Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Shen Yi Xia Lu(u) - Miracle Healers (with Zhao Wen Zhuo, Alyssa Chia, Gao Yuan Yuan)

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by LiYuanZhi
    I haven't been on spcnet since like a year ago....

they're similar but not EXTREMELY similar. Similar in the sense they're playing the more or less the same personality (ie Alyssa- bubbly; GYY- serious/sad), but not similar in the sense that the characters themselves are really different.

i really loved GYY in HSDS coz she made such a good Zhou Zhi Ruo... she really got that innocent and sudden change to evil down pact. i really loved her there.

but god she (as in the character) annoys me soooo much here. URGH!!! She's one of those pretty princesses that need rescueing. DEFINITELY not my kind of girl (as in i hate girls like that)

In this series, she lacks the strength and determination of ZZR. She's so soppy... i'm sorry.. but i really don't like her character.

Alyssa's character is cool, but I like Zhao Min way better because ZM is smart. In here TY is really cute and bubbly and all, but she doesn't have the same charm as ZM (I really really loved Alyssa's Zhao Ming)
    I agree, i really hate GYY's character here, shes the mushy type of princess that NEEDS someone to take care of her, she like cant survive on her own. She weeps and cries too much. as for Alyssa, I think her character here is lacking the brains of ZM too, shes too carefree and causes too much trouble but other wize around the same. hehe i guess thats why i think they are so similar to their HSDS roles, GYY and her weak (at least ZZR b4 she turned evil), dependant self and Alyssa and her happy, bubbly, clever cute troublemaker.

I find it funny how GYY, Alysaa and Zhang Tie Lin (Yang Xiao), the guy who plays Zong Qin Shu, the guy who plays SQS's dad.. any others? all migrated from HSDS here.. hehe thats pretty cool
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

yeah... that's the ending...

SPOILER!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Ti Ying is pregnant in the last episode. Liu Xuan asks her if it is a boy or a girl. And she promises him that it's going to be a healthy big baby boy. ANd then Xuan says that her promise has failed three times already. Then the camera shot goes to show that they have three TOTALLY adorable daughters who are dressed in doctor clothes. They're SOOOO CUTE!!! really really cute.

Awwwwww, how adorable! What a cute ending! Can't wait to watch this more and more!! Hmmm.. wonder when its gonna be released in viet? Heck, by the time it does, all this anticipation is gonna die down and won't hold no meaning anymore
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Yucks. I hate it when the producers made GYY act a wimpy character.
    Happy Birthday Yuanyuan!! (5th October)

luvalecsu_4evea: glad i'm not the only when who hates Qin Zi. She's such a cry baby. At times I seriously wanted to choke her and yell... GET A LIFE!!! But I suppose she gets better eventually. I hated it how she kept coming between Vincent and Alyssa and then she keeps blaming Alyssa that Vincent doesn't love her... ARGH!!!!

Oh yeah.. there's another person... Zong Zhang (Liu Yuan) was played by the guy who was Bai Mei Ying Wang (Eagle King???) who was ZWJ's grandfather. Remember him? That's six people of the cast out of HSDS. Pretty impressive.

Anyway... i said this before... i'm currently working on a review for this series... my first one!!! I'll finish it soon... i hope.

Sparkly_Chic: not to rub it in or anything... but i'm so glad i can speak mandarin. Hopefully for your sake, it will come out soon.

Spiritanto: I so agree with you. GYY is way better than that. If you ask me, LYF (who was Wang Yu Yan in DGSD) could even pull of Qin Zi. It's easy. All you have to do is just sit there, cry, throw tantrums and act all love sick. ARGH!!! I really really didn't like Qin Zi. GYY is such a good actress but her character spoiled her performance in the series. She was really good acting wise, but her presence in the series sucked. GYY is capable of way more than that. In HSDS, ZZR, though somewhat similar, had DEPTH. She actually had a personality. I loved ZZR... especially GYY's portrayal.

Enough... anyway... definitely worth watching!!!
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Anyway... i said this before... i'm currently working on a review for this series... my first one!!! I'll finish it soon... i hope.

Sparkly_Chic: not to rub it in or anything... but i'm so glad i can speak mandarin. Hopefully for your sake, it will come out soon.

Enough... anyway... definitely worth watching!!!
    Yay! Hopefully, you'll finish it soon, so I can get some of this addiction of this 'wanna-see' series off me Yeah.. sometimes I with I can speak some sort of Chinese so I don't have to gather so much anger waiting for these darn things to be translated into Viet! Usually, I'm not too impatient for series to be translated.. but heck, I wanna see this series so bad after seeing ZWZ and Alyssa in Legend of WML...and I especially like the storyline and plot for this series.... Oy! Talking about it doesn't help any
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

yeah... i can get addicted to series and all i can do is think about it. it is annoying...
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

yeah... i can get addicted to series and all i can do is think about it. it is annoying...

