and watch it can some one tell me
    cus i really want to watch it plz thanx
    Love:~Raymond Lam~Ruco Chan~Sam Wang ~Luo Jin~
    Admire:~Michelle Ye~Jessica Hsuan~Linda Chung~
    Bands:~5566~183 Club~Twins ~
    Watching:~Scheme of a beauty~The Fixer~

the link works fine for me.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

yea, the link works fine for me too

Lol, I haven't tried the link yet. Will do and see how it does though ^_^ Maybe it'll work a little later YanHei?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I like his role as the prince in Chor Lau Heung 2001, cute and handsome. He looks cute with Joey there. I prefer him in ancient outfit like that. ATV should give him more chances to play main lead. I think he looks good with Crystal too, wanna see them pairing up in future series.

im mean i can go to the site but how come i can't play the video can some one tell me plz thanx

ooh he was so cool in Love in a Miracle xD
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Yay!!! more chan chin pang fans!!! after countless hours of internet search, i was soo sure i was the only fan he has. this is soooo awesome. i love the pics u guys post up. can't tell u how happy i am. . . *tears*

Agree Lanie. I also thought he was pretty cute with Joey in CLH, I wish he had more scenes in there however. He did look very nice in there!!!! Really young and cute, hehe

Hehe, cinnamon ^_^ Sounds as if your really a devoted fan of Benny's eh? He is very awsome!!!! I'm thinking that you'll come in here very often then right? hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i will, i will!

this is the first time i've ever joined a forum. just for bennie!
    i also thought his role in CLH was memorable. i cried when i found out that his actual mother wanted to kill him just to get back at the pretty lady. how can such an adorable guy get such a creepy, scarie, evil witch for a mother. it makes me sad to recall the scene when he lost his ability to walk. i thought the guy killed him! *sniff
    **also he and joey does make an awesome couple!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, hopefully I'm thinking of the right guy you guys are referring to. He is also in Thunder Cops and he is definately very very cute in there!!! His character was very interesting as well. Hehe, I admired his character. Oh and in LOMH he was very cute as the mentally challenged boy. I found it sweet that he got to end up with Vivian
    i haven't seen LOMH yet, but was curious about what u said about "vivian." what is her last name?
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 09-26-04 at 05:58 PM.

Hey there cinnamon Hehe, so Benny really got you motivated to join into the discussion eh? hehe, you won't regret joining though!!

I know. I was really shocked/sad during the scene where he became injured and all. How did that happen again? Was he trying to protect his mother or something?

You should watch LOMH. Not only was a terrific serie, but Benny was awsome as well!!! Vivian....hmmm...I think her last name is To? Something like that I can't remember exactly. Creidesca can help with that though ^___^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

about benniie being injured, i think his actual mother (scariiiiie old queen lady) ordered his uncle to kill him (she knows benniie is her real son too) so that she could avenge the pretty queen lady. Cuz at that point the pretty queen still thought that benniie was her son instead of richie. She was hoping that the pretty queen would be sad for benniie's death. but the uncle couldn't go through with killing him and just injured him.

my favorite part was when benniie and richie found out who their actual mother was and benniie still chose the pretty lady over his actual mother. that was awesome, yet still sad for benniie's part.

i agree that benny look cute in CLH
    does anyone know what tvb series does he act in cus i want to know so i can go and rent it if you know plz tell me thanx
    Last edited by YanHei; 10-01-04 at 05:01 AM.

i know bennie was in a series where nadia chan is the main character. he played her younger brother. i think the title is "To Love with Love." Came out in 1995.

he was a bit younger back then. probably 18? i didn't even realized that he was the same guy! actually when i first watched it sometime between 1995 and now, i didn't even know he was in the series. then after CLH i started to reconize the adorable prince's face in movies and series. sometime after that, i rewatched "To Love with Love" and realized that he was in that. i was so happiiie and yet amazed at myself for not noticing him earlier. (of course i was young and naive back then. )

his character was kinda adorable in the series but it had very little significance to the storyline itself. makes me kinda sad. at least he had more than 1 line though.
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 10-02-04 at 05:48 PM.

oh goddessofhonor, thanks for telling me vivian's last name. at first your answer confused me cuz i thought i read somewhere that remus and vivian to liked each other in light of million hope. then i went into that forum and read some stuff about it and that cleared it up (guess i should have done that first). anyways, that story sounded so complex. i sorta got confused about so much characters' roles) does benniie end up happily ever after and does he appear a lot in the series or just a little bit? just wanna know before i rent it.

hi Cinnamon
    thank for telling me and can i plz ask u 1 more question
    that to u know the chinese/vietnamese name for 'to love with love' series
    if u know plz tell me thanx so much

ohhh...I have To Love w/ Love at home...it's the one that stars the 1 actor of TVB's Romance of the White Haired Maiden w/ Ada right, and Angela Cheung was the "bad" girl? Oh my, I can't believe I can't recall Benny in there as her bro, I gotta go find the tapes and rewatch...oh wait, I kinda vaguely remem Benny (wasn't he somewhat of not a "good" bro, more on the disobedient side? or am I mixing this up?)

YanHei, the viet title is: "Ye^u Ngu*`o*i Mi`nh Ye^u (this was one of my favorite Nnadia series)

For sure we can see Benny have many more lines in the TVB series, Nothing to Declare w/ Wong He and Helina Tam, where he plays the scholoarly CID on Wong He's team.
    Last edited by creidesca; 10-03-04 at 10:25 AM.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

hi creidesca,
    i think u did mix up benniie's character with the youngest brother. the kid that was probably in jr. high or something was the disobedient one.
    i think the only thing benniie's character did that was somewhat disobedient was that he wanted to go to Japan to study. Their father hated the japanese because of world war II. Later he gets to go though, i think, cuz the father became more open minded.
    the dissappointing thing about his character and the rest of nadia's family was that they weren't much help to her. most of the time, they created more conflict and trouble for her, not always on purpose. . .but still sad.

Default hi

thank creidesca for telling me the vietnamese name
    i did go rent 'to love with love ' and his role there is quite small and he only 18 years old he is so young
    and does anyone know does benny have an girlfriend yet
    if anyone know plz tell me thanx
    anyone know any new what he is doing