Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse

And the part where the cops are shooting the zombies and getting eaten by them is exactly from the CG opening of Re3: Nemesis.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

for me, RE2 rocks better than RE1. more action, more 'hardcoreness' and more conspiracy. kewl.....

well, Jill's character looked rather odd to me, tough. i mean, her entrance was 'wooo-hooo'!!! shooting all the zombies in the precinct with people crowding inside? gosh, this girl's tough. but then, that was the only scene that shows her as confident, know-it-all, hero-like, tough character. afterwards...her character began its downfall when first, she trembled at the church, second, again she trembled(with her near-crying look) when the nemesis appears....and from that milla takes over. i was looking forward to see Jill like Michelle Rodriguez's charater in RE1, i mean, Rain was tough right to the end and her actions were same par with alice....but Jill? well, she's only second to Alice, heck, maybe even third after Carlos! cant see how they will make her hero in RE3. gotta build up the character then. her dressing is cool, though. fits her really welll especially during her shoot-out at the police station.

looking forward to RE3. And i really hope Oded Fehr will be in it too!!
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 10-05-04 at 02:46 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Default Hmm

Saw it the other day, wasn't too bad, more action then the first, it just makes me wonder what would've happened if Paul W.S. Anderson had stayed with it rather then hand it over to someone else ((for those who don't know he did this in order to concentrate full on AvP))
    It's Our Planet-It's Their War-Whoever Wins...We Lose -Alien Versus Predator

"It's like a condom,I don't need it,but I'd rather not need one and have one then need one and not have one"-Adele,AvP

Saw it....I liked the First one more tho....more creepy and unpreticable or however u spell it....

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger Lee
    And the part where the cops are shooting the zombies and getting eaten by them is exactly from the CG opening of Re3: Nemesis.
    hehe you are right , I think I will replay all the games again to see if I remember any part of the game in the movie.

I think they should bring in Leon and Chris... where are they. Leon is already starring his next game RE4... and Chris... him, his lover (Jill), and his sister are part of the RE series. Also I want to see Wisker He is my favorite villian in the series and he is still alive from what I heard.

I wonder when they are going to bring in the STAR teams from the game... beside the once that got wasted by the Nemesis.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    hehe you are right , I think I will replay all the games again to see if I remember any part of the game in the movie.

I think they should bring in Leon and Chris... where are they. Leon is already starring his next game RE4... and Chris... him, his lover (Jill), and his sister are part of the RE series. Also I want to see Wisker He is my favorite villian in the series and he is still alive from what I heard.

I wonder when they are going to bring in the STAR teams from the game... beside the once that got wasted by the Nemesis.
    That'd be nice to have Chris and Leon too. I'd like to see Claire Redfield too.

Did anyone see Jill? Gha..... I'm in total shock. She was on the cover of Maxim a couple months ago too.

Yes. I thought Milla (Alice) was much hotter and cooler though.

Some Spoilers:

I'm glad Jill was acting scared in a couple of scenes. It showed her to be more human and real. In any case we already had the invincible Alice and Racoon City is not big enough for 2 baddass girls!

The hand to hand combat between Alice & Nemesis was a bit lame really. It was much more exciting and true to the game when they had Nemesis hunt her down, thudding around and smashing walls!

I hope the dvd release scary bits as i felt the cinema release was quite toned down. I felt sorry for Nikohlai getting double-teamed by the pooches.

I think Jill had it all calculated sending them out separately in the school, have the other two become decoys! I guess it is in the true spirit of the game where they never stay together for very long.

I hope Leon appears in the next one. Rebecca too, i want to see if she can actually survive all those hunters etc.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

wow! i love it!
    Suikoden addict!undefined

everything is always ok in the end...if its not ok, its not the end...
    Innocence tricks...
    ang mundo ay hindi bilog, ito ay oblate spheroid...