Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SBS drama The Bali Story a.k.a. What Happened in Bali

Default tsk tsk..its so quiet in here..

tsk tsk..y's it so quiet in here...hahha..looks like u shall tok to myself..
    Anyway..i jus watched fin ep 10..so hilarious tt both men bought her a hp at the same time...it was understandable tt JJM got her one since she had informed him tt her line had been cut off...but but but...KIW? where did tt come from???
    But i tink wat was best..was the part whereby he wanted to give it to her only to find tt JJM had given her one too! Did u see his facial expression and then his later response of throwing the phone down...priceless...he's always so cool..one of the rare times ive act seen him displaying such emotions..

BTW, do u guys realize tt the two guys always seem to be giving LSJ so much problem...i mean its like they always blow hot and cold to her..i dun blame her for blowing hot and cold at them too..but tts my opinion now..might change as i watch on...

quick pple.revive this thread!!
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Default the ending

hahaha its me again..
    the ending was dramatic - but it just hit me..how hard it is sometimes for pple to love...i mean look at JJM and LSJ..they only professed their love at the end, when she was dying, and KIW sacrificed his life for the one he loved..who ultimately did not love him back..
    after watching it..din tink it was too dramatic..fitted well with the rash composure of JJM..so not surprising tt he did wat he did..
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

I watched till ep 14 still left 6 ep. So far i quite confusing with LSJ and JJM. LSJ dont seem to love JJM and i quite surprise she moved to his apartment. At that moment i only think that LSJ just like JJM's money. Y LSJ still insist to work in the art gallery after causing so many trouble and get scolded by ying zhu and JJM's mum. I really pity KIW ..

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    tsk tsk..y's it so quiet in here...hahha..looks like u shall tok to myself..
    Anyway..i jus watched fin ep 10..so hilarious tt both men bought her a hp at the same time...it was understandable tt JJM got her one since she had informed him tt her line had been cut off...but but but...KIW? where did tt come from???
    But i tink wat was best..was the part whereby he wanted to give it to her only to find tt JJM had given her one too! Did u see his facial expression and then his later response of throwing the phone down...priceless...he's always so cool..one of the rare times ive act seen him displaying such emotions..

BTW, do u guys realize tt the two guys always seem to be giving LSJ so much problem...i mean its like they always blow hot and cold to her..i dun blame her for blowing hot and cold at them too..but tts my opinion now..might change as i watch on...

quick pple.revive this thread!!
    He he he nauti_ger....you really enjoyed this kdrama didn't you?

Many people ponder about SJ's wavering actions but no one really realise that the 2 men are just as responsible for putting her on an emotional roller coaster.

I caught this kdrama becos of JIS but in the end altho I was impressed with JIS I was pleasantly charmed by SJS. He's got this subtle sensitivity in portraying his roles that attracts you.....****swoon***

hahaha its me again..
    the ending was dramatic - but it just hit me..how hard it is sometimes for pple to love...i mean look at JJM and LSJ..they only professed their love at the end, when she was dying, and KIW sacrificed his life for the one he loved..who ultimately did not love him back..
    after watching it..din tink it was too dramatic..fitted well with the rash composure of JJM..so not surprising tt he did wat he did..
    Interesting comment.....how hard it can be to get two people to come together. It never really struck me.

I thot the ending was consistent with the entire story too! Dark tale and dark ending. Dramatic but consistent.

This is truly a kdrama with a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow00
    I watched till ep 14 still left 6 ep. So far i quite confusing with LSJ and JJM. LSJ dont seem to love JJM and i quite surprise she moved to his apartment. At that moment i only think that LSJ just like JJM's money. Y LSJ still insist to work in the art gallery after causing so many trouble and get scolded by ying zhu and JJM's mum. I really pity KIW ..
    I think in some ways LSJ is torn. On one hand she wants to break out of her pathetic life, yet she can't think of a better way to do so. So when JJM offered that opportunity, she jumped on it, not realising that she had caught the train of no return.

I think SJ continued to work in the gallery to be a thorn to YJ. To irritate her. She knows she's got the upper hand becos altho YJ is the woman he must marry, she is one he loves and YJ can never take that away from her no matter how much she insults SJ.....and in this instance u may also infer that SJ is not as simple too.

