Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    I don't know whether this is 700 mb....but try it

credit soompi.com

http://clubbox.co.kr/gooddrama
    http://clubbox.co.kr/khjkhs1012

발리에서 생긴 ..(20) »What Happened In Bali

Thanks a lot il mare!! :]

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    btw rainbow00..where did u get this from..they look incredibly good together..i want MORE!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img240.exs.cx/img240/2708/wmulti4jq.jpg')

Default Desperate for the last disc

Hi li_mare,

I have been following yr thread on the show up to the 15 series.
    Why arent you continuing the rest of the show.

Act i have watched the show except for the last disc. I misplaced it cant find.
    So i have been searching around the web to find someone who can tell me the last series.
    Ca you do me this favour?
    I so badly looking for it.
    Or anyone know where i can DL the show?

Thank you.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvSJS
    Hi li_mare,

I have been following yr thread on the show up to the 15 series.
    Why arent you continuing the rest of the show.

Act i have watched the show except for the last disc. I misplaced it cant find.
    So i have been searching around the web to find someone who can tell me the last series.
    Ca you do me this favour?
    I so badly looking for it.
    Or anyone know where i can DL the show?

Thank you.

Hope to hear from someone soon.
    I stopped at episode 15 becos a friend of mine took over from there. I think I've posted this before but anyways....

You can download the entire series from

www.d-addict.com

or visit this forum for EVERYTHING you will ever need from thie kdrama

www.sweetinsung.net

ENJOY!

hi so you guys would recommend this show huh? the ending kinda put me off... but i really like jo in sung.

btw, il mare (yes this is to you)...i noticed that you are from hongkong n i have a favour to ask of you. could you recommend any good shops in hk that sells k shows ? i will be holidaying there next week n hope to get my hands on some current stuff there esp since it takes so long for us in singapore to get them.

i wil be staying in mongkok area but i can travel if it's worth it.hee.

thanks so much !

Hi il_mare,

I managed to read the last episode of whib.
    I wanted to hear all your views.
    In actual fact, who does crystal love??? IW or JM??

Crystal told JM that she din give him her heart cos of her pride before they went to bed tog.....
    then in the last episode, she told IW the same thing too..
    What does it mean?

Anyone can enlighten me??

I would prefer so ji seop.
    He's soooo coool......

Quote Originally Posted by elinc
    hi so you guys would recommend this show huh? the ending kinda put me off... but i really like jo in sung.

btw, il mare (yes this is to you)...i noticed that you are from hongkong n i have a favour to ask of you. could you recommend any good shops in hk that sells k shows ? i will be holidaying there next week n hope to get my hands on some current stuff there esp since it takes so long for us in singapore to get them.

i wil be staying in mongkok area but i can travel if it's worth it.hee.

thanks so much !
    Pls read your PM...

Hi il_mare,

I managed to read the last episode of whib.
    I wanted to hear all your views.
    In actual fact, who does crystal love??? IW or JM??

Crystal told JM that she din give him her heart cos of her pride before they went to bed tog.....
    then in the last episode, she told IW the same thing too..
    What does it mean?

Anyone can enlighten me??
    I think I have posted this before somewhere in the WHIB thread of soompi. I personally think SJ loves herself the most. And she tried to play the game of manipulation but it turned against her. On one hand she wants to make use of JM's money to get a better life yet she will not submit her feelings to him.

She must have also had some attachment to IW, but she was not strong enough to make the rational choice becos of the situation she was stuck in, the vicious cycle of poverty. So she leans on him but yet she did not give him her heart.

She must have thought she could cut her feelings from her body, but I think after she slept with JM, something changed in their relationship, at least for her. That is why she can't accept his money later on. And altho she knew it could never be, I think she had a flicker of hope that a fairy tale could happen to her.

So by not being honest to herself and letting money make decisions for her lead to her eventual destruction. Anyway, that was what I thought. But we can go on forever and not know the reason....and that is the "beauty" of WHIB.

I would prefer so ji seop.
    He's soooo coool......
    I think this is obvious from your nickname.....did you know he is going to enlist this Monday 28 Feb 05 to serve his country?

Ya I know.. My sis told me..
    I guess after he released from army, he'll be another guy...
    Maybe I will lost the feelings in him..:P..
    but right now i cant stop thinking of him and the main actress...

WHIB really made me keep thinking who does she love in the end..
    No definate answer made me so uneasy....

Somehow compared WHIB and glass slippers, i personally feels that SJS is more suitable to play those cool guy cast...
    So coooool........

By the way u have any more news on SJS that u can share?? Basically i only get start to get to know him after WHIB.. I din pay much attention to him in glass slippers cos not that eye catching..

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    I think I have posted this before somewhere in the WHIB thread of soompi. I personally think SJ loves herself the most. And she tried to play the game of manipulation but it turned against her. On one hand she wants to make use of JM's money to get a better life yet she will not submit her feelings to him.

She must have also had some attachment to IW, but she was not strong enough to make the rational choice becos of the situation she was stuck in, the vicious cycle of poverty. So she leans on him but yet she did not give him her heart.

