this BGM, the serial seems ... lost its 1/3 power I guess. ( I agree with your review that I can hear the heartbeat of KSW with this BGM, actually my heart follows to beat too Do anybody know why the OST version of this BGM is slightly different with that in TV serial?? I think the TV version is a lot better.
    Really, I didn't catch the TV version on TVB. But if they did take out those scenes and Ave Maria....that's a bad call!!!! The train scene was so funny! And the drawing scene reminds me of the same drawing scene in Beautiful Days! So intense ! The entire story is abt the intimacy that SJ and JS shared, they were fun loving and close....sigh....too bad....

Calling to all STH lovers who sees the TVB version, go buy your own copy of the VCD/DVD today!

Saw in a Taiwan BBS before, the drawing scene in BD was full of flirtation (very sexy LBH), while in STH this was showing reminiscence. (KSW's crying was so touching!~) Too bad TVB cut it short.... -__-~

ahhhhhhh! this is crazy! everyone luvs Ave Maria too? i wasn't initially interested in the drama, but when I was watching it with my grandma back in vietnam, the song totally got me... like i agree that it keeps your heartbeat going with the character's emotions

i didn't like the earlier eps cuz Jung Suh was soooooo frickin nice, when Yoori lied, she just sits there and looks shock... like omg, that's how you get abused! and i didn't quite like the younger version of KSW either, i actually rooted for Tae Hwa ^.^

i hope fob releases eps 10 soon ...

Saw in a Taiwan BBS before, the drawing scene in BD was full of flirtation (very sexy LBH), while in STH this was showing reminiscence. (KSW's crying was so touching!~) Too bad TVB cut it short.... -__-~

I had finished the drama.

I love the show very much and would like to know what are the scene that is being cut.

Since I did not watch TVB version EP1 and 2 (about VCD version EP 1-4) very seriously, I didn't know what's being cut in these 2 EP.

The scenes cut in TVB 3rd and 4th EPs were mentioned in my post earlier. However, many scenes were cut "short", that I can't tell in every details.
    Maybe you'd like to see the TVB version with Cantoese subs? I have recorded 3rd and 4th EP in MPEG format. (imo, nothing worth to see except for the Canton dubbing)

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003
    ahhhhhhh! this is crazy! everyone luvs Ave Maria too? i wasn't initially interested in the drama, but when I was watching it with my grandma back in vietnam, the song totally got me... like i agree that it keeps your heartbeat going with the character's emotions

i didn't like the earlier eps cuz Jung Suh was soooooo frickin nice, when Yoori lied, she just sits there and looks shock... like omg, that's how you get abused! and i didn't quite like the younger version of KSW either, i actually rooted for Tae Hwa ^.^

i hope fob releases eps 10 soon ...
    I am doubtful that kdrama/fob will be able to complete both STH and WHIB....

fob is taking on too many projects, but is kdrama any faster? if i'm not mistaken, they're 2 different groups... and fob is transferring STH to kdrama to finish up, I just hope they do before YesAsia releases the DVDs ... cuz I'm dirt poor! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003
    fob is taking on too many projects, but is kdrama any faster? if i'm not mistaken, they're 2 different groups... and fob is transferring STH to kdrama to finish up, I just hope they do before YesAsia releases the DVDs ... cuz I'm dirt poor! ^.^
    Yes, but they do collaborate sometimes, and I think STH is one of them. But I think I have to eat my words becos, kdrama just released episode 10 of STH, so go download quick!

no worries, i just got the file! 114 peers! everyone's hungry for more lolz
    Fob said that due to some legal stuff, they're asked to stop by the distrubutors (or whomever) and they're handing the project to Kdrama... so I think Kdrama will continue this all by themselves... arg the agony of waiting ^.^

much to my surprise. yesterday's TVB episode 5 (equals to VCD ep 6+7) had some shots not in my VCD set!

They were Jung Su's dad talking with Mira that they should see Kim Ji Su again, after he saw her in the little house on the beach.

And the other scene is Yuri told Sung Ju's mom that Kim Ji Su is a girl who's look like Jung Su. Yuri cried that Sung Ju's being attracted to this girl.

Anyone knows it's available in any other editions of DVD / sources? Though these scenes are not by JS/SJ... Just curious~

much to my surprise. yesterday's TVB episode 5 (equals to VCD ep 6+7) had some shots not in my VCD set!

They were Jung Su's dad talking with Mira that they should see Kim Ji Su again, after he saw her in the little house on the beach.

And the other scene is Yuri told Sung Ju's mom that Kim Ji Su is a girl who's look like Jung Su. Yuri cried that Sung Ju's being attracted to this girl.

Anyone knows it's available in any other editions of DVD / sources? Though these scenes are not by JS/SJ... Just curious~
    I saw part of Sunday's episode, and I thought the scene that Yuri and Song Ju's mother scene looked unfamiliar. But it is common for different countries to edit the serial accordingly. If you read any of Beautiful Days thread, you will see this is a common thing. But it is strange that TVB decided to add irrelevant scenes and cut SJ and JS scenes.....still think it is a bad call.

don't hate TVB.... haha, just been to tvb.com's bbs. someone cited that the bath scene of SJ was longer than that of VCD version. I just confirmed with my tape!!

i don't know about you guys, but my new obsession is Baek Sunh Hyun, who plays the younger Song-Ju (KSW). i think he's really cute. -worthy.

Default stairway to heaven

okey..i not seen this yet.. my mum is out in hk @ moment.. and i heard she watches this .. and has her eyes peeled to the screens

must be the other korean tv series i got to see with her that has now got her addicted

Quote Originally Posted by lxshynestarxl
    i don't know about you guys, but my new obsession is Baek Sunh Hyun, who plays the younger Song-Ju (KSW). i think he's really cute. -worthy.
    Then I will suggest that you watch Damo as well becos he plays the younger Hwangbo Yoon. Very good there as well.

don't hate TVB.... haha, just been to tvb.com's bbs. someone cited that the bath scene of SJ was longer than that of VCD version. I just confirmed with my tape!!
    I see that HK is selling the VCD everywhere! I guess a lot of people want to finish it vs waiting for it every week.

Maybe TVB is trying to make-up for the earlier cuts becos of the fan's protests with the extended shower scene.....