This is HJW and JIS commerical pics.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgnews.naver.com/image/112/2005/02/03/200502030064.jpg')

Thumbs up

Finally finished all the ep.. Although already know the ending b4 started to watch. The ending still very impact to me. Especially the last part of the scene, i just wonder KIW and LSJ lying on the bed talking about their thought..LSJ also say that she left her heart at korea not in bali (clearly stated she love JJM). And JJM stand at the corner (I dunno when he stand), he should have heard LSJ's thought and dont shoot them instead..
    After JJM shooted them, LSJ hold her last breath and say to him "She love him"

Jo In-Sung did a great to potrayed Jung Jae Min character. He really cries very ugly but it is very natural.

This drama really different from typical korean drama. Thanks guy for the recommendation.

Talking

i absolutely love this drama...actually i just watched finish the series..as in the last ten episodes coz i didnt know abt this show until the 7th ep..
    i tink the part whereby LSJ realized that she had feelings for JJM and not KIW was the episode whereby she fell sick..
    if u watch closely, there were alot of misunderstandings btw KIW and LSJ thru out the show and i tink it kinda hurt her alot...coz if u compare KIW and JJM, JJM was like really always more supportive of her den KIW..KIW kept having all these misunderstanding with LSJ..so not surprise tt she started to be moved by JJM's actions...

but i tink some of my fav scenes near the ending haf to be those below - u all haf to watch out for them:

1) KIW's mother scolds him for being so rude to her after he chastises her for talking foul abt LSJ..he tears when she reveals his true feelings..tt his bringing LSJ home for dinner meant something...meant tt he liked her..
    2) the part whereby LSJ called JJM and congratulated him over the phone for his marriage..i tink JIS's performance was spectacular..how he cried...i tink u cld all sense his pain...well done very well acted..
    3) Another great JIS moment whereby he cried upon seeing KIW kiss LSJ - tts another of my fav scenes too coz KIW is always so cold..one of the few scenes whereby u actually see such emotion from him - suddenly kissing LSJ on her lips..aww so sweet...this part JJM saw it all..and he really broke down and cry..think it hurt him so much..
    4) Scene whereby JJM finally meets up with LSJ and insists that she takes the money...JJM here is desperate coz he cant give her a marriage and only can give her money..all that he can do for her...heart wrenching again...JIS moment to catch
    5) LSJ returning the money to JJM - KIW scolds her and says she is hopeless..wah u can see the look in her eyes..gettin misunderstood by KIW AGAIN...
    6) Cute scene btw KIW and LSJ - he catches her trying to play snooker on her own..LSJ is very cute here..innocent look...she falls awkwardly on the table when he calls her name suddenly..quite cute...KIW teaches her to play and helps her cleans the balls..nice scene btw the couple..hehehe

BTW..there seems to be interest in JIS..but none in the actor who acts as KIW..tink tt guy has a sleepy and very cold look in the show..i kinda like him...heheh..but in the end..im still for JJM..slowly drawn to his character...

Glad this thread's alive again!!! hehe
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Cool

This is HJW and JIS commerical pics.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgnews.naver.com/image/112/2005/02/03/200502030064.jpg')
    btw rainbow00..where did u get this from..they look incredibly good together..i want MORE!!!!
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

to be brutally honest, this Bali drama wasn't one of the best dramas.. but it was entertaining i suppose. JIS is now in a new drama called Bom Nal (trans.: fall day?) He is, ONCE AGAIN, the spoiled brat of the show. isn't that funn? SJS is a hottie. In Mian hada Sarang handah, i totally fell for his character! Isn't this Bali drama old? i think i saw it almost a year ago.

yup its old i admit...abt a year old actually..but i only knew abt it recently coz over here in singapore...starhub has only started airing it..and they are showing it really slowly..and worse worse worse still..the translation is not accurate...
    after watching all the weepy korean shows..im glad there's something new for pple like me who cant stand all the weepy..weak-willed and cancer ridden characters...the ending's a breathe of freah air!!
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Quote Originally Posted by stellartois
    to be brutally honest, this Bali drama wasn't one of the best dramas.. but it was entertaining i suppose. JIS is now in a new drama called Bom Nal (trans.: fall day?) He is, ONCE AGAIN, the spoiled brat of the show. isn't that funn? SJS is a hottie. In Mian hada Sarang handah, i totally fell for his character! Isn't this Bali drama old? i think i saw it almost a year ago.
    JIS's latest kdrama is called "Spring Day", and it is a remake of the classic J-dorama "Heaven's Coin". It is raking in at the ratings because this kdrama marks the return of GHJ to the goggle box after a 10 year absence.

