Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: If u r ZWJ who will u choose

Lightbulb If u r ZWJ who will u choose

who will u choose if u r ZWJ... *Zhao Min or Zhou ZhiRuo
    KóøN HÜÄ

if i am zhang wu ji.. i would definitely, positively choose zhao min!! i hate zhou zhi rou.. i read the 8days .. it say zhi rou killed zhu er then frame zhao min for killing zhu er.. eek..

Erm... wrong forum, is it not? o.o()
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

this forum is abt HSDS...
    KóøN HÜÄ

this forum is abt HSDS...
    No idea what you are saying, since this forum is dedicated to Singapore TV Series, not HSDS. If this is about the drama serial, you've already made a topic about it, and shouldn't this goes under it as well? Or it's about the novel itself, this topic should well be in Wuxia Fiction forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    No idea what you are saying, since this forum is dedicated to Singapore TV Series, not HSDS. If this is about the drama serial, you've already made a topic about it, and shouldn't this goes under it as well? Or it's about the novel itself, this topic should well be in Wuxia Fiction forum.
    HSDS=Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, ZWJ=Zhang WuJi
    KóøN HÜÄ

Has Singapore made a HSDS series? I never knew that!!

He's referring to the 2002 China version which is being aired in Singapore now. I think there's thread on this already in the wuxia fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by goh_koon_hua
    HSDS=Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, ZWJ=Zhang WuJi
    GJ = Guo Jing
    HR = Huang Rong
    DGQB = Dugu Qiubai
    ROCH = Return of the Condor Heroes
    LOCH = Legend of the Condor Heroes

Thank you for that little extra knowledge which I've already known for at least three years, Goh. But I think you are missing my point altogether. I shall refrain from insulting your intelligence this time.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Has Singapore made a HSDS series? I never knew that!!
    It's a co-work with China and Taiwan. Not a bad one. ^.^

I don't want to choose. I want all the four girls in HSDS. Can I? But, if I need to choose, I think perhaps I will choose ZZR. Some people believe that ZZR is bad by herself but I think she is not that bad. Mei Jue made her became like that.

Even if ZZR is not that bad, but why would you choose a girl who will deceive u and hurt the person you cared for? Wouldn't a person like ZM who loves u so much that she will give up everything for you, a better choice?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    GJ = Guo Jing
    HR = Huang Rong
    DGQB = Dugu Qiubai
    ROCH = Return of the Condor Heroes
    LOCH = Legend of the Condor Heroes

Thank you for that little extra knowledge which I've already known for at least three years, Goh. But I think you are missing my point altogether. I shall refrain from insulting your intelligence this time.

It's a co-work with China and Taiwan. Not a bad one. ^.^
    Mabie u tink u r gd...huh?
    KóøN HÜÄ

Personal i tink i will choose Zhao Min who sacrifise so much for mi...
    KóøN HÜÄ

Even if ZZR is not that bad, but why would you choose a girl who will deceive u and hurt the person you cared for? Wouldn't a person like ZM who loves u so much that she will give up everything for you, a better choice?
    After ZWJ went out during the mid-wedding ceremony with ZZR, by that time, ZZR's kongfu skills already surpassed ZM. As I say, if I was ZWJ, ZZR deceived me and hurt me due to the influence of Mei Jue. But, Mei Jue already died, she already got what she should (something inside the swords and sabre), she is now the head of one of the grand kongfu schools in wulin, Er Mei. ZWJ himself is also a head of Ming Sect. Moreover, both of them are Hun. By culture and origin, kongfu skills and the position they hold, they are suitable for each other. I like the girl who, apart from loving me, also can support me in various ways. ZZR can fulfill that purpose while ZM might not. Certainly, if I need to live home for some reasons, I would be quite comfortable to live ZZR alone in that house because I know that she can protect herself. But, for ZM, I am not sure. Moreover, to get maried with Er Mei leader, it can boost my social position quite a lot.
    Last edited by Thai guy; 09-18-04 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    After ZWJ went out during the mid-wedding ceremony with ZZR, by that time, ZZR's kongfu skills already surpassed ZM. As I say, if I was ZWJ, ZZR deceived me and hurt me due to the influence of Mei Jue. But, Mei Jue already died, she already got what she should (something inside the swords and sabre), she is now the head of one of the grand kongfu schools in wulin, Er Mei. ZWJ himself is also a head of Ming Sect. Moreover, both of them are Hun. By culture and origin, kongfu skills and the position they hold, they are suitable for each other. I like the girl who, apart from loving me, also can support me in various ways. ZZR can fulfill that purpose while ZM might not. Certainly, if I need to live home for some reasons, I would be quite comfortable to live ZZR alone in that house because I know that she can protect herself. But, for ZM, I am not sure. Moreover, to get maried with Er Mei leader, it can boost my social position quite a lot.
    Yeah ZZR is gd but she turn evil, so she will also kill me if she continue that way, as for ZM she loves ZWJ and willing to sarcifise her life for me, so if i were ZWJ i will choose ZM over ZZR
    KóøN HÜÄ

Quote Originally Posted by goh_koon_hua
    Mabie u tink u r gd...huh?
    Nope, not good but just much better than you are.

You've watched the whole thing already? How nice! I should have borrowed the whole chunk of VCDs from my friend last night!

ZWJ and ZZR might be suitable for each another by culture, but I don't think so for position. Afterall, the overall image of Ming in Emei wasn't so nice.

ZZR being so nice and ZWJ had such backbone in this version makes me shudders a little.

Is this the version with Alec Su and Gau Yuen Yuen?

Yep. Gao Yuanyuan is hot! @___@()

Yeah 2003 one...gao yuan yuan and alec su
    KóøN HÜÄ

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    ZWJ himself is also a head of Ming Sect. Moreover, both of them are Hun. By culture and origin, kongfu skills and the position they hold, they are suitable for each other.
    Does love come in here anywhere?

I like the girl who, apart from loving me, also can support me in various ways. ZZR can fulfill that purpose while ZM might not.
    Is this about marriage that advances one's ambition or about being with the person that you truly love?

Certainly, if I need to live home for some reasons, I would be quite comfortable to live ZZR alone in that house because I know that she can protect herself. But, for ZM, I am not sure.
    If you are marrying her to advance your ambition then keeping ZZR at home alone is hardly the way things would be. In any case ZZR could not beat ZWJ and in fact needed her to rescue her despite her thinking she was all that at Shaolin and making many enemies for herself. ZWJ can teach ZM skills if need be.

Moreover, to get maried with Er Mei leader, it can boost my social position quite a lot.
    Marry ZM and become "Jun Ma" of the Yuan Dynasty. That boosts your social position even more!
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time