Thread: Case of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

Default Case of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

i don't konw where this go, but i watched the Texas Chiansaw Massacre recently with friends and we started discussing about if it was really real or not, but you can tell some scenes were fake and others could be life-like. But i wanna know the facts behind this movie and whether you think it is real or not and if the culprit could be still alive today?

Friend of mine in Texas, who also works in the court said the event that happen in the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre is fate... a make belief story.

But there was this convict aka Leatherface, but don't think there is a family of cannibals that is associate with Leatherface living in Texas.

But I wouldn't be suprise what you find in America these days... lots of really werid and freaky things happens and even if it did happen, would people belief it or be in awe that something like this happen.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

It's a fake story which is loosely based upon a real serial killer who isn't even from Texas. I forgot the guy name but there are numerous other stories which are based upon him.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

wasn't his name like ed gein or something, that guy died like long time ago, but if it's loosely base on that guy than they are really misleading ppl, hahahaha

Remember Blair Witch People thought it was real in the theatre
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

well cause it was taped with a home video camera, ne hollywood company can do that to save money