Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linda Chung

Default Linda Chung

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040801-ul-24.jpg')

Chinese Name: Chung Ka Yan
    English Name: Linda Chung
    Vietnamese Name: Chung Gia Han
    DOB: April 9th, 1984
    Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Height: 5'8"
    Origin: Guangdong
    Education: UBC (University of British Columbia 1 year
    Languages spoken: English/Cantonese/Mandarin
    Hobbies: Singing/dancing/aerobics/playing piano/hula-hooping
    Awards won:
    - Vancouver Cover Girl Winner + 1 award
    - Miss Chinese Vancouver 2003 Winner + 3 awards
    - Miss Chinese International 2004 Winner

Series:
    Virtues of Harmony 2

MVs:
    As Long as You Love Me - Ronald Cheng
    "Fun Lau" - Jordan Chan

Websites:
    Linda's Cottage
    Linda's Garden

Forum:
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/290674

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lindascottage.freewebtools.com/Sp15.jpg')

Credit to Bernie from TvSerieSensation forum and Linda's Cottage

I don't think Linda's origin is Guangdong. I know her parents...

She's in Jordan Chan's "Fun Lau" MV? Ah, I want to see it! Nice song.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040919-ul-22.jpg')

Steven Ma and Linda Chung were shooting for "Virtues of Harmony" in Sheung Wan yesterday. As the plot went, Linda thought Steven was a lascivious guy, so she gave him a lesson and made him suffer until he got hurt. Later, Linda realized Steven was actually a good man, so she started taking care of him to compensate for her mistake. Little did she know Steven was playing with her and wasn't all that hurt. When Linda finally discovered the truth, she slapped Steven in the face.

Steven laughingly said this was his fourth time being slapped by Linda. He had also been hit in the chest, and would continue to be hit all over in the future. "Fortunately, Linda is a pretty woman, so it's all worthwhile." Steven also said bickering and fighting scenes were usually very difficult, but Linda did them unbelievably well.

In real life, Steven has never been hit by a girl. He has two fatal spots--being slapped and being cussed out. If either scenario happens, he'll lose his temper. Steven considers himself well-mannered, and he believes he will not be hit for wrongdoing. He also says he will never date foul-mouthed girls.

Since Linda did the hitting scenes really well, was she worried she might be mistaken as a sassy girl off the camera? Linda laughed, "No, I'm not this type. People will not think I'm like the character I portray."

Credit to Em from http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

Aaw Linda's so cute hahahaha...she's the best. I love her in VOHII. She's one of the few talented MHKs...:P
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Quote Originally Posted by maymoo
    Aaw Linda's so cute hahahaha...she's the best. I love her in VOHII. She's one of the few talented MHKs...:P
    Actually, Linda is a Miss Chinese International 2004.

Anyways, I must say that Linda is one of the best newcomers. She is amazing in VOH II. Her acting has improved so much that I can't believe it. It's her first series, but she's working really hard and it shows. She is really good and her acting is so charming! Can't wait to see her continue to improve and take on more and more roles. Her chemistry with Steven Ma is really cute and hilarious. Linda's crying scenes are so sad and natural. I feel she is becoming more confident as an actress. TVB made a really smart decision putting her in VOH. Seems like VOH churns out the best newcomers (Linda Chung and Bernice Liu).
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

linda's in VOH II? im used to watchit, but it was getting boring. maybe i should start watching it again... some ppl say that linda isnt pretty, but i think she is.

shes 5'8"?? whoa, so tall. no wonder she won all those awards. those miss chinese pageants seem to always choose the tallest girls.
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Question troubled

quick question, what the heck is VOH, i kno Virtues of Harmony, but i'm not chinese or updated on chinese stuff that much, so can anyone explain to me, plz?
    So Linda is Miss Chinese International 2004, wow, i got to admit she's really pretty and she's going to have such a bright future considering how young she is? Her face is suitable for a lot of roles, funny, tough, and evil roles, hm, got keep seeing how she will progress!

Quote Originally Posted by beside_u_4ever
    quick question, what the heck is VOH, i kno Virtues of Harmony, but i'm not chinese or updated on chinese stuff that much, so can anyone explain to me, plz?
    So Linda is Miss Chinese International 2004, wow, i got to admit she's really pretty and she's going to have such a bright future considering how young she is? Her face is suitable for a lot of roles, funny, tough, and evil roles, hm, got keep seeing how she will progress!

VOH = Virtues of Harmony

i love linda chung as well

i don't know about acting, but i still have to say, linda chung is one cute girl... compare her to LYF i think we have a match... LYF might be prettier but LC is probably cuter

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    i don't know about acting, but i still have to say, linda chung is one cute girl... compare her to LYF i think we have a match... LYF might be prettier but LC is probably cuter

haha ! I stand FIRM With you comment !

totally agreed !! *High Five*

-.-''
    I'm sorry but I have to say, i dun like her at all...
    Her acting skills aren't that great and when she's talking, it seems more like she's mumbling..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    -.-''
    I'm sorry but I have to say, i dun like her at all...
    Her acting skills aren't that great and when she's talking, it seems more like she's mumbling..
    can not say that better....

sorry, but she cant act. maybe she could make a living from looks, but sorry... acting = no
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    can not say that better....

sorry, but she cant act. maybe she could make a living from looks, but sorry... acting = no
    eh, alot of people make a living on looks alone. sorry but we're living on earth, and as far as i can see look > skill... they even did a stats, better looking people get better job/treatment vs their couterpart lol.

She's not even very pretty though. I would say her so-called beauty is VERY overrated. I guess if you chalk her up with tons and tons of make-up, it might help, but I mean, if I'm not impressed AFTER all that makeup, I shudder to think what she looks like w/o it. Well, obviously she isn't ugly or anything, but I would just say average. You see university girls like her walking around campus all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    eh, alot of people make a living on looks alone. sorry but we're living on earth, and as far as i can see look > skill... they even did a stats, better looking people get better job/treatment vs their couterpart lol.
    Yea i said that she CAN make a living out of looks, but not acting...

she can act better than some (a few are selina/shirley), not that great, but i tihnk she will improve with more series into 1 of the fadan. she is cute, but not hot or sexy. she isnt that beautiful either.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    she can act better than some (a few are selina/shirley), not that great, but i tihnk she will improve with more series into 1 of the fadan. she is cute, but not hot or sexy. she isnt that beautiful either.
    Nah i reckon she is really beautiful, even though i dont like her. I think shirley is better

is she the wife of lam man loong?

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    is she the wife of lam man loong?

nah......lam man loong wife is Kenix Kwok