Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Love at Aegean Sea

Does anyone know if the viet released version of this series is w/ the original one or the cut-out scenes one?
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://myweb.hinet.net/home8/dragonfans/4-2.jpg')

Uh....I did not see these scenes, did anyone? Boy, I just love watching series with cut off/edit scenes from the originals
    I've seen these scenes before Tuhki, lemme summarized it fer ya!!

It's where Chae Rim received the plato's eternity from Alec and Peter Ho was kinda of "annoyed" coz he never seen anything so special from that plato's thingy whereas Chae Rim was so amazed by that. The next day, Alec left a memo for her sayin that he was waiting for her at some place.. After reaching that place, alec going around but couldn't find her this goes the same for Chae Rim. At that time, Alec needs to go back to shanghai coz Yi Qian's father was hospitalized and in the end, Peter Ho is the one who come and cheers Chae Rim up.. and that was the last time Chae Rim and Alec ever meet (when Alec gave her the plato's eternity)

**I hope you do understand what I was talking about, if not, I can right a better one** hehehe
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 03-23-05 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    Does anyone know if the viet released version of this series is w/ the original one or the cut-out scenes one?
    it was the china version...not the full Taiwan version.

who kill alec or did he just commit suicide? and who the girl that got mental or crazy at the end? is this movie really that sad? any pics of the two main charaters together? sorry, asking too much questions.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    who kill alec or did he just commit suicide? and who the girl that got mental or crazy at the end? is this movie really that sad? any pics of the two main charaters together? sorry, asking too much questions.
    No, alec did not commit suicide, the girl who went mental killed him because she wants to be with him "forever". Murdering out of love? lol. The girl is Yi Qian, his fiancée that was forced onto him by his mother. This serie does have a really sad ending, but thank goodness its only in the last episode. As for pictures, look back up and a few pages back, u'll find some nice pics of Alec (En Qi) and Chae Rim (Xiao Tong) ^^;
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    lols...Versace, I lost the "kissing scene" clip somewhere...can't seem to find it, sorry! . Cookiemonster, here's a behind the scene clip of LOTAS ...others might have seen it already!
    http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...O0EGCV5GEMDHX5
    someone pls reload this for me pls....ive been missing out on sooooooo many of these links!! pls pls pls..pretty pls...........
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

I haven't seen Warriors of the Yang Clan yet Versace. I'm not a big fan of costume/ancient dramas........the only one that I really likes was the TVB serie "Eternal Happiness." Is Warriors of the Yang Clan good? Do you like it? All I know is Alec Su died.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw those scenes too.......just like what h3artl3ss said, but if it's ok h3artl3ss, I would like to resummarize the end a bit. The pic where CR is holding a piece of paper, it is a letter/note from Alec. The night b4, Alec went over to CR's hotel/inn to see her, but the woman that works there said she went to bed already so Alec left CR a note saying that he will meet her tomorrow at some place (the pic where CR is sitting on the steps, that is the place where they're suppose to meet and the name of that place is called Syntagma Square. My bf and I took the train from the airport to our hotel and we got off at that station.) Anyways, Alec and CR was so excited to see each other but then Alec got the bad news.......he had to leave that day with his mom and that crazy girl to head back to Canada becuz that crazy girl's dad was sick. Alec told his mom he will meet up with them at the airport and then he went to look for CR at their meeting spot. It was getting late and Alec was nowhere to be found. CR was getting depressed & disappointed. Alec finally got there but he didn't see her. Both Alec and CR started to look for each other but no luck. Finally, b4 Alec departed, he was at the tip or the bottom of Syntagma Square and CR was in the middle, where the fountain was (she was standing behind, facing the steps) so in the end, they were blocked by the stupid fountain . Peter Ho came by the Square b4 but he left. Then he came back again to check on CR and this time he stayed so he can comfort her (so sweet). In the serie, the distance where CR was sitting on the steps to the bottom of the Square seem far, but when I was there, it didn't look that far anymore. I hope this help Versace. Sorry for being kind of long.

