Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ruco Chan (陳展鵬)

hola!,

OMG!!!!! does benniiie just dissappear after his room get trashed with bloody writings?? is that what u mean by, he has no ending??!!!
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    hola!,

OMG!!!!! does benniiie just dissappear after his room get trashed with bloody writings?? is that what u mean by, he has no ending??!!!
    Don't worry, he'll reappear. In a particular scene, he gives out an evil laughter... quite chilling and unsettling....
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

ah. okay. thanx for answering my question!
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Hi ya everyone!!!

Enjoying seeing Benny in here, but at times he is a bit creepy. Lol, I don't know if he's on the 'good' side or 'bad' at times. My sister doesn't like him though I think its his character though. Will have to ask her.

Anyways you finally found LOMH cinnamon? Thats awsome!!! Lol, keep watching!! He will appear!! Oh, you know whats the best thing though? Benny will have a relationship with Vivian To who is also playing his gf in MDWAV3!!! Look forward to that.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i hope i get the chance to see him. . .but right now i only have part of LOMH. the guy at the renting place (went to a different store cuz the one i usually go to doesnt have it) gave me only part and told me it was complete. i watched until the last tape and it stops right in the middle of someone's conversation. benniie didnt even show up once out of all the tapes i rented. and then i called back to ask and the person at the store said, "sorry, all the tapes havent came out yet." i cant believe they lied to me like that.

anywho, i'm waiting for the tapes to come out so i can actually rent the part with benniie in it. hmm....starting to get jealous of vivian to if she keeps appearing with benniie. i think i want to be playing her roles.

why's benniie on page 2 again?!!! people reply.

***i'm just bored. hee.****

i forgot all about bennie's birthday!!! that's so depressing!

Quote Originally Posted by SuWei
    There's two Benny Chans?! I only know one (Ho Men).
    yap.. same here... haha.... how come got 2 pple with the same christian name and surname.. haha
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

dont know why either. but benniie chan chin pang is cuter! IMO, that is.

got his pix!!!! can post it here!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

did u say u have pic of benny chan chin pang or benny chan ho man? if benny chan ho man than no thanx. i know what he looks like. but benny chan chin pang is always welcome!!!!!

did u say u have pic of benny chan chin pang or benny chan ho man? if benny chan ho man than no thanx. i know what he looks like. but benny chan chin pang is always welcome!!!!!
    yap.. i'm referin to chan chin pang.. benny chan ho-man one me got alot liao!!! heehee

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    yap.. i'm referin to chan chin pang.. benny chan ho-man one me got alot liao!!! heehee
    post! post!

pictures? where?

post! post!
    post wat!!!! benny chan ho-man pix ah!!! haha

ah. nevermind. i thought u said u had benny chan chin pang's pics. must have read it wrong. was sooooo hopeful. heard his character in MDWAV3 was evil. and sad tragic ending with gf. makes me want to cry for his character once again.

when will benniiie get a happy ending????!!!!!!!

anyone know if benniiie will be appearing in any 05 series?

I've just started to notice Benny Chan Chin Pang in ATV Project series and now after watching Love in a Miracle I just love him, feel sorry that he isn't very well known and deserve to be known since he's so talented. Man...Benny Chan Chin Pang can act, sing, and maybe dance, too bad TVB didn't promote him when he was over there. Just wonder if he was promoted by TVB he would've been so famous by now, so unfair. Benny Chan Chin Pang better than alot of TVB new actors like for example that Ron Ng who just got looks and not acting skills, although some might like him, but I don't. Hope one day Benny Chan Chin Pang would go back to TVB and be one of their lead actors, but that might not happen since TVB doesn't really treat alot of ATV actors rite.

i don't mind benniie doesnt get to play the lead, as long as he get lots of screen time and lines!! supporting characters are usually more likeable too.

yeah. . .tvb doesn't deserve benniie. . .

they do have that benny chan ho man. . .perhaps it would be confusing with two actors with the same names in the same company.

Does anyone know if he has a girlfriend yet? By the way does anyone have any recent ATV anniversary show with Benny Chan Chin Pang performing alot thanks. By the way can someone tell me when the ATV anniversary is I don't want to miss it this year, hope Benny Chan Chin Pang is in it this time. I have never watched any anniversary of ATV cause I thought they don't have one, but now that I know they do have one, I really want to watch their anniversary, especially if Benny Chan Chin Pang is in it. thanks