Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ruco Chan (陳展鵬)

Any news about his new project recently? ATV, please give him leading role, I beg you!!!

I agree. Benniie deserves big roles!! Anywho, he doesn't have to be main character, cuz sometimes main character's role is very dislikable. Just hope that he gets a cool role with lots and lots of scenes and lines!! Also, it would be awesome if he gets to end up happily ever after. Go BENNIIE!!

**double hooray!!** i get to put up my own avatar now!! sooo happiie.
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 10-06-04 at 06:48 PM.

yea... a cool supporting character with a good ending would be nice too
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

yufeifei in another thread asked if this is the same Benny who'd dating Charmaine?
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Quote Originally Posted by 2socks
    yufeifei in another thread asked if this is the same Benny who'd dating Charmaine?
    think yufeifei is confusing this Benny w/ the Benny Chan Ho Man from TVB...argh, how many times will ppl keep confusing the 2, the only thing they have the same is that english name, and for the most part when we talk about our Benny, we always say Benny Chan Chin Pang.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

that's soooo true. also, sad too. i like our benniie so much more than the other benny. not that i have anything against the other one, but it just makes me mad that he gets all the credit.

hey, have anyone seen "Vigilante Force?" in the beginning, Benny Chan Ho Man's role is almost like benniie chan chin pang's role in "Thunder Cops." I mean they both were cops. they both see the main character as their older brother type. then they both got into money problems. one due to evil wife while the other is due to mother (i think). of course they solved their problems differently. the other benny goes to joe ma and becomes an undercover cop, while our benniie decides to rob a bank and ends up in jail. then in the end the other benny ends up happily ever after when people finds out what he was doing all along, while our benniie dies just right after he decides to start his life over. sooo sad. anyways, when i first saw that at the beginning, i thought their characters were oddly similar. just wanted to point that out.
    why cant benniie chan chin pang end up happily ever after??

......... because we all love the tragic hero, Cinnamon.

jee.. I feel like a highschooler.. I just finished watching Love in a Miracle and was so impressed with Benny's performance that I had to google him up LOL. Thanks to all of you for starting this thread and contributing to it!! Is there a fan club/official website somewhere? teehee..

Hee... welcome to the 'club', meiri.

does anyone know that does benny have an girlfriend yet
    cus i saw him wear a ring on the finger that people usually wear on that finger when they get married (if u guy can understand my question)
    and yeah i saw him wear the ring in the "one pair of chop stick run over around' this is a movies that he go around the world and tell us about the food on that country i think.
    Love:~Raymond Lam~Ruco Chan~Sam Wang ~Luo Jin~
    Admire:~Michelle Ye~Jessica Hsuan~Linda Chung~
    Bands:~5566~183 Club~Twins ~
    Watching:~Scheme of a beauty~The Fixer~

Oh no!!! The thing I fear has come up Lol, exaggerating now. Anyways I do hope that the mistakening of Benny Chan Chin Ping and Benny Chan Ho Man won't occure anymore. If it does, lets just hope not as often eh?

cinnamon, about your question on Light of Million Hopes. Benny's ending in there is a happy one His screen time is limited, but he does really well in there!! Do give it a whirl, a very very good serie. A favorite of mine

YanHei, like your avator, hehe. Benny
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

thank goddessofhonour ;)
    i finally can put my own avatar :)
    omg can't wait for his series to come out :mad:
    Love:~Raymond Lam~Ruco Chan~Sam Wang ~Luo Jin~
    Admire:~Michelle Ye~Jessica Hsuan~Linda Chung~
    Bands:~5566~183 Club~Twins ~
    Watching:~Scheme of a beauty~The Fixer~

thanks for answering my question, goddessofhonor.
    i rented Love in a Miracle last week. I LOVE HIS CHARACTER! anywho, i tried to look for light of million hope but couldnt find it. MY RENTING STORE DOESN'T HAVE IT!!! Does anyone know how long its been out?

here's a surprise for all you guys!

Benny's character description in MDWAV3!!

有 求 ( 陳 展 鵬 飾 )
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkatv.com/drama/vampire3/_image/c15a.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkatv.com/drama/vampire3/_image/c15b.jpg')

外 表 冷 膜 , 因 知 人 生 天 命 , 常 為 人 算 命 , 但 又 不 能 改 變 天 命 。

anyone mind translating? also come check out the thread on MDWAV3 later, since the pics of the other cast members and character descriptions (I don't think ATV has it all up yet, but they have most up) are now avail at the ATV official website of the series.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkatv.com/drama/vampire3/_image/c15a.jpg')
    OMG!! Eye Candy!! girls.. we need some wallpaper-size pictures..

yes, yes. i agree. better than chocolate. anywho, i wished there are more pictures of him. sooo sad.
    dont need wallpaper though. want a 24x36 poster of him so i can put up on my empty wall. *sigh*
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

*sigh* nothing good on tv. so sad.
    where did everyone go?!!!!

i finished Love in a Miracle! benniie became a hero. sooooo awsome!!!
    i'm still looking for LOMH. has anyone seen any of benniie's movies? i couldnt find many of them at my renting store. the only one i found was "the distinctive." the sad thing was, i didnt get a chance to see the end cuz the tape was ruined at the end. it was horrible!!!
    i wanted to buy the rest but i dont know if its worth buying. if anyone has seen the movies he's in, please tell me if its worth buying.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Nooo!!! benniie fan club must stay alive. where did everyone go?!
    i feel like i'm the only one fighting for him. . .
    i'm making a benniie fan website right now. hopefully i can get it publish by the time of benniie's birthday this january. thanks to all of your pics here i've got a good set of pics for the site. if u have or find more pics of him, please post it here or email it to me so i can make the website even better. thanks a lot guys!!!

a pic of Benny and several other cast members from the MDWAV3 promotional event in Guanzhou Oct 21 2004:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img92.exs.cx/img92/7531/20041021c.jpg')
    Currently watching:

yay!! more pictures!
    oh, about my website. . .i'm having trouble with contents on it right now. very sad thing cuz i know very little of benniie's personal life. little pictures as well. right now, i'm trying to see all his series and write reviews. if anyone who likes to write. . .and wants to help. . .please send your reviews to me via email. i will definitely give you credit for them. . .just tell me what name you want to go as. oh yes, please center review about benniie's character. it would be highly appreciated cuz my writing is only so so. please help make benniie's website awesome. thank you soooooooooooooooo much!!! hmm...there's no begging icon.
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 10-21-04 at 10:50 AM.