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster
    I haven't seen Warriors of the Yang Clan yet Versace. I'm not a big fan of costume/ancient dramas........the only one that I really likes was the TVB serie "Eternal Happiness." Is Warriors of the Yang Clan good? Do you like it? All I know is Alec Su died.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw those scenes too.......just like what h3artl3ss said, but if it's ok h3artl3ss, I would like to resummarize the end a bit. The pic where CR is holding a piece of paper, it is a letter/note from Alec. The night b4, Alec went over to CR's hotel/inn to see her, but the woman that works there said she went to bed already so Alec left CR a note saying that he will meet her tomorrow at some place (the pic where CR is sitting on the steps, that is the place where they're suppose to meet and the name of that place is called Syntagma Square. My bf and I took the train from the airport to our hotel and we got off at that station.) Anyways, Alec and CR was so excited to see each other but then Alec got the bad news.......he had to leave that day with his mom and that crazy girl to head back to Canada becuz that crazy girl's dad was sick. Alec told his mom he will meet up with them at the airport and then he went to look for CR at their meeting spot. It was getting late and Alec was nowhere to be found. CR was getting depressed & disappointed. Alec finally got there but he didn't see her. Both Alec and CR started to look for each other but no luck. Finally, b4 Alec departed, he was at the tip or the bottom of Syntagma Square and CR was in the middle, where the fountain was (she was standing behind, facing the steps) so in the end, they were blocked by the stupid fountain . Peter Ho came by the Square b4 but he left. Then he came back again to check on CR and this time he stayed so he can comfort her (so sweet). In the serie, the distance where CR was sitting on the steps to the bottom of the Square seem far, but when I was there, it didn't look that far anymore. I hope this help Versace. Sorry for being kind of long.
    It's not too bad to watch, just that at some parts, tissue paper is needed. lol but overall the show is much about LOVE. and... didn't have a particular liking for it. because... it's quite "heavy"... but's it's quite nice. fighting scenes... hehe.. interesting....
    存好心 做好事 說好話 做好人-alecsu

http://www.suyoupeng.com
    The Official Alec Su You Peng Website.

ps等待【魔术奇缘】…

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoqi
    It's not too bad to watch, just that at some parts, tissue paper is needed. lol but overall the show is much about LOVE. and... didn't have a particular liking for it. because... it's quite "heavy"... but's it's quite nice. fighting scenes... hehe.. interesting....
    on the contrary i thot tt YMHJ warriors of the yang clan actually focused less on the lovers...there was alot regarding loyalty and piety also..so overall its more balanced...but of coz AC fans will not be able to enjoy as manyscenes they want of AC as they did in Aegean sea
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Cookiemonster, if you enjoyed the chemistry btw Chae Rim and Alec Su in this series then you would probably enjoy "Warriors of the Yang Clan". Watch this ancient series for Alec, he did an excellent job and it's a more uplifting series than "LITAS". But again, depend what version you are watching, a lot of CR & AS scenes were cutoff from the China version not the Taiwan version. I happen to watched the Taiwan version

Thanks heartless and cookiemonster for the summary on that particular screencaps, scenes that I didn't get to watch I wish they didn't cut those scenes out. Now it make sense since the only part I've seen was when CR was sitting there waiting and then Peter came by and she start crying....etc That was why I was like...did I miss something here? LOL Gosh Cookiemonster, I envy you for having the chance to visit the similar place where they were filming this series in Greece. Do you ever want to go there again?

A short interview recorded by ALec for the promotion of LOTAS before its airing in Zhejiang...he also talked about his experience working with CR

http://www.zjstv.com.cn/system/2/20050325/1182.shtml

Hey Versace! I am planning to go back to Greece in the near future, but this time I'm just going island hopping (like the island CR and Alec went to in the serie) and maybe a couple of islands nearby.