For more info you can check out the thread in Soompi and the official SBS website!

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=281694

il mare-

how funny.. did i say "fall day"? haha. i meant "spring day".. got my seasons mixed up! GHJ.. is still pretty after all these years.. isn't she? She was married to one of the richest men in Korea.. Samsung's heir. Sad it all had to end.. korean men and their infidelity! Well, not just korean, but.. men in general. Why does cheating seem more prominent in asia though? That's like culturaly accepted almost in korea it seems.. in this day in age...

Finally finished all the ep.. Although already know the ending b4 started to watch. The ending still very impact to me. Especially the last part of the scene, i just wonder KIW and LSJ lying on the bed talking about their thought..LSJ also say that she left her heart at korea not in bali (clearly stated she love JJM). And JJM stand at the corner (I dunno when he stand), he should have heard LSJ's thought and dont shoot them instead..
    After JJM shooted them, LSJ hold her last breath and say to him "She love him"

Jo In-Sung did a great to potrayed Jung Jae Min character. He really cries very ugly but it is very natural.

This drama really different from typical korean drama. Thanks guy for the recommendation.

I just finished the drama on 8 Feb.

I agreed with you and also thought JJM should not have killed them.

The ending should be JJM and LSJ together since JJM had decided to leave
    his wife even his parents objection.

By the way, who you prefer LSJ end up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter
    I just finished the drama on 8 Feb.

I agreed with you and also thought JJM should not have killed them.

The ending should be JJM and LSJ together since JJM had decided to leave
    his wife even his parents objection.

By the way, who you prefer LSJ end up with.
    I also think that LSJ should not go with KIW to bali, and stay with JJM.
    JJM has asked her to wait for him as he already want to divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by stellartois
    il mare-

how funny.. did i say "fall day"? haha. i meant "spring day".. got my seasons mixed up! GHJ.. is still pretty after all these years.. isn't she? She was married to one of the richest men in Korea.. Samsung's heir. Sad it all had to end.. korean men and their infidelity! Well, not just korean, but.. men in general. Why does cheating seem more prominent in asia though? That's like culturaly accepted almost in korea it seems.. in this day in age...
    She is so beautiful! She did not age a day since "Sandglass". There is this serenidity about her look that attract me. Even her acting in Spring Day is outstanding for someone who has not been onscreen for so long. She is a true natural!

Well, about her divorce.....what can I say, given that S Korea has got the higest divorce rate in Asia!!! Sad but true.

Unhappy

i just watched WHIB ep 1 again..and saw all the beautiful beaches in Bali..so sad that the tsunami destroyed such beauty and took so many lives...wat a waste
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

i fell in love with SJS in glass slippers.. dont understand why his character has to die again

WHIB is great! crystal li is just a materialistic girl to me in this show... dunno what's so great abt her that made both men love her so much..

if i'm a guy and keeping a mistress, i wont want to see such a disobedient, sour-faced woman all the time! hhaa....

i just watched WHIB ep 1 again..and saw all the beautiful beaches in Bali..so sad that the tsunami destroyed such beauty and took so many lives...wat a waste
    btw, Bali was not affected at all by the last dec tsunami in east asia. the only island in indonesia that was blown away by the tsunami was aceh and it was the most horrible area hit by the tsunami.

anyway, any of you knows CLUBBOX address that has episode 1-10 (700mb version) of What happened in Bali ? Thanks :P

how I wish I could be in Bali when they shot the series over there!!! btw, i speak indonesian, and i don't get some of the indonesian words that ha ji won said in the series. hehehe..

~luv Jae Min~~

Quote Originally Posted by milky
    btw, Bali was not affected at all by the last dec tsunami in east asia. the only island in indonesia that was blown away by the tsunami was aceh and it was the most horrible area hit by the tsunami.

anyway, any of you knows CLUBBOX address that has episode 1-10 (700mb version) of What happened in Bali ? Thanks :P

how I wish I could be in Bali when they shot the series over there!!! btw, i speak indonesian, and i don't get some of the indonesian words that ha ji won said in the series. hehehe..

~luv Jae Min~~
    I don't know whether this is 700 mb....but try it

credit soompi.com

http://clubbox.co.kr/gooddrama
    http://clubbox.co.kr/khjkhs1012

발리에서 생긴 ..(20) »What Happened In Bali