Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DGSD (first edition) - 'The Last Chapter (Chapter 50)

Someone actually gave this thread a five-star rating.

Thank you

------------- page 27

Hi Tiok (XU ZHU) shook his head and said "I also wish for only the same promise."

Hung Ki's (HONG JI) facial expression looked spiteful, he replied "Hmmm… how dare you all force and threaten me ? And what if I refuse to fulfil your wishes ?"

"If that so, then there's no other way, we are all going perish together," said Siau Hong (XIAO FENG). "In the past, when we swore for brotherhood, we also swore that we would live and die together."

Hung Ki hesitated. He thought "This Siau Hong is a desperate person who is not afraid of anything. Whatever he says he will do it, and whatever he has said in the past, he would always keep his words. If I don't grand his wish, I'm afraid that he would really attack me, if I have to die under the hand of a desperate person like him, it would be a disaster."

Because he had this thought, he suddenly burst into laughter and yelled outloud "With my own life, Ya Lu Hung Ki (YE LUI HONG JI) is able to safe millions of citizens of both kingdoms, hahaha… my kind brother, do you praise my life that highly ?"

"Your Majesty is someone who's revered in the Kingdom of Liao, no one in this entire universe is valued more highly than Your Majesty." replied Siau Hong

Hung Ki laughed again, and added "If that's the case, then in the past, when the Nuchen (Jurchen) tribesmen only asked me for a ransom of 30 carriages of gold, 300 carriages of silver and 3,000 horses… it meant that their judgement was way too shallow, did it not ?"

Siau Hong bowed respectfully to his Elder Swornbrother (HONG JI) and did not answer anymore.

Hung Ki tried to look behind him, he saw that his closest personal guards were tens of meters away from him, no matter how good they were, it would be very difficult for them to rescue him. After thinking that his own life is more valuable than any other material things in tis world, Ya Lu Hongki forcedfully had to accept the condition that Siao Hong presented to him. He immediately pulled out an arrow and lifted it up high, and bent it once, "Craaccckk" the arrow snapped. He then threw the broken arrow pieces onto the ground while saying "I accept your condition."

"Thank you very much, Your Majesty" replied Siau Hong

Hung Ki immediately turned around and was just about to take a step away, but he noticed that Hi Tiok and Toan Ki (DUAN YU) were still staring at him with fiery eyes and there wasn't any sign that they would yield a way for him. Left without any choices, he had to look back at Siau Hong, and he saw Siau Hong was also quiet. By this time, he knew what they meant, it was clear that we were still uncomfortable about him of not keeping his promise with his words.

Hung Ki then proceeded by unshetting his treasured-sabre and lifting it upward, he then yelled outloud "Attention you all. Liao soldiers and military officers hear me.!"

At once, the sound of war drums were resounded thunderously from the middle section of the Liao army, then it stopped abruptly.

Ya Lu Hung Ki then followed "From this moment on, I command you all to stop this war, the kingdom of Song and Liao are brotherly neighboring countries. From today onward, our troops will pull back and retreat. And for the rest of my life, I forbid every Liao soldiers to ever again go across the border of the two nations."

--------- end of page 27
    Last edited by Temujin; 02-07-05 at 03:51 PM.

--------- page 28

After he finished his sentence, he put down his treasured sabre, and once again the rumbling war drums could be heard.

Then Siau Hong (XIAO FENG) said "Your Majesty, with all my respect, please return to your army."

Hi Tiok (Xu ZHU) and Toan Ki (DUAN YU) immediately moved to the sides and walked behind Siau Hong.

Hung Ki (HONG JI) felt relieved but at the same time embarassed. Although he wanted to immediately leave that dangerous ground, he felt reluctant to show his weakness in front of Siau Hong and both sides of the armies, so therefore he pretended to be calm and as hard as he could, he tried to walk toward his troops very slowly.

Immediately tens of his personal guards galloped their horses to the front. At first, his steps were still very slow, but subconsiously his steps were getting faster and faster, and in the end, his knees felt very weak as if he was about to collapse on the ground, his steps were wobbling, his hands were quivering and his forehead were full of cold sweat.

When his personal guards arrived in front of him and gave him his personal horse, Hung Ki felt his whole body very weak, eventhough one of his foot had already stepped on the horse saddle, he didn't have enough strength to hop on top of his horse.

Two of his personal guards quickly pushed his shoulder and lifted him up, only by getting some help then Hung-Ki was finally able to sit on his horse.

Watching that their Emperor had returned safely, at once the Liao soldiers cheered in jubilation.

At this point, because the Song army also heard that Liao Emperor had commanded his soldiers to retreat and had declared that for as long as he lived, he would forbid every single one of Liao soldiers to go across the border of the two nations, therefore the Song soldiers who were standing on guard on top of the fort, as well as all the soldiers outside the fort also applauded in full joy.

Everybody pretty much knew the characteristics of the Qidan people who were very cruel and liked to commit murders, but they would always keep their promises, especially when it was the Liao Emperor himself who announced his promise in front of both sides of the army. If someday he were to break his promise, off course he would be perceived as a disdainful King by his own people and his throne would be in decline.

So therefore with a growling face Ya Lu Hung Ki felt extremely humiliated because he made a colossal promise under the threat of Siau Hong. The event that took place today had really insulted his dignity and degrade the pride of the Liao kingdom. However, from the roaring acclaimation of his own troops, he could feel that what had just happened, in fact, did not reduce any supports he was getting from his army nor from his military officers. When he looked at his vast troops, everyone of them looked delighted and radiant.

It turned out that when those soldiers heard that we were about to be pulled back they were glad beyond beliefs, because they would be prevented from the possibility of dying in the battlefield and would not be able to come back home and meet their wives and children.

This situation could be understood, eventhough Qidan people were brave people, but no one could guarantee their own life or death in the battlefield. So therefore, when they heard that their faith were about to be spared from the war, they were filled with tremendous joy, with the exception of several military officers who had wished for gaining some personal profits and potential promotion from the war.

------------- end of page 28

--------- page 29

Silently Hung Ki (HONG JI) came to his senses "It turned out that my soldiers are also sick of war, if I force them to attack toward the South, then it's not improbale that I would face defeat." Then he also remembered "Those Nuchen (JURCHEN) tribesmen are very brazen people, they will always be a threat behind my back, therefore I have to destroy those barbaric people first."

Immediately he lifted up his treasured sabre again and yelled "Pak Ih Tay Ong (basically it's Prince Pak Ih, not sure the pinyin for this) please order the command for the the back line to change into the front line, we are going straight back to Lamkhia (NANJING) !"

At once, the drums were sounded again and carried the mandate from the Emperor. Then the sound of tremendous jubilation was heard fading away further and further.

When Ya Lu Hung Ki (YE LUI HONG JI) turned around,he saw Siau Hong (XIAO FENG) was standing still at the same spot without moving an inch, the glare of his eyes looked apprehensive.

Hung Ki (HONG JI) laughed coldly and said "Siau Tayong (PRINCE XIAO), you have contributed a tremendous merit for the kingdom of Song, surely the benefit of substantial gifts and high position are waiting for you within a short time."

"My honorably Your Majesty" suddenly Siau Hong answered with loud voice "Once Siau Hong is a Qidan person, then he will forever be a Qidan person. Today, I have forced my will against your will so that I now become an extremely sinful Qidan person. Do you think Siau Hong will still have a face to live on the face of this earth ?'

Subsequently, he picked up the two broken arrow pieces that was thrown away by Hung Ki earlier, and immediately channeled all his inner energy, "Bsssssssstttt Bsssssssttt " suddenly he stabbed his own heart with the two broken arrow pieces.

Hung Ki screamed in shock and immediately turned his horse around and galloped a short distance, but stopped his horse abruptly again.

The shocks felt by Hi Tiok (XU ZHU) and Doan Ki (DUAN YU) were undescribable by words, at once, they jumped forward while screaming …

"Toako ! Toako ! " (in pin yin Da Ge, Da Ge… Oldest Brother)

But the two broken arrow pieces had veritablely sunk deep inside Siau Hong's heart. Both of his eyes were closed tightly, he had passed away.

Hi Tiok quickly torn off Siau Hong's robe with the intention of trying to give him a quick emergency life support. Unfortunately, Siao Hong's wound was too severed already, the broken arrow pieces had accurately penetrated through his heart, obviously it would be very difficult to keep him alive. One could also see the that there was a sneering wolf head tattoo with its menacing fang which looked very ferocious imprinted on his chest.

Hi Tiok and Toan Ki were crying sadly and paid their last respect to their Toa Ko (Oldest Brother). Then the Gai Bang members also simultationusly surrounded them forward paying their last respect.