Ha ha ha, I know how that goes! After you finish or in the middle of seeing a series that you like... all you do is sit there and evaluate about the storyline and characters (you much you like a certain character/couple etc.) And yes, it does become annoying and fustrating after awhile
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

hey you're on... i've got to get off soon though... got to water the garden or mum will kill me. we're growing a new lawn so yeah...

it's sooooo annoying. At times if i don't like something or if they're that close to discovering some lifechanging secret, i just want to jump into the series...

at times i did want to do that and beat up Qin Zi... wish i could
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Agreed. This show is making me dislike GYY... a lot!! Should really blame the storyline though, haha.

hey you're on... i've got to get off soon though... got to water the garden or mum will kill me. we're growing a new lawn so yeah...

it's sooooo annoying. At times if i don't like something or if they're that close to discovering some lifechanging secret, i just want to jump into the series...

Haha.. especially if YOU know something bad's gonna happen to that person (evil person plotting agianst them) and yet they're still clueless about it.. while all these signs of misfortune are jumping out at them.. I just wanna go in there and slap some sense into them
    Oh yeah, another thing that irritates me is when the main character experienced firsthand how someone close to them is harming them and plotting agianst them... and yet they STILL falls into that trap OVER and OVER agian!! Shouldn't they get the hang of it by the 2nd time?
    How hard is "Get the heck as far away from that person as possible?" anyway?
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

luvalecsu_4evea: glad i'm not the only when who hates Qin Zi. She's such a cry baby. At times I seriously wanted to choke her and yell... GET A LIFE!!! But I suppose she gets better eventually. I hated it how she kept coming between Vincent and Alyssa and then she keeps blaming Alyssa that Vincent doesn't love her... ARGH!!!!

Haha yea and i hate it how she always puts Alyssa on a guilt trip coz shes always saying how Alyssa wont do this to her, how she knows how much she loves him and wont steal him away... grrr.. annoying!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Yeah... and she makes it as if Alyssa comes between her and Vincent when it is really her that comes between Alyssa and Vincent. And she blames everything on Alyssa.... I really hate Qin Zi in here... I think i've gotten that point across.

I wish GYY had a better character.
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

It's the same amount of actors migrated from Wu Mei Niang, Alyssa, ZWZ, that guy that played Alyssa's father, the evil Queen, that evil guy's servant (don't know his name, the one that worked under the evil Queen and turned on her later), and the philosopher or whoever that replaced the old man that killed himself.

I'm almost done with the series, just 6 more episodes to go. I'm looking forward to see the happy ending; making up for Wu Mei Niang.

I know how some of you feel about GYY character. I want to strangle her so many times...espeically whenver she cries over ZWZ! It's like SHUT THE F UP! She really irrates me. But I love her clothes though, it's gorgeous! Wish Alyssa's clothes could be as pretty.

The ending is really cute.

But I did feel that Liu Xiang's ending was a bit disappointing. It wasn't quite dramatic enough... that's all I'm saying.

And as for Qin Zi's costume... yeah they're gorgeous and Alyssa's kinda sucks compared to that (i mean what's with her little hat? Sure its cute... but still)

However, I do feel that Alyssa just wouldn't be the same in Qin Zi's costume. It wouldn't suit her character (and by that I don't just mean the whole commoner thing but her bubbly personality). It just wouldn't have the right feel. I feel her costumes in the series bring out and high lights her gorgeous positive attitued.

Anyway...
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritanto
    Yucks. I hate it when the producers made GYY act a wimpy character.
    agree im dead sure gyy has much better acting skills than that...hmm....all e bad reviews on her kter make me hesitant to watch this series...though i like alyssa..y muz the stupid director create this dumb kter thats so weak and of all ppl , make ggy act in it...gosh should have given gyy a better kter w more substance thn some stupid shallow bimbo...so sad

Yeah indeed, so that's why until now I'm apprehensive about getting the VCDs to watch these series.

When will they learn that its no good to make our dear GYY act stupid, wimpy, and a crass character.
    Happy Birthday Yuanyuan!! (5th October)

hm..althought she was wimpy, she was still really hot!!!
    I still loved her, so damn cute!!!

GYY is really pretty, especially in ancient series. Actually, has anyone seen GYY in a non-ancient (modern) series?
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Default Get this series if....

u're an Alyssa fan. Only die-hard fans of GYY will get this series. Either way, Im getting this series. Giving GYY some moral support.

Yes, GYY has acted in some modern series [ 实习生的故事,找不着北 ] buts she seems to be starring in more olden days shows now.
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

I'm harsh jealous of you Chinese people who get to see the series right away. We Vietnamese have to wait so long. After seeing ZWZ and Alyssa in Empress Wu, I can't get enough. I have to see them again. I can't wait till this series gets releases in Viet. From the sounds of it, it seems like this is quite a good series.