Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shen Yi Xia Lu(u) - Miracle Healers (with Zhao Wen Zhuo, Alyssa Chia, Gao Yuan Yuan)

Cool Shen Yi Xia Lu(u) - Miracle Healers (with Zhao Wen Zhuo, Alyssa Chia, Gao Yuan Yuan)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/72/l_p1003782772.jpg')

I know FaMoonLau just ordered this show, but is anyone else currently watching it or is interested in watching it?

I have the first half, but haven't had a chance to start it yet. I will probably be overcome by curiosity to watch a few episodes soon just to see how it is. From what I've heard, it's pretty exciting, so hopefully it won't be a let-down. GYY (who plays a princess) and Alyssa (who plays a doctor) will be "duking it out" for the same guy again.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Some pictures from the show courtesy of the website I posted above:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2004/dr/photo/1-026.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2004/dr/photo/1-123.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2004/dr/photo/1-038.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2004/dr/photo/1-113.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2004/dr/photo/1-080.jpg')

Hey look, isn't this HGZ's dad on the left?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2004/dr/photo/1-124.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

More info please especially with the storyline.

I can't read Chinese...

Look interesting with the cast, and from the pics seems Alyssa played another mischief female character, where as GYY played the goody2 princes (hopefully not double faces). But GYY look less attractive than Alyssa in this series. dunno ...
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Hey, Lady Zhuge!

I've rented the first six episodes but didn't have the chance to watch it yet ! I'm currently watching "Nan Shao Lin", starred Wu Jing and Anita Yeung !

Will watch "Miracle Healers" this weekend when I finished the other drama !

Both Vincent and Alyssa looks tho !
    Cheers!!!!!!

eeyore, I don't know too much about this show yet, but once some of us actually start watching it, we'll share more details! On a general note, this serial is set in the Han dynasty and is about the quest for this special medicine that supposedly prevents one from aging.

Hi Fallen Angel! Hehe, you're kind of like me, then. How do you like "Nan Shao Lin"?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

You guys are watching Nan Shaolin? Personally, i think the storyline is nothing original...There are a few draggy parts. I like the fighting though. It's better than most fighting in ancient series these days.. laser. ha!

Ooooo is Miracle healers out in viet yet or it's still showing in China?
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

This series looks pretty good. Yeah!!..Alyssa is in this one...soo long haven't see her series. Must watch this one. So yeah...is this series come out in Viet yet??
    *Fav. Starz* [Dylan G, Louis K, Blue L, Julian Ch, Kevin Ch, Roger K, Chris L, Ruby L, Ady An, Leila T, Jessica Hs, Joyce T, Cecilia Ch, Noel L, Alyssa Ch, Lee Jung Huyn, Namie Amuro, Boa]

This is a pretty new show that was released in the past month or so, so it's going to be awhile before a Vietnamese version will be available.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

So *coughs* would anyone like to tell me which girl gets the guy?

The pictures look neato.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    So *coughs* would anyone like to tell me which girl gets the guy?
    If I were to make a guess before actually having seen any of the show yet...Alyssa. I hope it's a happy ending.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Same here.... Alyssa! She's so adorable. Who's the other girl in the show? What's her role? Is there fighting in this series?

The other main girl in the show is princess Qing Zi, who is played by Gao Yuan Yuan. Yes, there is fighting in this serial.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks Lady Zhuge! Wow Gao Yuan Yuan is pretty too.....ooooo....interesting! heheh Well Vincent is in this series so of course there will be some fighting. Hmm.....I have to wait for it to be in viet though! Boooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    If I were to make a guess before actually having seen any of the show yet...Alyssa. I hope it's a happy ending.
    Just out of curiosity, what makes you say that? Is it because Alyssa is the main main girl character?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Just out of curiosity, what makes you say that? Is it because Alyssa is the main main girl character?
    That's the primary reason and just from the pics, Alyssa and ZWZ seem to have more chemistry together. Maybe I'm also influenced by the fact that GYY lost out to Alyssa in HSDS 2003.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

*laughs* That is a very good reason. Poor GYY, never getting the guy! But yes, I think I would like to see this series sometime.

I watched the first episode last night. It was pretty exciting and funny. The actor who played Hua Gu Zi's dad plays Alyssa's character's father in this show, but he is totally different: serious and a bit intimidating. I can't be sure if Zhao Wen Zhuo's character is good or evil yet because he was kind of ruthless at the beginning, and yet caring when he was with Alyssa.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey, Lady Zhuge, I am soooooooooo jealous. My order still has not arrived. Are you going to watch more episodes? Looks like the guy who played HGZ's dad is in every show lately. I guess it is better to be the supporting cast than the leads. Is he the doctor who invented the miracle drugs? Is there a lot of fighting? Is ZWZ a general or something? He looked pretty fierce in the show. I saw a trailer where Alyssa tried extract someone's tooth. She ended up yanking out a bunch of teeth. That was so funny.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    eeyore, I don't know too much about this show yet, but once some of us actually start watching it, we'll share more details! On a general note, this serial is set in the Han dynasty and is about the quest for this special medicine that supposedly prevents one from aging.

Hi Fallen Angel! Hehe, you're kind of like me, then. How do you like "Nan Shao Lin"?
    Lady Zhuge,

"Nan Shao Lin" was really great ! Great fighting scenes from Wu Jing but I'm not too sure he and Anita are compatible tho ! Somehow she seen too old for him....anyway it got a good ending, no one dies, except the bad guys !

I've started on "Miracle Healers" and currently up to episodes 33. Where are you up to? I need to ask you a few question about it.... cuz I missed a few important episodes. The rental guys skipped on a few important episodes, just when things started getting really interesting !
    Cheers!!!!!!