"Kiau Pang Tju (QIAO BANG ZHU)." Go Tiang Lo (WU ELDER) was howling while hitting his own chest, "Although you are a Qidan person, but you are much more chivalrious and more gallant than us, this unuseful Han people !"

The heroes from Mainland also crowdedly surrounded their hero of peace and continued discussing about the tragedy. One of them asked "It turned out that Kiau Pangtju is really a Qidan person ? If that's so... then why did he defend our Song kingdom ?"

------------- end of page 29
    Last edited by Temujin; 02-15-05 at 04:06 PM.

--------- page 30

"Yes, it looks like there was also a hero even among the Qidan people" replied another.

"Ever since he was a little kid he was brought up among our Han people, so that he always followed our people's noble cause." added by another.

"Now that the two nations have just reconciliated in peace and he has become the savior for the people of both kingdoms, he must had known himself that he shouldn't need to commit suicide." followed by other heroes.

"Hey, What do you know ?" asked his friend. "Although he had commited a good deed for the kingdom of Song, he has been viewed as a traitor in his own country. So he commited suicide because he was afraid of his own sin." said another.

"Afraid of what sin ? Should a Great warrior like Kiau Pangtju (QIAO BANGZHU) need to feel afraid ?" cut by another.

On the other hand, Ya Lu Hung Ki (YE LUI HONG JI) was deranged himself after he saw that Siau Hong had commited suicide. He thought "Has he (XIAO FENG) actually had contributed a chivalrious act or commited sin ? He had made a great deal of effort to prevent me from attacking the Song kingdom, did he actually struggle for the Han people or for the Qidan people ? Ever since he sworn a brotherhood with me, he had always been very loyal to me. Today he had committed suicide in front of Gan-Bun-Koan (YAN MEN GUAN), it seemed like his true intention was not because of potential high position in the kingdom of Song. So.... So why did he do it ?"

Then hundred thousands of the Liao army on horseback started heading toward the North, many Qidan soldiers repeatedly looked behind them and stared at Siau Hong's dead body who was lying on the ground, left without soul.

The sound of birds cheeping could be heard overhead, and a flock of grouses was flying above the troops from the Northern direction and heading toward the South, passing the Gan Bun Koan (YAN MEN GUAN) fort.

Slowly, the thunderous sound of the retreating Liao troops was fading away. Hi Tiok (XU ZHU), Toan Ki (DUAN YU), and the others were still standing there pensively beside Siau Hong's corpse. Some were crying howlingly, and some were only shedding their tears while bowing their heads.

Suddenly the wailing scream of a young maiden was heard "Get out! Get out! Everyone get out of the way! You are all the reason of my Tji hu's (Brother in Law) death, but you are all still crying pretentiously here, what good does it for ?"

While saying these words, the young maiden franticly pushed aside many people who were crowding around Siau Hong's corpse. Who else could this maiden be other than A Tji (AH ZI) ?

Hi Tiok (XU ZHU) and the others off course did not think seriously of the upsetting words she just said, so they just gave a way to A Tji.

For a while, she was just staring blankly at Siau Hong's corpse, and she uttered softly "Tji Hu (Brother in Law), all of these people are rotten, you don't have to care about them. Only A Tji alone is nice to you."

After she finished her sentence, she knelt down and carried Siau Hong's corpse. But Siau Hong's body was very big and tall, only half of his body could be carried by her, as a result, his legs were still dragging on the ground.

A Tji then followed "Tji hu, I know that only from now on, you finally want to follow what I want, even if I hug you in my arms, you will not push me away again. So, yes, this is the only way!"

---------- end of page 30
    Last edited by Temujin; 02-16-05 at 04:00 AM.

huge updates thank you

The 2nd Edition never mentioned anything about LQS when describing XZ's martial arts inheritance. And as Hanky Panky said, the words used was not 'incomparable' but that 'no situation is disadvantageous to him'.

Also no mention was ever made to 6MSJ at all in the whole chapter.

----------- page 31

Hi Tiok (XU ZHU) and Toan Ki (DUAN YU) looked at each other for a quick second, then they thought "It seems like she has lost her sanity due to her deep sorrow."

Then Toan Ki tried to comfort her with a soft voice "My younger sister, Siau-toako (Oldest Brother Xiao) has passed away vagillantly, someone who has died can never come back to life again, please why don't you… you… "

But A Tji (AH ZI) quickly pushed him aside and scolded him "Don't you dare taking him away from me, he is mine, no one is allowed to touch him !"

Toan Ki saw and winked at Bok Wan Djing (MU WANQING).

Wan Djing (WAN QING) understood what he meant and immediately approached A Tji, she said slowly "Younger sister, Siau Toako has passed away, let's think of a way to plan for his funeral."

Who would ever thought that A Tji suddenly screamed histerically, so that Bok Wan Djing was shocked and had to step back.

"Go away ! Go away ! Everyone go away !" screamed A Tji. "All men are not good people, and all women are also not good people ! You all just wanted to poison my Tji Hu (Brother in Law), you asked him to drink the wine so that he became paralized. Hmmm.… if you dare to move any closer then I will kill you first."

Obviously Bok Wan Djing could only frown and and shook her head to Toan Ki.

At the same time, suddenly a yell from someone could be heard coming from the left mountain slope of Gan Bun Koan (YAN MEN GUAN) fort : "A Tji ! A Tji ! Haha, I've heard your voice already ! Where are you now ? Where ?"

The voice was so heart-breaking, many of the Mainland heroes there recognized this person's voice, it was the voice of none other than the person who was once the PangTju (BANG ZHU, leader) of Gai Bang and used a fake name of Ong Sing Thian (ZHUAN JU XIAN) his real name was Yu Goan Tji (YOU TANZHI).

When everyone looked at the direction of where the voice was coming from, they saw that both of Goan Tji's (TANZHI) hands were holding a piece of bamboo crane, the left crane was used as tool to navigate directions and the the right crane was put on the shoulder of a middle age man who also just appeared from the side alley of the mountain.

Hi Tiok and others were quite shocked to see him, When they looked at the middle age man very closedly, they realized that he was Oh-lotoa (pin yin ?) who was assigned to guard Leng Tjiu Kong (LING JIU GONG) by Hi Tiok.

Oh Lo Toa's face looked skinny and pale, his shirt was also ragged, and he face looked lethargic.

Hi Tiok and others realized that evidently, Oh Lo Toa has been forced against his will by Goan Tji , who had recently become blind, to take him find A Tji. It's not impossible that along the way, Oh LoToa has gone through many tortures done by Goan Tji.

"Why did you come here for ?" suddenly A Tji snapped furiously. "I do not want to see your face, I don't want to see you anymore !"

On the other hand, Goan Tji became happy. He said "Haha, it turned out that you are here. I can recognize your voice, I have finally found you!" And when he pushed his crane a little bit, Oh LoToa was thrown out to the front as if he flew without control.

-------------------- end of page 31
    Last edited by Temujin; 03-14-05 at 09:29 PM.

-------------- page 32

Goan Tji (TAN ZHI) and Oh LoToa moved very fast, and in an instant, they were already beside A Tji (AH ZI).

Hi Tiok (XU ZHU), Toan Ki (DUAN YU), and the others were all in deep mourning stage, so when they saw Yu Goan Tji (YOU TANZHI) came, they thought this young man, who had willingly volunteered to sacrife both of his eye balls for A Tji, must had a very good relationship with her. And there was a chance that he (TANZHI) might be able to bring her back into a state of conciousness. So therefore Hi Tiok and the others immediately stepped a couple of meters away and gave the young couple a privacy in their conversation.

Goan Tji then said "Miss A Tji, have you been well ? Is there anyone who caused you any troubles ?" Although his face were destroyed, but from the tone of his voice, it was evident that he felt a tremendous joy and affection toward that maiden.

"I have been given hard times by other people, what are you going to do ?" replied A Tji. "Who gave you hard times ?" asked Goan Tji emphatically. "Please tell me quickly, let me teach him a lesson and let him pay with his life!"

A Tji laughed coldly and continued while pointing at the direction of every hero around them. "There, they all caused me troubles, you can kill them all at once !"

"Sure" replied Goan Tji. He then asked Oh Lo Toa "Hey, Lau Oh (Old guy Oh) what kind of people have dared enough to cause troubles to Miss A Tji ?"

"Well, their number is huge, you are not capable of killing them all," replied Oh Lo Toa.

"Eventhough I am incapable of doing so, I will still do it," said Goan Tji. "Alas ! How dare they caused troubles to Miss A Tji ?"

