Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Yittz's Clinic!!

hold ur breath for 30 seconds or drink lots of water or take a piss/dump
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    hold ur breath for 30 seconds or drink lots of water or take a piss/dump
    i ran up and down the stairs while holding my breath and now it's cured!

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    atleast yours doesnt sound so bad. my hands use to be all immflammed that my friends and classmates wound ask me if ive been burned.
    Was it really that bad???!!!! OMG! Good that it's gone now!

When mine get worst, I use a bandage to cover it. I remember that's what I did when I was working in a fancy clothing store.

For a while, I also have had eczema on my body... since it was on an embarrassing part of my body, I didn't know what to do... I'm so relieved that I only have ezcema on my hands now. At least, I can show them to my doctor without feeling awkward.
    "Take everything you like seriously, except yourselves."
    - Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    OMG! I need a cure for hiccups quick! I'm at work and it's so annoying!
    I find swallowing a teaspoon of white sugar works 95% of the time.
    john-e

Sixty years ago I knew nothing; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. - Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by john-e View Post
    I find swallowing a teaspoon of white sugar works 95% of the time.
    but then she'll get diabeties LOL.
    The best part of believe is the lie.

And dude, I'm getting bad nosebleeds due to sneezing too much (cold)..is this normal? And what can I do to stop it? I have to sneeze =(

I have a problem with the small picture you posted, is there anything you can do to fix it?

Do you bleed a lot otherwise? how much blood? Is it from the front?

Probably just due to irritation from the cold, nothing serious. I used to get nose bleeds when I have cold/hay fever. The doctor cauterize it.

Just make sure you don't put any more trauma to the area. Lol try to tone down the sneezing. If it's really worrying you maybe your doc can cauterise it if he can see where it's coming from.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I have a problem with the small picture you posted, is there anything you can do to fix it?
    Mine or yearnings? You can get glasses.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Mine or yearnings? You can get glasses.
    Yours doc.
    And I don't wear glasses sorry.

Okay, so I'm going to ask a serious question here. I have a SERIOUS problem! I have insomnia!!!!! I can't sleep!!! It's been about a month now that I haven't been able to sleep until 6am! Please help me!

Do you bleed a lot otherwise? how much blood? Is it from the front?

Probably just due to irritation from the cold, nothing serious. I used to get nose bleeds when I have cold/hay fever. The doctor cauterize it.

Just make sure you don't put any more trauma to the area. Lol try to tone down the sneezing. If it's really worrying you maybe your doc can cauterise it if he can see where it's coming from.
    I actually get nosebleeds quite frequently...and sometimes it's really scary because huge blood chunks come out, and then when I tilt my head back, I end up spitting blood (sorry for the graphic-ness, but i'm sure Dr. Yittz is used to it =P)
    I'm not really sure what's wrong w/ me...And yes it's from the front..and then it trickles down really fast at a very high speed and I have to go running for tissues. And now my head is really dizzy =(

Yours doc.

Okay, so I'm going to ask a serious question here. I have a SERIOUS problem! I have insomnia!!!!! I can't sleep!!! It's been about a month now that I haven't been able to sleep until 6am! Please help me!
    Lol, I'm gonna play psychologist. Do you think it's due to stress or some issues that keep bothering you?

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post

Lol, I'm gonna play psychologist. Do you think it's due to stress or some issues that keep bothering you?
    Wow, now that I think about it, I am having a lot of stress. You see SS, Pembie, and 0-0-0 won't post their pics! JK JK!!!

But you are correct, I am having stress about my family. But I've always had problems with them. This insomnia problem just started a month ago.

It could be a built-up? I had a mental breakdown this summer due to stress and cried my heart out. Then I felt so much better. I think everyone deals with things differently.

I would suggest sleeping pills, but my friend gets addicted to those things. Apparently exercising a lot to tire yourself out and then taking a shower right before sleeping should help.

Yours doc.

Stop visiting Spcnet at late nights. Stop contemplating whether to reload the pic, jsut do it already. Stop fantasising about your guo-er - Ken has banished him.

A months of insomnia, sleep initiate at 6am?

When do you normally sleep, how many hours? What are your sleeping habits (eg what do you do before sleep)? Has this happened before?
    How many hours are you getting now? Is it difficult to sleep everyday? How do you feel during the day?
    Is it just difficulty initiating sleep, or do you wake up in the middle of the sleep or early wakenings?
    Anything happened a month ago?
    Is there a psychosocial cause?
    You taking any medications/drugs/alcohol?
    Have you been diagnosed with sleeping disorders before?