She must have thought she could cut her feelings from her body, but I think after she slept with JM, something changed in their relationship, at least for her. That is why she can't accept his money later on. And altho she knew it could never be, I think she had a flicker of hope that a fairy tale could happen to her.

So by not being honest to herself and letting money make decisions for her lead to her eventual destruction. Anyway, that was what I thought. But we can go on forever and not know the reason....and that is the "beauty" of WHIB.

Actually i dun see it tt way il_mare...friendly discussion uh..
    i kinda think tt initially she really liked KIW..i mean there was nothing on him tt she cld make use..JJM was the one tt she was trying to make use...
    but in the end...it was JJM tt she fell in love with...but he got married...and in the end she left with KIW hoping tt she will be able to start afresh with him only to find out tt she still could not get JJM out of her mind...tts y KIW said in the last ep tt she had left something behind in Seoul and that he felt that she was nvr truly happy.
    I kinda feel very sorry for LSJ esp now since im watching the early eps...i mean how rotten can life get...VERY rotten for her apparently..and in the end..she din get to haf the guy she loved..he went off to marry another ger..so i can imagine tt it was very diff for her...so i guess cant really blame her for being so indecisive abt the two guys coz none really ever gave her a sense of belonging...KIW was sometimes so angry at her while JJM chose to marry CYJ...wat do u tink?
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

i think i agree with you nauti_ger

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    Actually i dun see it tt way il_mare...friendly discussion uh..
    i kinda think tt initially she really liked KIW..i mean there was nothing on him tt she cld make use..JJM was the one tt she was trying to make use...
    but in the end...it was JJM tt she fell in love with...but he got married...and in the end she left with KIW hoping tt she will be able to start afresh with him only to find out tt she still could not get JJM out of her mind...tts y KIW said in the last ep tt she had left something behind in Seoul and that he felt that she was nvr truly happy.
    I kinda feel very sorry for LSJ esp now since im watching the early eps...i mean how rotten can life get...VERY rotten for her apparently..and in the end..she din get to haf the guy she loved..he went off to marry another ger..so i can imagine tt it was very diff for her...so i guess cant really blame her for being so indecisive abt the two guys coz none really ever gave her a sense of belonging...KIW was sometimes so angry at her while JJM chose to marry CYJ...wat do u tink?
    I am not really sure whether SJ ever loved IW. I think her initial friendly approach is not love. But he definitely was someone she leans on. When she feels sad, when she feels weak, when she feels vulnerable.

She may have felt that IW despise her because of her complicated relationship with JM. And because she had cheapen herself with money, I think she is not worthy of anyone except to money.

The first time IW confesses his love for her, that kiss they shared was the most beautiful thing in this show. But when JM started knocking next door, SJ must have been taken back to reality about her place. She is not worthy of IW's affection. I think that was her reason for pulling back. Her pride.

Then she thought she could give up her pride and be with JM, yet in the end, she realise that she had given her heart away, the one thing that she guarded so closely to maintain her sanity. And when JM married, she realise that he was a dream that she had been chasing and it was time to wake up. She could stop dreaming and that is why she did not wait for JM's promise on his divorce. She chose herself. And why not? I would too if I were her. She never told JM how she felt until her last breathe.

I find SJ's character in this show extremely inconsistent, and I believe it had something to do with the fact that the writer is a man. Maybe that explains the gaps in constructing the character.

And there was also debates at the end whether the "I Love You' by SJ was inserted due to pressure from JIS's entertainment company. So as to make JIS's fans happy as it was quite abrupt.

does anyone know if the dvds with eng subs for this serial is out anywhere in stores or yesasia.com?

been looking for it but cant find it in yesasia.com.
    is there any other names for it?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by witchy
    does anyone know if the dvds with eng subs for this serial is out anywhere in stores or yesasia.com?

thanks!
    nope....this is not released on yesasia.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by witchy

thanks!
    Another site you could try is: Coolwin-video.com.....they sell k-drama series too. They much cheaper than yesasia.com.
    Cheers!!!!!!

yuh its so cimplicated the character of LSJ..it could be becoz the writer is a man..or its oculd be becoz she could nvr really choose the life tt she wanted to lead..there was always something tt got in the way...some extra problems tt were thrown in the face that couldnt let her make her own choices freely..sad life//so u really cant help but feel sorry for her..

as for KIW and LSJ..haiz..they were quite sweet together in the beginning before JJM started to chase her...like the one ep when they went to watch a movie...the part whereby she wanted to take popcorn and ended up digging his hand..ssute the escene..her embarrassment coupled with KIW's amusement..so sweet...
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Ya lor..

Act from the various threads from various forum, I know the sad ending.. hence i dare not and do not want to see the last epidsode until yday i finally took out the disc and see..

even though i knew the ending, as i watch i still feel very sad.. esp the part when crystal say to JM : the one i love IS STILL YOU.

On hearing this I am SOOOOO SAD...

poor IW...:<

Hope Singapore will show this drama too soon with English subtitles.
    I'ma fan of Jo In Sung since Piano....