Suddenly A Tji continued with a wrath "From now on I will be together with Tji Hu (Brother in Law), and we cannot be separated forever. Now, you, get the hell out of here, I don't want to see your face."

Goan Tji was unbelivably saddened, so he replied "Yes……. So you don't ………… don't want to see me anymore ?"

"Yes, yes, I know, these eye balls are given by you," said A Tji with a loud voice. "Tji Hu used to say that I owe you my life, therefore I have to take a good care of you. But I don't like it."

After she finished her words, suddenly her right hand punctured her own eyes, and pulled the eye balls out, then she threw them to Goan Tji while screaming "Here, I gave them back to you ! Starting from today, I don't owe you anything anymore and Tjihu also cannot force me to follow you."

Although Goan Tji had gone blind, but when he heard that many people around him were screaming in shocks and their voices sounded frightful and very concern, he had figured out what had happened. With a coarse voice he yelled "Ohh, Miss A Tji, Miss A Tji !"

But once she took out her own eye balls, A Tji quickly carried Siau Hong's corpse and took some steps forward while uttering with her soft and fond voice "Tjihu, Now, we don't owe anything to anyone anymore. In the past, when I had harmed you, my real intention was to always be together with you. And now is the only time when my dream has finally been fulfiled." While saying these words, she continued walking forward further and carried Siau Hong's corpse.

----------- end of page 32
    Last edited by Temujin; 03-14-05 at 09:32 PM.

nice work temujin thank you for the translation i like this novel better than the adaptation, i wish the names are in cantonese or at least mandarin, but thanks for providing us with the pinyin spellings. eagerly waiting for you to finish the chapter

Thank you for the updates. I hope you can finish the next three pages soon

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    The 2nd Edition never mentioned anything about LQS when describing XZ's martial arts inheritance. And as Hanky Panky said, the words used was not 'incomparable' but that 'no situation is disadvantageous to him'.

Also no mention was ever made to 6MSJ at all in the whole chapter.
    Thanks for checking. I'm not sure whether it was the translator's choice of words that changed its original meaning or it was written that way by Jin Yong in the first edition.

As far as Xu Zhu, yes, it was mentioned that he had absorbed the XiaoYaoPai techniques from LQS, in addition to what TSTL taught him.

Anyway, I have done translating the whole chapter, will post it up soon.

Thank you please post those pages up a.s.a.p

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin

As far as Xu Zhu, yes, it was mentioned that he had absorbed the XiaoYaoPai techniques from LQS, in addition to what TSTL taught him.

You mean your Viertnamese translation stated that he absorbed LQS's _techniques_? Unless the earlier chapter where he met LQS was totally different in the 1st ed, I don't see how the heck that could have happened.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

[quote=CC / You mean your Viertnamese translation stated that he absorbed LQS's _techniques_? Unless the earlier chapter where he met LQS was totally different in the 1st ed, I don't see how the heck that could have happened]

maybe it was because her techniques were mostly inner power related and after absorbing her energy understood how to use it as he saw her fight earlier. i remember in the adaption TSTL said he can add and other sect skills to his own(like jmz) so by seeing her techniques and having her energy, he 'absorbed' her skills.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

[QUOTE=kyss of the sword]
    Quote Originally Posted by CC / You mean your Viertnamese translation stated that he absorbed LQS's _techniques_? Unless the earlier chapter where he met LQS was totally different in the 1st ed, I don't see how the heck that could have happened

maybe it was because her techniques were mostly inner power related and after absorbing her energy understood how to use it as he saw her fight earlier. i remember in the adaption TSTL said he can add and other sect skills to his own(like jmz) so by seeing her techniques and having her energy, he 'absorbed' her skills.
    Maybe that could stretch to him learning a palm stroke or 2. But LQS has other skills like the turtle skill and soul searcher which doesn't seem like something which XZ could have watched and learned.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    You mean your Viertnamese translation stated that he absorbed LQS's _techniques_? Unless the earlier chapter where he met LQS was totally different in the 1st ed, I don't see how the heck that could have happened.
    This is from the Indonesian translation (NOT Vietnamese)

Again, this is what was said in the first edition I have :

Nonetheless, the XU ZHU of today wasn't the same as the one from the past anymore, he had been given pure martial arts lessons from both Tian San Tong Lao and Li Qiu Shi...