PM me if you wish.

Member of TC fanclub.

ignore..ignore..ignore

Wow, now that I think about it, I am having a lot of stress. You see SS, Pembie, and 0-0-0 won't post their pics! JK JK!!!

But you are correct, I am having stress about my family. But I've always had problems with them. This insomnia problem just started a month ago.
    If you think it's stress, try thinking through it during the day, and not think about it while trying to sleep. Exercising is great, also gives you time to think when you are in a good mood.

If it's something else or it's really affecting your daytime performance (eg inability to keep promises) then you want to see your gp.

Sleeping pills aren't great - addiction, side effects and they don't give you refreshing sleep.

Member of TC fanclub.

Do they give you a set list of questions to ask? Sounds so interesting hmm...Are you in the 4 year or 6 year program? Not sure how it works in Australia...
    4 year. I think up as many relevant qs as I can think, then I go to the cheat sheet.

Member of TC fanclub.

I actually get nosebleeds quite frequently...and sometimes it's really scary because huge blood chunks come out, and then when I tilt my head back, I end up spitting blood (sorry for the graphic-ness, but i'm sure Dr. Yittz is used to it =P)
    I'm not really sure what's wrong w/ me...And yes it's from the front..and then it trickles down really fast at a very high speed and I have to go running for tissues. And now my head is really dizzy =(
    When you mean frequently, who often and what else triggers them if anything?

What do you mean huge chunks, have they coagulated?

Do you bleed easily and have trouble clotting? (dentists, cuts)

I think it's harmless, but if it happens a lot and lots of blood, I am not so sure, might want to check with your gp.

Member of TC fanclub.

Stop visiting Spcnet at late nights. Stop contemplating whether to reload the pic, jsut do it already. Stop fantasising about your guo-er - Ken has banished him.
    LOL, I have tried shutting of both my computers and going to bed, I still lay awake in bed for hours! I won't fall asleep until the sun comes up!

A months of insomnia, sleep initiate at 6am?
    Yeah, around that time but never before 6am. It's when the sunrises.

When do you normally sleep, how many hours?
    I work 2nd shift so I don't get home until midnight. And before I would fall asleep before 3am.

What are your sleeping habits (eg what do you do before sleep)?
    Before I sleep, I would play on the computer and talk to friends who work 3rd shift on the phone. Or I would watch a movie and fall asleep.

Has this happened before?
    Yes, when I had someone to talk to until morning.. a few years ago. But I've gotten out of that habit for a long time!

How many hours are you getting now?
    I get 4-5 hours of sleep. Depending on when I have to use the restroom. When I wake up to use the restroom I can't go back to sleep.

Is it difficult to sleep everyday?
    Yes! For the last 3-4 weeks, I haven't gone to bed before 6am.

How do you feel during the day?
    So tired! That is why I'm so cranky and yell at people for no reason. *OMG, this is why I don't have a bf!*

Is it just difficulty initiating sleep, or do you wake up in the middle of the sleep or early wakenings?
    Like I said, if I wake up to go to the bathroom I can't go back to bed.

Anything happened a month ago?
    Nope, nothing I can recall.

Is there a psychosocial cause?
    Family problems are always there. It hasn't increased or decreased, but this sleep problem is new.

You taking any medications/drugs/alcohol?
    I take street drugs. JK JK.. hehehehehe
    No, I don't take meds or drugs. I haven't drank for a long time until last Thursday night when I went out with friends. But it's never anything strong. Just a few mixed drinks. But I found that I got tipsy just from one drink when before it would take a few shots to get me tipsy.

Have you been diagnosed with sleeping disorders before?
    No, I hate going to the doctors.

PM me if you wish.
    You're gay!

When you mean frequently, who often and what else triggers them if anything?

What do you mean huge chunks, have they coagulated?

Do you bleed easily and have trouble clotting? (dentists, cuts)

I think it's harmless, but if it happens a lot and lots of blood, I am not so sure, might want to check with your gp.

Once a month...And hmm, semi-solid, so I guess no coagulation. Not a TON of blood, but still more than what is should be I think. And no I do not think I have hemophilia.

Is it bad not to do annual checkups? I haven't done mine for 2 years...probably should make an appointment lol.
    Last edited by yearning; 09-30-07 at 04:08 AM.