1995 + Heart ni S
    1993 + Onegai Darling!
    1992 + Shacho ni natta Wakadaisho

+MOVIES+
    2000 + White Out
    1999 + Ring 2
    1998 + Ring
    1997 + Koi to Hanabi to Kanransha

I first caught the glimpse of Nanako in Sweet Season when I was watching television, 4 years ago and I take an immediate liking to this one elegant-looking and talented actress. I like her more after I managed to grab myself Majo no Joken(Terms for a Witch/Witch's Requirements) and GTO [which she played teacher in both, but with different circumstances and definitely have different characteristic]. I started becoming her fan since then and until now, I still eagerly waiting for her latest news on life and works

So how about you guys?
    L.O.V.E So Ji-Sub + Nanako Matsushima + Kim Ha-Neul + Joe Odagiri + Lee Dong-Gun

Hey there,

I'm not a really avid fan of Matsushima Nanako, but a fan nonetheless. I liked her in Bijo ka Yaju... I guess she really attracted some attention in Majo no Jouken yeah? Playing the older teacher who falls in love with her studen

She's a very elegant lady, and a commendable actress as well. One of the best actresses in Japan.
    -velvet_ice-
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

I liked Nanako in Ice World, the serial she co-starred with Yutaka Takenouchi. She's one of the few Japanese actresses who is pretty and has good acting skills. Doesn't hurt that she's married to Sorimachi.

Pic of her:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cam.sumitomolife.co.jp/nanako-main/img/ga_m02.jpg')
    Last edited by junny; 09-13-04 at 04:08 AM.
    玉木宏

blog

I've seen her in The Ring, The Ring 2, and "The Story of One Century". I think she's a good actress and although I didn't think she was that pretty when I first saw her, her look definitely grew on me.

Didn't she just recently have a baby?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

She gave birth to a baby girl in May and is said to be resuming work in October.
    玉木宏

blog

Default Nanako's News...

Yup, she's currently filming some commercials and in November, she'll start the filming of her latest dorama after 2 years of absence, which will be kinda the 3rd sequel for Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji. Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji Part 3 will be telecast on Fuji TV for 2005 winter season dorama (January - March). Yeah this is a very good news to all fans

I really love to see Nanako's baby picture or something or at least just to know her daughter's name. She's been secretive when it comes to her daughter I guess.
    L.O.V.E So Ji-Sub + Nanako Matsushima + Kim Ha-Neul + Joe Odagiri + Lee Dong-Gun

Quote Originally Posted by emiko
    Yup, she's currently filming some commercials and in November, she'll start the filming of her latest dorama after 2 years of absence, which will be kinda the 3rd sequel for Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji. Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji Part 3 will be telecast on Fuji TV for 2005 winter season dorama (January - March). Yeah this is a very good news to all fans

I really love to see Nanako's baby picture or something or at least just to know her daughter's name. She's been secretive when it comes to her daughter I guess.

Whaaaaat?!?!?! YEAHOOO!! I've been waiting for a 3rd sequel for months!!! But Matsushima wasn't in part 2... Matsuyuki Yasuko replaced her, and I really liked both of them... so does this mean that Matsuyuki is not going to make an appearance on Kyumei Byoto Part 3..??
    -velvet_ice-
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

I've watched her in Majo no Joken, GTO, Story of one Century and the one where she plays a money-hungry air-stewardess and I think she's a really pretty actress who is also good at acting. Elegant would be the first word to come to my mind when it comes to Matsushima Nanako.

velvet_ice : i've seen you post at jdorama.com but then i think it's better to reply your message here.

I've always use Yahoo Japan and Sankei Sports as my main source of J-Ent news, so here is a link to the news on Nanako's comeback (in Japanese of course).

+ Sankei Sports Mama Nanako Return to Acting World

There's also a fansite dedicated to Nanako in Traditional Chinese where you can find latest news on Nanako posted by fans (4 some reason I can't access this site since like a week ago, dunno why though)

+ Matsushima Nanako Global Fan Club

And yes Gunner, that's the first word I can think of whenever someone asks about Nanako ... She's very elegant. And Yamato Nadeshiko is the title of dorama where she plays an air-stewardess hunting 4 rich men

More pictures of Nanako. She's very photogenic!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/matsushimaonline/NM41.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/matsushimaonline/NM55.jpg')
    玉木宏

blog

Quote Originally Posted by junny
    More pictures of Nanako. She's very photogenic!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/matsushimaonline/NM41.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/matsushimaonline/NM55.jpg')
    is it just me but I can't see the pics..