As we know, there are a lot of inconsistencies and holes in the first edition, so this might be one of them, Jin Yong probably thought that when Xu Zhu accidently absorbed all the inner energy from LQS, he had automatically transformed most or perhaps some the techniques from LQS.

Notice, the statement doesn't say... how much he exactly absorbed from LQS. So it could be just some techniques that Xu Zhu was perhaps, able to learn through observation, given his numerous encounter with LQS prior to draining all her power.
    Last edited by Temujin; 03-24-05 at 11:35 AM.

Unless there is a retrieval of quotes from a verifiable chapter to which the MA lessons are given. Then I don't see how that might not be a transcription error caused by the translator. What I'm more sceptical about is why on earth would LQS teach Xu Zhu techniques when he's on TSTL's side?
    Last edited by Hanky Panky; 03-24-05 at 11:23 PM.

[QUOTE=kyss of the sword]
    Quote Originally Posted by CC / You mean your Viertnamese translation stated that he absorbed LQS's _techniques_? Unless the earlier chapter where he met LQS was totally different in the 1st ed, I don't see how the heck that could have happened

Funny you mentioned that, considering the major discrepancies between JMZ’s and XZ’s way of ‘studying’ those techniques. JMZ was compiled a copy of all 72 unique skills as a gift from MRB and practiced it to the point of fire-deviation.

After the long delay here it is

------------- page 33

Looking at the blood that were dripping from A Tji's (AH ZI) eyes and completely wet her white, beautiful face, everyone felt creepy and at the same time, pity. So when they saw the maiden was approaching them, everyone immediately stepped aside.

A Tji continued walking straight to the front and slowly, she arrived at the edge of the cliff.

Everyone suddenly became nervous and immediately yelled "Stop ! Be careful, there's a very steep cliff in front of you !"

Even toan Ki (DUAN YU) also continued rushing forward while saying "My younger sister, please be careful, it's…. " But it's all too late, A Tji continued walking forward, suddenly her foot step on an empty space and the maiden, along with Siau Hong's corpse fell into the deep canyon, which was inmeasurable in terms of deepness.

At the same Toan Ki had also arrived at the edge of the cliff and he stretched out his arm to catch her, and he was only able to grab on a piece of her clothes and the person had fallen into the cliff.

This part is missing in the version I have, so I had to use the Chinese version to get this portion

Suddenly, there was a gust of strong wind blew from the back and passed Toan Ki (DUAN YU). Toan Ki (DUAN YI) dodged to the left and saw Goan Tji (TANZHI) flew passed him and plunged downward into the canyon. He (DUAN YU) could also screamed in shock "Arrrgggghhhh………"

When he looked down the cliff, he could only see the clouds and mist, it was impossible to tell how deep the valley was.

End of the missing portion

All the heroes who were standing at edge of the cliff could only took a deep breath with regret, especially those who did not have high martial arts skills, they were frightened just to imagine how deep the canyon was.

Hian To (The Shaolin Leader) and several of his followers who were also considered the elders there, knew the past history of Han Tju (The Shaolin Abbot), Ong-Pang Tju and the others, who at one point tried to ambush the Qidan warriors outside Gan Bun Koan (YAN MEN GUAN), and accidently killed Siau Hong's mother, who was also burried inside the deep canyon.

At the same time, suddenly they heard the sound of drums from the top of the fort, the military officer who was announcing the order of his superior exclamed to the heroes "At the command of Thio Tjiang Kun, the military general of Gan Bun Koan fort, you are not enemy spies from the Kingdom of Liao, therefore you are all allowed to enter the fort, but you all have to abide the law and act in good manner, you are forbidden to cause any troubles and disrupt the peace, please be informed."

The wulin heroes outside the fort simultaniously answered back while swearing and screaming: "The hell with your General's command, even if we die, we would be disinclined to enter the fort guarded by dog officers like all of you in there !"

"If that dog officer did not feel doubtful, Siau Tay Hiap (XIAO DA XIA - Great Hero Xiao) would not have died like it is now!" added another wulin hero.

So together those wulin heroes continued swearing while pointing their fingers at the military officer on the fort. While Hi Tiok and Toan Ki kneeled down and gave their last respect toward the direction of the cliff, then they left that area by climbing the mountain and went across the valley without paying any attention to the military officer who was berated because he was being sworn off by the heroes.

-------------- end of page 33
    Last edited by Temujin; 04-01-05 at 03:11 PM.