Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love Is Beautiful 《無頭東宮》

Default Love Is Beautiful 《無頭東宮》

I didnt find a thread on this series so Im starting one...

Love is Beautiful

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/tvb/loveib/love02.jpg')

-----------Cast------------
    Anne Heung
    Marianne Chan
    Eddie Cheung
    Marco Ngai

so has anyone else watched this series? Im into tape 6 and i really like it... its so sad... Its open for discussion here... I love marianne's acting... shes really good
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-18-08 at 06:11 AM.
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

liljymmmii
    Unregistered

i've seen this series!!!
    its wicked cool but some parts are too thrilling for me lol.

Hehe, glad to hear that you are watchign ti Inferno!!! I saw this when it released out and it remains as one of my favorite series. I thought the storyline was intersting, the acting was superb, but best was the relationships in the story. I was really taken by the motherly and son relationship Marianne had with both of her "sons." It was very touchign. I thought her scenes with her real son stood out more to me though.

Hehe, won't spoil much for you, but hurry and watch so we can talk more on it!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

this was a really good series inferno.
    ummm good story line BUT theres some scenes that are really draggy and makes you wonder whats the point of puting it in!?
    but marianne is awesome in this series.

i forget what were the names of the guys who played her sons?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

I love this series too. There's alot of scenes that made me cried

I like their acting. I think Eddie was very gullable!

I saw this 3 yrs ago. Just a silly show without much thought or logic.

The show would have made a lot more sense if the plot involve a soul transfer rather than a face transfer LOL. Listen, even if you transfer your face with someone, people can still tell it's you because you still have the same body and voice. That's why that movie Face Off was idiotic as well.

I had a good time laughing at the Sung and Liao armies though. Each side must have kept their armies to under a dozen to limit casualties. Yay!

Anne Heung was too over the top and not a very good villain. Jeez with all those evil faces she makes to the camera, you'd think one time someone would catch her reflection in a bronze mirror or somethin. A good actress portrays evil without looking outrageously angry and mean like she was constantly watching her dog poop on her favorite dress or something.
    This account is retired.

It's an okay series but a little too dramatic for my taste since I've been watching a lot of wuxia series than drama.

Well its still pretty good to me but I think that anne isnt that great in this series... Her acting "good" was good but her acting "evil" was bleh.... Love marianne in this series.. one of my favorite actresses... btw im up to tape 10 so im almost done... five more tapes.... im up to the part where both anne and marianne are pregnant but eddie only pays attention to anne grr...
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

I'm in agreence on Anne. I don't think she did that great in here, I just didn't like her performance, but I think she has improved a lot in her recent sereis!!! Marianne was just awsome. This was her last serie and it really leaves memories!!! I miss her so much now!!

I really like Evergreen Mak in here as well. His character was very sweet in ways and amusing in otheres. I also liked this one general that was very loyal to Eddie. He looses an arm later on and yeah. Lol, don't knw his name, but I really like him!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

THIS IS AN OLDASS SERIES...WOW PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABT IT.... IT WAS A GOOD SERIES A BIT SCARY THO... PEOPLE IN DA "WONG GUNG" [PALACE] ARE MEAN!
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

yea.. this is an old series but i just barely watched it....

Yea i liked evergreen's character in here.. it was funny how he kept saying that he would turn marianne in when the bounty on her head reached a certain amout... talking about heads... when mariannes head was rolling around.. that was kinda funny lol

btw i thought that mariannes son.. the one raised in the palace shoulda hae turned out bad.... you know wat i mean?... hmm... i thought he would be spoiled and stuff... while annes son would be smart and nice but i guess they made it so mariannes son was good like her and annes son was bad and money hungry like her... hoped that made some sense

Lol inferno, I get what you mean. Well in the end it didn't really turn out like you thought. I thought that Marianne's son would turn good as well as Anne's son would turn bad like his mother. However the result was a bit more predictable after watching more, but the final conclusion was interseting Lol, now I'm getting confused at my own response...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Lol, godess, well im finished with the series... its really good IMO.... if the series continued i wonder which son would become the emperor hm... Annes real son was the prince... but since mariannes son has become a better person i wonder who would be chosen to be emperor.... Too bad marianne isnt doing tv series anymore Shes such a good actress

wasnt marianne's son turn out to be bad and anne's son was a the good one? I mean their real sons. cause anne had a darker child and he was good as I remembered it. he was bad at the beginning as a little kid but then i forget what happened and he became good. and Marianne's son that lived with Anne was a good kid until Anne taught him he had to be mean blah blah.
    i'm babbling and i dont think this makes sense.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

yea at first annes son, the dark one, was bad but marianne was able make him better... and mariannes son was a good person but anne tricked him into seeing everyone as evil....

I have watched this series sometimes ago... and can't recall the story .. I only remember the scene of the 'face change' for the 2 actress...
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Hehe, awsome to hear that you really enjoyed it inferno!!! Its a shame Marianne isn't acting anymore, but her business is moving along well plus she is still in good contact with the entertainment circle This being her last serie was very memorable, her performance was excellent!!!

Lol inferno!! I never thought about that before.....Between the two sons who would take over the thrown eh? Hmmm...a very hard question. Both of them have the potential and possibility, but who is above the other? For me I think that the higher chance would go to Anne's real son. I just have a feeling that he would be elected.

I can't remember, but what happened to Evergreen's daughter? I rememeber there was something going on between her and the two brothers. Who liked who now? So Marianne's son liked her, but she liked Anne's son right? Gosh, what are the two guy's names? I really relaly love both actors!! lol, actually I know Marianne's son's name, but just can't remember
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

This being her last serie was very memorable, her performance was excellent!!!
    Which is why you should always go out with a bang and not a whimper! However, it's a great pity that Marianne isn't acting anymore... I'd rather watch her than Sonja, or Charmaine. >_<

I can't remember, but what happened to Evergreen's daughter? I rememeber there was something going on between her and the two brothers. Who liked who now?
    I think they left that "love triangle" hanging and never did resolve it... let's see, I think Marianne''s son liked Evergreen's daughter and tried to use force on her... but she disliked him... um... I don't remember much at all. Been a while.

she's not gonna act anymore? No wonder i haven't seen her around .... yeah, it is a huge pity isn't it?
    WU ZUN ! <3

yea it is quite sad to let such talent go to waste but im glad to hear her business is goin well...