Thread: HSDS:Enemies became lovers?

Default HSDS:Enemies became lovers?

Did ZWJ fall in love with that Mongolian princess Chiu Man(?) by the end of the novel?

How did it happen?In the beginning,ZWJ being a Han must have had many confrontations or hostile conflicts with the princess which I think would have been quite serious.

So how did they fall for each other when the princess was from the "Other side" with the Mongol government opressing the Hans and all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mok
    Did ZWJ fall in love with that Mongolian princess Chiu Man(?) by the end of the novel?

How did it happen?In the beginning,ZWJ being a Han must have had many confrontations or hostile conflicts with the princess which I think would have been quite serious.

So how did they fall for each other when the princess was from the "Other side" with the Mongol government opressing the Hans and all?

Borrowing the term Candide used to describe YG, ZWJ was "pussy whipped."
    Last edited by The Janitor; 09-12-04 at 04:52 PM.

ZWJ was simply bowed over by the love of ZM. She repeatedly state the fact bluntly and demonstrated it, e.g. hleping him escape etc. Also she bit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    ZWJ was simply bowed over by the love of ZM. She repeatedly state the fact bluntly and demonstrated it, e.g. hleping him escape etc. Also she bit him.
    There is one day ZWJ fall in ZM trap, then ZWJ force ZM to show him the way out she do not want...den ZWJ Dian ZM's Xiao Shuai den the xiao shuai locate at the leg so ZWJ take out ZM's shoes and socks then ZWJ force till she promise to show him the way out...then when ZWJ wanted to help her wear back her shoes he touch ZM's leg and keep staring at her leg(in olden days guys & girls cannot touch each other if not the party need to marry her) then from here they starts to like each other

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

like father like son - most people pro'lly overlook that ZCS, like his son also married someone from the other side of the enemy line

Eh,Mr Penang(surname Goh).I don't get this part

den ZWJ Dian ZM's Xiao Shuai den the xiao shuai locate at the leg
    What's going on in this sentence.ZWJ Dian ZM?What is Dian?What is Xiao Shuai?

Ps:Mr Goh,if your not from Penang,don't misunderstand that Penang is a bad word.It is not.

Anybody can give me details on any hostile skirmishes or quarrels or arguments ZWJ and Chiu Man might have had before that incident where ZWJ fell into Chiu Man's trap?

What happened the first or second time they met?Did all hell break lose since she's from the enemy side?

Before ZM and ZWJ met is that ZM's Mongol troops captured most of the wulin's high-ranking masters in a series of ambush outside the Ming Sect HQ. When ZWJ first sawZM, (i think)ZWJ was really impressed by the archery skills of ZM's followers and then he noticed the heavenly sword in ZM's posession and his curiosity is aroused. And then ZM invited ZWJ to her mansion.

I think ZWJ fell in love with ZM after the first few encounters, since she's almost identical to his mother in terms of personality. ZWJ was also very much like his father. They loved that kind of women

As for Zhao Min, she said it herself that she fell in love with him after the first encounter at the mansion, where he tickled her bare foot...
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

love is blind