I couldn't see the pics at first either, but when I revisited the thread later, they showed up. I like the second picture. Nanako looks very sweet and natural.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

ah yes, I can see the pics now. I agree she looks really beautiful in the second picture. hopefully someone'll post more pictures!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/okime/postcard_nanako_sum04.jpg')

picture taken from postcard sent by her management company to members of fanclub. And of course, I took this from a japanese fansite of nanako

i've only seen her in majo no jouken and GTO (still pretty new to j-drama), but i do think she's talented and is a beauty of her own class. ^^ and she's tall too... XP

Quote Originally Posted by emiko
    velvet_ice : i've seen you post at jdorama.com but then i think it's better to reply your message here.

I've always use Yahoo Japan and Sankei Sports as my main source of J-Ent news, so here is a link to the news on Nanako's comeback (in Japanese of course).

+ Sankei Sports Mama Nanako Return to Acting World

There's also a fansite dedicated to Nanako in Traditional Chinese where you can find latest news on Nanako posted by fans (4 some reason I can't access this site since like a week ago, dunno why though)

+ Matsushima Nanako Global Fan Club

And yes Gunner, that's the first word I can think of whenever someone asks about Nanako ... She's very elegant. And Yamato Nadeshiko is the title of dorama where she plays an air-stewardess hunting 4 rich men
    Hey emiko, thanks for the links. Do you happen to know how to read Japanese? 'Cos I clicked on the Japanese language link. It's way more detailed than the other one, so I'd really appreciate it if you (or anyone) can translate it for me. Thanks.

So far I know that Nanako and Eguchi are back, but what about the rest of the cast... and what will Nanako's and Eguchi's relationship be? They used to have a student-mentor relationship in part 1... and with part 2 they had matsuyuki as eguchi's love interest. And I surmise Matsuyuki's not going to be back then in part 3? Gah. The chemistry between Matsuyuki and Eguchi was electrifying in part 2. It'll be a pity if they just 'kill her off' to accomodate a new story.
    -velvet_ice-

Default more latest pics from mngfc.com.tw

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mngfc.com.tw/photo/magazine/2004/boao0409-6.jpg')
    BOAO, October 2004 Edition

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mngfc.com.tw/photo/magazine/2004/boao0409-2.jpg')
    BOAO, October 2004 Edition

Credits to nako and Matsushima Nanako Global Fans Club

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_ice
    Hey emiko, thanks for the links. Do you happen to know how to read Japanese? 'Cos I clicked on the Japanese language link. It's way more detailed than the other one, so I'd really appreciate it if you (or anyone) can translate it for me. Thanks.

So far I know that Nanako and Eguchi are back, but what about the rest of the cast... and what will Nanako's and Eguchi's relationship be? They used to have a student-mentor relationship in part 1... and with part 2 they had matsuyuki as eguchi's love interest. And I surmise Matsuyuki's not going to be back then in part 3? Gah. The chemistry between Matsuyuki and Eguchi was electrifying in part 2. It'll be a pity if they just 'kill her off' to accomodate a new story.
    Yes I do know some Japanese lang, but sadly I'm a bad translator. You can read traditional chinese rite? Y don't u try joining http://xoops.mngfc.com.tw. Folks at there always have more stuffs to share

Yeah I wanted to know too, still waiting for the release of the cast list. I guess in a month or so the production will release the plot and the cast for this 3rd installment.

oh yeah, just found out about this news, Nanako is going to release a book intitle "Matsushima Nanako no Travel Book" on December this year. The publisher for this book is Shueisha .

is there any new jdorama that starred nanako..i heard that the doctor series,i tink the title is something like 'emergency...24hrs'...there are alredi 2 parts to this series and the 3rd part is coming soon...nanako is in it but did not see the 1st 2 part...is this series good??
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU