Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ruco Chan (陳展鵬)

Please go vote for Benny Chan Chin Pang I made a poll for him in the actors forum thanks

Does anyone else have the Olympic mv that Benny Chan Chin Pang sings with other people cause this link doesn't work mms://media.hkatv.com/media1/athens2004/olympic.asf if you have it can u send it to my email [email protected] thanks

i finally got to see benniiiie in LOMH!!! soooo happy. . .poor guy. vivian was soo mean to him.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sport3888
    I've just started to notice Benny Chan Chin Pang in ATV Project series and now after watching Love in a Miracle I just love him, feel sorry that he isn't very well known and deserve to be known since he's so talented. Man...Benny Chan Chin Pang can act, sing, and maybe dance, too bad TVB didn't promote him when he was over there. Just wonder if he was promoted by TVB he would've been so famous by now, so unfair. Benny Chan Chin Pang better than alot of TVB new actors like for example that Ron Ng who just got looks and not acting skills, although some might like him, but I don't. Hope one day Benny Chan Chin Pang would go back to TVB and be one of their lead actors, but that might not happen since TVB doesn't really treat alot of ATV actors rite.
    Well, I like Benny Chan too and think he is a great actor. I already notice him when I first saw in the Chor Lau Heung 2001 (the one starring Richie Ren). Initially, my thought was like u. But when I think deeper and compare him to the people TVB are promoting now (i.e. Ron, Bosco, Sammul, Raymond), his look really is not that outstanding. I think that's why he is not promoted in TVB. He does not have the lead actor look at the first glance (Me noticing him doesn't mean much because most of my favourite actors are supporting actors. So, really don't have eyes for star quality or lead actor material ). But I'm glad that ATV gave him (and Ricky Chan) a chance to shine. His acting make all his roles believable, so much so, that he actually look hot (or cool) when his roles requires it.

Mind u, I'm not saying that he is ugly, I'm just saying that he looks cordinary ompare to many young actors.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-25-05 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    i finally got to see benniiiie in LOMH!!! soooo happy. . .poor guy. vivian was soo mean to him.
    What role did he play in LOMH? Why is Vivian (u mean Noel Leung, right?) mean to her?

No. . .I mean Vivian To. She plays opposite him in that. Benniie plays the son of a cop chief who got fired/retired. He has an illness where he is somewhat withdrawn and has trouble speaking. It's some kind of mental illness, I think. So far from what I saw, he like's Vivian's character. But Vivian's character likes Andrew Yuen Character, who likes Vivian's sister. It's just a bit confusing. Anywho, Vivian yells at Benniie a lot and tells him she doesn't like him.

That's what I saw so far. He's still really adorable in that and he's pretty smart too. He can solved the rubics cube (it's really cool for a mentally-challenged guy)!!! I got one of those for christmas. . .but I still can't figure it out.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Well, I like Benny Chan too and think he is a great actor. I already notice him when I first saw in the Chor Lau Heung 2001 (the one starring Richie Ren). Initially, my thought was like u. But when I think deeper and compare him to the people TVB are promoting now (i.e. Ron, Bosco, Sammul, Raymond), his look really is not that outstanding. I think that's why he is not promoted in TVB. He does not have the lead actor look at the first glance (Me noticing him doesn't mean much because most of my favourite actors are supporting actors. So, really don't have eyes for star quality or lead actor material ). But I'm glad that ATV gave him (and Ricky Chan) a chance to shine. His acting make all his roles believable, so much so, that he actually look hot (or cool) when his roles requires it.

Mind u, I'm not saying that he is ugly, I'm just saying that he looks cordinary ompare to many young actors.
    lol. so, kenneth ma (is that his last name? the guy from tvb) has better star qualities? cuz tvb is promoting him a lot too. lol.
    okay, anywho, I too think Benny is a great actor. He can be evil (love in a miracle and mdwav3), naive (clh 2001 and light of a million hope) and charismatic (love in miracle, mdwav3, etc.)
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    No. . .I mean Vivian To. She plays opposite him in that. Benniie plays the son of a cop chief who got fired/retired. He has an illness where he is somewhat withdrawn and has trouble speaking. It's some kind of mental illness, I think. So far from what I saw, he like's Vivian's character. But Vivian's character likes Andrew Yuen Character, who likes Vivian's sister. It's just a bit confusing. Anywho, Vivian yells at Benniie a lot and tells him she doesn't like him.