A short interview recorded by ALec for the promotion of LOTAS before its airing in Zhejiang...he also talked about his experience working with CR

http://www.zjstv.com.cn/system/2/20050325/1182.shtml
    Tukhi - my gracious, I can not d/l this link productively Could you just give me a summary on only the part with Alec said about his experience with Chae Rim?

Hey Versace! I am planning to go back to Greece in the near future, but this time I'm just going island hopping (like the island CR and Alec went to in the serie) and maybe a couple of islands nearby.
    Cookiemonster, you must of love Greece dearly for you to go there again. Isn't it quite expensive in during the summer? In the meantime, I'll just rewatch this series here and there cuz I can't get enough of CR & AS and the breathtaking sceneries in Greece

Default Hi Versace!

It is very expensive to go there during the summer months; that's why I would go back during May or September, when it's a bit cheaper, less crowded and still warm enough. I want to rewatch the beginning again too, but I don't want to borrow the cantonese dubbed version again. Do you or anybody knows any sites which I can dl the version with their original voices (taiwan version)?

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    Tukhi - my gracious, I can not d/l this link productively Could you just give me a summary on only the part with Alec said about his experience with Chae Rim?
    Versace dear, better yet I got the clip uploaded for you ...
    http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...F0KDL3GDTGVEJD

Cookiemonster, you can check here http://www.av-odyssey.com/torrents/v...er=asc&start=0
    for LOTAS downloading. I think they're uploading epi. 7 & 8 now...you'll need to register with them to see the dl links!

Tukhi, you're the best

Boy, you sure do have a massive collection of clips mainly on anything that has to do with Chae Rim and Alec Su eh? I love this couple. After watching a lot of clips and interview...I think AS and CR do have feelings for one another...in pure and innocence term tho

It is very expensive to go there during the summer months; that's why I would go back during May or September, when it's a bit cheaper, less crowded and still warm enough. I want to rewatch the beginning again too, but I don't want to borrow the cantonese dubbed version again. Do you or anybody knows any sites which I can dl the version with their original voices (taiwan version)?
    Is the Cantonese dubbed version that bad? Its easier for me to understand than Mandarin But I rather listen to their real voices though that if it comes with certain subtitle which make the story much better to understand.

It's expensive to go to Greece but is their products cheap and low in price? Are people their friendly? I remember in an article, Alec did mentioned the people there was quite friendly to the Asian people or if the language was the barrier to the lack of communication and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    No, alec did not commit suicide, the girl who went mental killed him because she wants to be with him "forever". Murdering out of love? lol. The girl is Yi Qian, his fiancée that was forced onto him by his mother. This serie does have a really sad ending, but thank goodness its only in the last episode. As for pictures, look back up and a few pages back, u'll find some nice pics of Alec (En Qi) and Chae Rim (Xiao Tong) ^^;
    Oh dear ... alec died in the end??? .... nonono i don't want to continue watching anymore ... their love story just begun for me and he died??

I expected them to build their friend/love relationsship with a happy ever after ending love story but now ?? shuld i continue ... hate his mother for ruining and killing him

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_8
    Oh dear ... alec died in the end??? .... nonono i don't want to continue watching anymore ... their love story just begun for me and he died??

I expected them to build their friend/love relationsship with a happy ever after ending love story but now ?? shuld i continue ... hate his mother for ruining and killing him
    continue on watching...their love story is beautiful esp. the chemistry btw Alec & Chaerim is amazing to watch...the ending of the story is sad yet very touching and beautiful! You won't regret watching it!

continue on watching...their love story is beautiful esp. the chemistry btw Alec & Chaerim is amazing to watch...the ending of the story is sad yet very touching and beautiful! You won't regret watching it!
    thanks.... will do tt cuz i like Alec but it's kinda disappointing tt d ending is tragic ..... it's like hopes r lost even before it began ..

aniway will continue to watch for Chaerim/Alec chemistry as both are very good actors so is a joy to watch ...