Thread: A question about Ren Yingying

Default A question about Ren Yingying

I've only watched the 1996 version of The Smiling Proud Wanderer (aka...State of Divinity), so I don't know how accurate the 1996 version is to the novel. However, in the movie, Linghu Chong asked Blue Phoenix and some of the other followers (before they went and rescue Ren Yingying from Shaolin), why do they respect Ren Yingying so much? What has she done for them, that they will call her their savior? They keep on saying that she had done them a great favor in the past, but they never did mention it to Linghu Chong.

I would really like to know, what did Ren Yingying did to gain so much respect from them (except the fact she is the Sacred Maiden...or something like that)? Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by 4clover
    I've only watched the 1996 version of The Smiling Proud Wanderer (aka...State of Divinity), so I don't know how accurate the 1996 version is to the novel. However, in the movie, Linghu Chong asked Blue Phoenix and some of the other followers (before they went and rescue Ren Yingying from Shaolin), why do they respect Ren Yingying so much? What has she done for them, that they will call her their savior? They keep on saying that she had done them a great favor in the past, but they never did mention it to Linghu Chong.

I would really like to know, what did Ren Yingying did to gain so much respect from them (except the fact she is the Sacred Maiden...or something like that)? Thank you so much.

I think all of them were poisoned, and RYY begged DFBB for the antidote.

Hmm... I've got deva ju feeling. The question has been asked recently somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by rabadi
    Hmm... I've got deva ju feeling. The question has been asked recently somewhere...
    you mean in this thread JY Trivia Fun

question number 9
    Last edited by TaiHan; 09-10-04 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiHan
    you mean in this thread JY Trivia Fun

question number 9

I am so sorry for starting a thread when the information already exist within this board. I checked every page that have Smiling Proud Wanderer in there and none of the threads contain this information, so I just started this one.

Thank you, Demitre for answering my question.

Quote Originally Posted by 4clover
    I am so sorry for starting a thread when the information already exist within this board. I checked every page that have Smiling Proud Wanderer in there and none of the threads contain this information, so I just started this one.

Thank you, Demitre for answering my question.
    that is okay, it not like you did it on purpose. most of the threads here are sometime also repeative. and thanks to rabadi who help to connect these thread together.
    It is quite normal, so don't feel bad.

4clover, so sorry for that. When I posted about that deva ju feeling, I did not blame you at all whatsoever. I really had that deva ju feeling and since I like to link the threads together just as TaiHan said, I naturally tried to find where it was asked earlier. When I could not find it, I just posted about the deva ju feeling, thinking that I might have dreamed about it Thanks TaiHan for pointing out the thread, and welcome to the forum for 4clover

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabadi
    4clover, so sorry for that. When I posted about that deva ju feeling, I did not blame you at all whatsoever. I really had that deva ju feeling and since I like to link the threads together just as TaiHan said, I naturally tried to find where it was asked earlier. When I could not find it, I just posted about the deva ju feeling, thinking that I might have dreamed about it Thanks TaiHan for pointing out the thread, and welcome to the forum for 4clover

It should be 'deja vu' not 'deva ju'

Thanks Taihan and Rabadi for welcoming me to the site and explaining the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Du Gu seeking a win
    It should be 'deja vu' not 'deva ju'
    My bad

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

just a conjucture but it's possible those people were supporters of ren woxing and invincible east decided to kill them soon after he took power but yingying spoke up for them. they did say "even chief donggong bubai gives way to her" so it's possible.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/