Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Stairway to Heaven

Default stairway to heaven

since TVb got the rights to screen it... my mom has just returned from hk and came armed with the DVD version of it..

i wonder wot other korean series to be screened next?
    Hmmm..its a shame that War and Beauty limited edition isnt on sale yet

I am still quite new to Korean series. This is only the 4th one that I watch.
    Don't like STH that much. The story drags...
    I like ep 1 to 3 and then basically can skip the rest and watch the ending in ep 17-20.
    I agree that the younger KSW is cute. Better than KSW

Default What is the ending then?

Did they got together again at last?? Or that yuri did something bad again?
    I heard that the lead actress die at the last episode, is it really true?
    I also watching the series but seems to be dragging, just wanna know the ending how?? So that is it worth to buy??

Hmm, i though the first few episodes were quite boring, especially since it focuses on the young versions of the characters and how Yuri tortured young CJW. It was after the initial slow episodes that the show actually becomes really good for me. The scenes that centre around KSW and CJW were the most entertaining and hilarious part of the show, where KSW simply charms his way through the show.

The last couple of episodes were the ones that I did not quite like either, some parts were quite unnecessary and the I feel that the show could have had a much sharper ending then the draggy ending it had. So for those who actually skipped the centre part of the show actually miss out what makes STH a great show.

undefined
    i actually watch it on 8tv...well i like the instensity of feeling that the lead actor shows in the story...i actually read about this series more than a month ago...the sypnosis of the whole series..well...its great show overall..kinda reminds you back to autumn in my heart, summer scent, winter sonata...a combination of all actually...be prepared to shed...tears
    we are what we are!!

Unhappy Does anybody know where i can find episode review??

Hi everyone!

Can anyone provide me episode guide?? I mean each episode guides. Pls pls..i really need it. Can anyone pls..

i'm watching the show from 8tv as well!!!! and i missed yesterday's part

how many episodes are there really?? only 20?? how many episodes already been aired??

can some one let me know what happened yesterday???

and did the rest of the family (her father lar) finally finds out the truth (the accident) that led to Qing Shu's memory lost??

Quote Originally Posted by skizco
    Hi everyone!

Can anyone provide me episode guide?? I mean each episode guides. Pls pls..i really need it. Can anyone pls..

You can refer to this website by Yon

http://lovepiekna.proboards18.com/index.cgi

just started seeing this ..the kids/teenagers in earlier chapters were brillant in their roles...
    dunno the names yet.. but that half sister was so full of jealousy

cant believe she tried to fake her half sisters' death in the hospital scene and yet she tries to carry on living as normal after 5 years.. (even though she truly knows her half sister is still alive)

without reading the whole thread..does she die or somethin (the girl who has anamesia)

OST sounds good especially the tune which was played when KSW left for his studies..exchanging their presents

wot a horrible step mum

hav just started seeing this ..and wondering if the young girl as a child (who ends up in the car accident and losing her memory) is the same one who played the younger version in Endless love (the one who liked her brother)...

thanks

Default ost

anybody know the song to the scene they played @ the airport when KSW left for his studies and they exchanged gifts???

or the when when CJW was hangin out the washing in the garden (when they were still kids) and her half brother was making sketches and paper aeroplanes?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    hav just started seeing this ..and wondering if the young girl as a child (who ends up in the car accident and losing her memory) is the same one who played the younger version in Endless love (the one who liked her brother)...

thanks
    The younger version of Jung Suh is not the same actress as the one in Endless Love.

Default STH

up to chapter 9...it was so heartbreaking for KSW when he tried in every possible way to help CJw recover bits of her memory .. i felt it..

it was so annoying when CJW stepped into the family home and her step mum was so fake

i love to see the moment if / when KWS finds out that its his fiancee that knocked her down hence lead to her memory loss

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i love to see the moment if / when KWS finds out that its his fiancee that knocked her down hence lead to her memory loss
    at least he didn't really liked Yuri..... not like his mum.... when he decided to marry JS she actually kicked him out of the company

but can't beat JS's father's reaction!!!! stupid man have been siding the two witches all along

Default is this series any good?

I bought the real version of this korean series...pretty PRICEY!!!
    I heard from every in HK that it was really good, and at that time slot it was being played in the streets were quiet because every one was glued to the tv at home =)
    where there is people, there is conflict. deal with it.

Default sth

up to chapter 14 now.... . i must say that there are some flaws in this series ..i mean how could one not possibly check ones' dental records /dna or anything rather than to"label the burnt body that as of CJW". I mean relatives would have to identify the body first ..

plus establish could how CJW be possibly been in a fire accident
    wot annoys me as well is where the heck was CJW's real dad when all things were happening in the family household not to mention when things were real "fiery"

enjoyed the fight scene between CJW and her stepmum in the elevator
    does her half-brother "blow the whistle" out on the car accident - that it was his sister that caused it

Just remember,

those sappy K dramas are not for sensible people! Just prepare for box of tissues due to fantastic Kwon Sang Woo's acting.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

i wont say that this is a bad series as its not..as i've kept my eyes glued to the screen... hating the characters but i must say very well played..

i have alreeady cried in its early stages when ksw left for his studies , and how i felt sorry for ksw's efforts/attempts in getting CJW to remember the old times but with failure..the mall scene / tube station

Default sth

i think it will be very hard for me to be angry / jealous of a person for all this time..
    its too time consuming plus if i am angry / jealous of somethin..it'll soon pass over my head and learn to forgive and forget..

up to chapter 16 now

i was lovely of KSW to treat that ring as a friendship ring

Default KSW is HOT

my fave scene in the movie...was when ksw was in the shower crying...THAT POOR POOR POOR POOR man! i wanted so much to just go into the movie and give him a great big hug...i was watching....drooling....and crying all at the same timE! he is too cool...well of course i liked the rest of the movie too...but i'm just saying that that was my favorite scene...

i loved this movie sooooo much...i have it on vcd...i think i'm gonna go buy the soundtrack sometime soon...but then yea...i wanna watch other movies just like this! does anybody have any recommendations for me? btw, i might not be able to watch anything that just barely came out or something since i'm in the United States and we get movies so slowly here...but any type of recommendations would be great! i watch taiwanese, hk-ese, and korean series, and maybe anything else that's good.