Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love Is Beautiful 《無頭東宮》

lol, I keep hearing about her business, but what exactly is she doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Suika
    lol, I keep hearing about her business, but what exactly is she doing?
    She sells beauty products.

Hmmmm...she's been out of the entertainment circle for quite some time now huh? She still has much talk however. A great actress, but I guess as long as she wants it this way. All her other productions, she has done excellent. She really leaves an impression on viewers.

Hehe, her business is great. She's gotten many aritsts to be the spokesperson for her items and all that. ^_^

I am curious to know more on the relationship between the two sons and Evergreen's daughter. Lol, very hazy memory as well. Maybe inferno can clear it up
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Oh! So she now has her own brand of cosmetics?

Actually, I think that was a smart move - leaving when you're at the height, instead of sticking around and fade away. Also, didn't Miu Kiu Wai do the same thing? Left the acting world to pursue business?

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    I really like Evergreen Mak in here as well. His character was very sweet in ways and amusing in otheres.
    I agree with you. Besides the scenes on the lead actress, he is the other character in this series that i really enjoy watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    yea it is quite sad to let such talent go to waste but im glad to hear her business is goin well...
    Right. Although she is not really pretty but she does have some kind of attractiveness. She is good in many different roles - shy type, lady like, bad tempered kind, vain kind etc

I like Marianne's acting too...

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    Lol, godess, well im finished with the series... its really good IMO.... if the series continued i wonder which son would become the emperor hm... Annes real son was the prince... but since mariannes son has become a better person i wonder who would be chosen to be emperor.... Too bad marianne isnt doing tv series anymore Shes such a good actress
    What does everyone thought of the ending, where Marianne's life was spared and she became beautiful again? I was so happy that she didn't have to die 'cos of all the good things she has done...but it was weird..., I can't describe it..

She and Evergreen? They're married? As in, Evergreen Mok (i think?) Cool! Hahaha you know, how old is she anyway and does anyone know how long she's been in the entertainment circle?
    WU ZUN ! <3

well bubblegum, maybe you think the ending was a bit corny.. i thought so kinda... i mean they all look toward the camera and say "See! good ppl will have good results" lol.. it was a bit corny
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Suika, your right. But she will definately be missed onscreen!!

I think that Marianne Chan is quite pretty and like you mentioned knbcj, she can protray any type of character. Through all her years of acting she has had a range of characters and has done them all well.

I liked the ending. It was a nice happy one even if it was a bit I still don't know if I like the fact that Marianne is removed of her birthmark. Because throughout the serie a theme was that beauty is on the inside not on how you look and in the end she becomes extra pretty. Isnt' that a bit contradictory? Then again since everyone has aknowledge the fact that Marianne is beautiful on the inside it won't matter if she is beautiful or not. Lol, so confusing for me to decide!!!

Oh oh, what about that one guard guy? The one that lost his arm and helped Marianne and her son reunite. I love that guy!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey goddess! One of the themes is that beauty is on the inside.. but another theme was that good people always have good endings and since marianne was such a good person she had a good ending in her family relationships and her beauty
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

omg this is one of my fave movies its so sad but i watched it a long time ago so i dont remember that much

Smile

I'd always like Marianne's acting and i rmb watching A Tough Side of A Lady starring Marianne and Wong Hei, very funny show. As for Anne Heung it's like the first show i watched so far whereby she acts as the wicked one. I liked her too in Seven Sisters & The Legendary of Lady Yang (she's beautiful in ancient than modern)

Hehe, was re-reading some of the earliar posts and suika had mentioned Michael Miu in it Lol, that just made me think! Hehe, Michael has returned to the industry now and has starred in a couple of series already and he is still continuing to film more to come! Hehe, is it possible that Marianne might return back to the entertainment industry one day? Lol, I hope!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Smile

If she ever comes back, i'll be ready to watch out for her latest productions!
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

who is evergreen's daughter???

when is the film out????
    i mean in TVB
    i can always make you smile!!!

i heard that now she's selling facial products in hong kong

it's a pretty interesting drama.. i like the guy that acts as the general that has only one arm.. he hasn't been acting in tvb for while.. does anyone know his name?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashimarovl View Post
    it's a pretty interesting drama.. i like the guy that acts as the general that has only one arm.. he hasn't been acting in tvb for while.. does anyone know his name?
    I believe his name is Lee Wai Kai. A veteran actor that never really got his chance to shine. But I agree, he was definitely an eye catcher in this series.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')