Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Linda Chung

go criticise some other actresses like sonija kwok or sth. i can see linda's effort. they start out bad, but if they can make it, they will prosper in this line of industry. if not, they dun have much significant acting roles anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jo_punkrocker View Post
    go criticise some other actresses like sonija kwok or sth. i can see linda's effort. they start out bad, but if they can make it, they will prosper in this line of industry. if not, they dun have much significant acting roles anyway.

I actually find SOnija getting better and she struggled alot more than some actresses out there. She was blacklisted for a while too because she dated Deric Wan or something?

Linda isn't half bad.. but I find her really promoted by TVB. I wish she could expand and do more diverse roles
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I actually find SOnija getting better and she struggled alot more than some actresses out there. She was blacklisted for a while too because she dated Deric Wan or something?

Linda isn't half bad.. but I find her really promoted by TVB. I wish she could expand and do more diverse roles
    actually, next role up for her is a Mong Kok bad girl and then afterwards she'll be in the Pearl series as a rich, spoiled brat. she even said she took note of Paris Hilton's behaviors while filming this long, very long series. **side note-doesn't look like the Pearl series can wrap up until December. It got postponed due to pausing certain filming for Gigi Lai's mini leave of absence. Whoa, that means this series won't be shown 'til next year, gosh and I was looking forward to watching this around October or November. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks View Post
    actually, next role up for her is a Mong Kok bad girl and then afterwards she'll be in the Pearl series as a rich, spoiled brat. she even said she took note of Paris Hilton's behaviors while filming this long, very long series. **side note-doesn't look like the Pearl series can wrap up until December. It got postponed due to pausing certain filming for Gigi Lai's mini leave of absence. Whoa, that means this series won't be shown 'til next year, gosh and I was looking forward to watching this around October or November. oh well.

then that sounds good. I wouldn't mind watching her...

but please..stop singing
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Linda was good and cute in Heavenly In-Laws. Everybody should watch it! Good and funny show!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Linda was good and cute in Heavenly In-Laws. Everybody should watch it! Good and funny show!
    she's like that in all her role.

I just finished watching Heart of Greed. Like many people says, I agree that Linda improved. However, I thought she cried to much. She almost or did cry in every episode, which made her crying very cheap. Though her crying is improving and convincing, it does not affect me at all. Sorry, I was really disappointed in her character and her love affair with Raymond was not as captivating as everyone claims it to be.

I thought Linda's singing wasn't too bad at all for a rookie. Though I wonder why everyone in HK is gushing over her looks. Nothing special imho.

I seriously like her. She is girly, sweet, and seems to be very kind-hearted.

What do you think is the deal between her and Raymond Lam?

Btw, below is a youtube clip of Ray playing a prank call on her - just listen to Linda's reaction. She is too cute and so nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwG3X6l9u8c
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

i change my view now, linda is straight up hot now especially in the series moon light resonance her acting has improved but same role again, expect more diversity.

her new cd is pretty bad thouh lol, i thought only 1 song in there was tolerable
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!