That's what I saw so far. He's still really adorable in that and he's pretty smart too. He can solved the rubics cube (it's really cool for a mentally-challenged guy)!!! I got one of those for christmas. . .but I still can't figure it out.
    in the end, i think vivian and benny was the cutest couple in the show. during SARS season, they were sooooooo adorable.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

thanx to ginnie, i got to see benniiie in the ATV anniversary show. . .he flipped while playing ping pong. sooo awesome!!

and there was a part where they showed him take off his shirt. . .the quality of the show wasnt really good so i couldn't see him that well. . .tis moment of happiness and sadness

did benny played a serie with Ho Mei Tian were he cut off his right arm because he took the claim for his uncle death?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    did benny played a serie with Ho Mei Tian were he cut off his right arm because he took the claim for his uncle death?
    ? do you know what its called?

i dont remember seeing any series where benniie cut off his arm. . .but i havent seen all the series with him in it.

i don't know if it's benny or not? but in some way the main actor look like him.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Wink Hero (Tian Xia Di Yi)

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    Is it possible you mix up with Wallace Huo in "Hero"?

eek!! i was watching an old series and saw benniie in it!!! its called war of bribery. . .or something. aaron kwok plays the lead and benniie is in there for a short while. he plays a small role but has some line.

Hey...i think benny chan hve a really cute baby-ish face !! wh do you guys think his best co-star is ?? i think is Annie Man .!! Too Bad i've only seen one move with them 2gether !! Do you guys kno if there is any other movie where him and annie gets paired up again !?!!

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeFood
    Hey...i think benny chan hve a really cute baby-ish face !! wh do you guys think his best co-star is ?? i think is Annie Man .!! Too Bad i've only seen one move with them 2gether !! Do you guys kno if there is any other movie where him and annie gets paired up again !?!!
    hmm. . .r u sure you are thinking of the right benny chan? there's more than one. . .personally don't think benniie chan chin pang looks babyish at all. . .and can't recall him co-starring with annie man either. perhaps u are talking about benny chan ho man?

Default Why is the forum so quiet?

there's aren't many supporters at his other forum either but if you guys have time go check it out http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...0#entry1085622
    Does any one of you go to chin pang's official website once in a while cause he leaves messages there. One of his fans posted two MTVs of when he was still a singer so, go to the bbs/message board of his website to download it they're really good. Here's the website http://chinpang.sinastarz.com/ Thanks to Becky, those who don't know how to read chinese are able to know what chin pang said for several of his messages since she was very nice to translate them. Go to the ATV Discussion forum to read them, she posted the translations there http://forums.cinple.net/atv/
    Last edited by Sport3888; 07-22-05 at 06:46 PM.

thanx for the info!

he is quite cute in my vampire 3
    but compare to many others..actor.
    he can't be those ah ge..
    so sad
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/Xiao_Wen/banhk/banner_s.gif'), '')

Default First episode of 日本名菜大比併

First episode of 日本名菜大比併
    My bad translation Yut Bun Min Choi Da Bay Ping (Popular Japanese Food Competition/Comparison?) With Chin Pang and Pinky Cheung Man Chi as hosts

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...K05A3POF5H9ZII

Thanks to Becky and Eva from Chin Pang's Official website. I'm able to post the link for everyon to download it. But the link has been while so it might expire very soon so, download it as fast as you could. Enjoy! There are more episodes but Becky only send me the first episode which she got from Eva. By the we're trying to create photo album for chin pang. If you want to write a message and include your picture to send to chin pang please go to his official website http://chinpang.sinastarz.com/. Mostly likely going to use email and then print hard copy but nothing has been decided yet. They are also recruiting people for the committee. So go to the message board over there for more details.