I love all the scenes you mentioned...
1) At the first meeting, when he rescued her from the boat wreck, the instaneous attraction the two felt for each other was evident in the way they stared at each other, and if you watch closely, the scene where the sun was setting, showing the two couples standing there and watching the boat sink, you can still see LY having his arms around LBB waist!
2) When LBB said he'll have to be by her side from now on if she doesn't regain her eyesight, he had this huge smile on his face when she said that- Yes, the dude has already fallen in luvvv!
3) At the nun's place, when LY was drinking alone, and LBB came up and said that with wine and a friend, sorrows can be dissipated, the way that they look at each other at this scene....
4) When they were crossing that bridge during the 4 wealthiest people case, you can tell that they have soooo much to say to each other, but each didn't know how to say it, because there was so many misunderstandings between them..you can totally sense the longing between them....with each one turning around and looking at the other walking away.
5) In the kitchen, when LBB caught the pan on fire when she tried to cook, and LY came running in really fast when he heard her yelling.... and when LBB said "I'm sorry, there won't be any dinner for you tonight" and he said "It's okay, it's the thought that counts".... the look they give each other afterward And it was quite funny how LY kinda took over the task of cooking!
I think what was so attractive about their relationship was how LY's character was so cold, and yet after meeting LBB's character, he had such tenderness and caring for her, that his personality completely changed. It was unconditional love, full of sacrafices for each other.
Seriously tho, if not for the chemistry between them two, this series wouldn't appeal to me so much.
This may be really wierd, but it was in this series that I noticed how LBB got such pretty, perfect teeth! I think it was at the scene where LY's master dropped his teacup, and LBB kneeled down to catch it and smiled up at him.
And needless to say, her eyes are always so pretty...especially when have her whole face covered up, you can tell how pretty her eyes are.
I love the purple and orange-looking outfits at the end...they're so playful!