Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ruco Chan (陳展鵬)

for Benny fans, I've d/led the 8th 10 seal clip from Joey Meng's site that contains Benny's role in MDWAV3 (did I also see Vivian To in it as well?)!

anyway, I've uploaded it here (there's only a limited # of d/ls left before the link will not work anymore), so get it while you can. And please notify me when the link no longer works so I can edit this post.

go to this page: http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=43...0D158B8953B48F and click on link to d/l
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

another pic containing Benny at the 10/19 or 10/20 event:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img97.exs.cx/img97/1126/Img222576124.jpg')

if I find more, I'll post them
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin

yay cinnamon will made a website for benny yay im so happy
    thank creidesca for those great pic of benny
    can't wait for MDWAV3 out to see him
    Love:~Raymond Lam~Ruco Chan~Sam Wang ~Luo Jin~
    Admire:~Michelle Ye~Jessica Hsuan~Linda Chung~
    Bands:~5566~183 Club~Twins ~
    Watching:~Scheme of a beauty~The Fixer~

me too. he look so cute in the clip. i wish i could understand what he's saying. hee hee. can someone translate his lines?
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

noooooooo. . .benniie's going down the list again!
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

how come no one talk about him anymore
    does anyone watch MDWAV3 yet
    cause im waiting for it to see benny
    keep talk about him everyone!!!!!

Benny makes his appearance in ep 4 of MDWAV3...go d/l the epi if you want to see him =P he has a little streak of white hair on the back of his hair.
    Currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    ..............go to this page: http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=43...0D158B8953B48F and click on link to d/l
    Oops! I came in too late. The link has expired.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Hey there all!!!!!!

Wow Cinnamon!!! Finished with Love in a Miracle already? So how was it? I'm thinking of getting started on renting it little by little now Oh that completely stinks!!!!!! No Light of Million Hopes? That serie was awsome!!! I think its probably been a year or so now that it was released out.

Ah yes.....those pics of him in MDWAV3 is very eye catching!!! Espically the one from his character profile, the very first pic. Lol, not fond of the hat, but its okay ^__^

A little off Benny now, Kenneth looks scary in those pics!!!!! lol, whats with his eye now? oh gosh, the poster in the background of MDWAV3 looks really out of there!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

happy halloween everyone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    Benny makes his appearance in ep 4 of MDWAV3...go d/l the epi if you want to see him =P he has a little streak of white hair on the back of his hair.
    i wanna see benniie too. where do i go to d/l the episode with him in it.
    i'm still dissappointed about LOMH. will try to find it again next weekend when i go home.
    still looking for reviews. . .fanart. . .fanfic. . .for benniie's wonderful website that will be released in january. send me via email please. . .thanx guys.

Default Wow.......he's hotttt!!!!!!!

I did not know that there was another Benny Chan, but he looks better than the one I like.
    Bibi_637

hee. hee.
    yes, yes. he does. he does!!! makes me feel so happy when more people realize his existance.

yep that rite Cinnamon im so happy when more people realize him

has anyone here been following the MDWAV3? how often has benniie showed up? *sigh* wish i can see it. so sad.

what happened to all the wonderful benniie fans? any comment on his role in MDWAV3. i need a response here. will continue to rant until answer.

MDWAV3 is showing on TV but I can't make sense of it all 'cos I didn't watch MDWAV1 & 2. I don't think Benny's out yet. What or who's he supposed to be again????
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

yeah. . .i'd like to know that too. i looked up the symbols from his description and i got something about fortune. is he a fortune teller? (just my guess though. . .cant read or understand chinese, sadly)

okay. . .went into the MDWAV forum and found out that he is a fortune teller.

Hey there everyone!!

Long time no see ^_^ So busy lately, but its great everyong is still keep thing this thread alive!!!

Well I can't wait for MDWAV 3 to come out. I saw both earlier parts and I'm really excited to see the casts reunite. Oh, so Benny is a fortune teller? Hehe....a really cute one he is

I think I am going to start renting some of Love in a Miracle later on so that I'll have more to comment on Benny. Cinnamon, once again good luck with finding Light of Million Hopes!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yes yes. luck is what i need. but i've been too busy to even look for it. or lazy, which ever comes first. i cant wait for the MDWAV 3 to come out too. i havent seen the first 2 cuz i dont like the main character guy much. but i guess i should start watching so i can understand the third one better when it comes out. benniie needs to be in more series so i can see him more!