Thread: LMC vs Miejue

Default LMC vs Miejue

Who would win in this battle of priestess? Of course Miejue will have to fight without the heavenly sword, cause that is a major advantage to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeren of all Trades
    Who would win in this battle of priestess? Of course Miejue will have to fight without the heavenly sword, cause that is a major advantage to her.
    I think that Li Mo Chou should win. During the fight between Li Mo Chou and Huang Rong, although finally Li Mo Chou lost, if Huang Rong did not resort to trick, this fight would take quite a while. From this, we can infer, perhaps, that Li Mo Chou is a decent fighter. In addition, her poisonous needle is certainly harmful. Meijue's internal energy might good but I rather doubt her technique.

think LMC would whip MJ's arse with her flywhisk

I think LMC would flee unless she had a very good reason for wanting to kill MJ. Often when she encounters anyone with skills roughly equal to herself or surpassing her she does not linger too long if she cannot gain the advantage. In general her wrath tends to be against men rather that women unless you have any of the following characters in your name: He Yuan Jun or are related to He or Lu family.

If MJ was pissed like she was at Man An Pagoda then i think her sheer rage will probably win against LMC.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

I get the feeling that if Lee Mok Sau and Mit Jeut See Tai were to meet each other, they'd likely team up to kill their enemies rather than fight each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I get the feeling that if Lee Mok Sau and Mit Jeut See Tai were to meet each other, they'd likely team up to kill their enemies rather than fight each other.
    Dear god! That is a scary thought. And pity any females within a 500 mile radius with an illegitimate child.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

and also pity the man who fathered the child

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I somehow do not have such feeling. Mei Jue is quite clearly set up her mind against the persons or groups which are recognised as "evil" from the first place, like her attitude towards Ming Cult. So, I am indeed sure that she will start attacking Li Mo Chou as soon as she encounters her.

LMC will win. No question asked. It will take her longer if MJ uses the heaven sword but she will win regardless.

We created ranking of Top Women Fighters of The Trilogy.

I'm too lazy to find it.

i think it would still be a hard fight before LMC wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jeren of all Trades View Post
    If you want to take away the Heavenly Sword from Miejue then you should take away the Poison Needles and Flywhisk from LMC as well. How about both fight each other bare handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I agree. LMC from ROCH84 and MJ from HSDS86 are perfect for each other.