Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Report: Admin and Mod come and read this Insult and Cussing in PM

Banned

Default Report: Admin and Mod come and read this Insult and Cussing in PM

Someone is holding a grudge and don't want to settle the problem, so they send me an PM using cussing words and act like a little kid.
    As you all can see, myself and others members in the ROCH04 thread been getting along after last night were Admin say to settle everything, then I get this PM insult in my Inbox.
    Admin and Mod say they are fair so please take actions on this, I will keep reporting if I get anymore PM like that.
    Thank you Admin and Mod.
    Here is the Origional PM that I get. I will quote for everyone to read and see how child this person can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    YOu big cry baby, who the F**K do u think you are? YOu expect people to repsect ur Carmen Lee? WEll you know, u have to give repsect in order to earn it. Just because some people dont' like ur Carmen Lee, u Spaz out and slamming down people?

For god sakes, i read back and forth, no one called u gay.! If u questioning about ur sexual identity and got frustrated, welll vent your anger on something else.

You know what, I think Carmen is pretty. but she doesn't suit XLN. She has that icyness but when it comes to emotion, she is too wooden. What are u gonan do now? Tattly tale on me? oooooooooo I'm so scaredT ahhahahahah

Seeing how you post, why dont' u cut the crap. This isn't about Carmen, u just want attentiong and SCREW up this forum.

People like you make me sick. It is because people like u that spcnet turned into a forum where mods got tired of fairness.

I think if Jin Yong find out that his work is causing all this chaos... he wouldn't have wrote the novel
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Once you've PMed an admin/mod, it is not necessary to publicly post your complaint.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

I think some people and I am not naming anyone... who just wants public justice... where they want to see mods rip apart a particular posters for previously insult to them.

Which is not hard to believe... because if someone did harm to you. People usually attend court to see the person punish. They don't want to hear that he was punish they want to see them punish.

It is only human nature.
    Flame on I am gone...

Banned

1) Excuse me, there other member whom make a thread say that I insult them and also PM Mod to complain about me and also Report my post too.
    If they can do that, then I can do the same, who say I cannot start a thread to show others that they insult me.
    2) SPCNET say she has to be FAIR, the person PM Me and cuss me out, MOD AND ADMIN better warn them, like how they warn me and ask me to settle the argument
    3) IF YOU GUYS DON'T WARN HER BUT WARN ONLY ME, don't ask me why I will PM her back and cuss her back out, IT NATURE, TREAT THE PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE THREATED, SHE CUSS ME, I WILL CUSS HER BACK.

IF YOU Not happy with it, and think your fair, then Banned me, am the one being cuss out here, and am not giving up until I get some fair justice

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    I think some people and I am not naming anyone... who just wants public justice... where they want to see mods rip apart a particular posters for previously insult to them.

Which is not hard to believe... because if someone did harm to you. People usually attend court to see the person punish. They don't want to hear that he was punish they want to see them punish.

It is only human nature.
    Well, it's just that we've been PMed about it. And I can't do anything but warn a person, so I explained that it should be taken up with admin instead of me since I'm a mod. Although now that I think about, it could be sent to multiple people at a time with the new options.

But yes. I don't have final authority on this, so I just thought it would be a better usage of time to complain with someone who does.

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Here is the Origional PM that I get. I will quote for everyone to read and see how child this person can be.
    I do wonder which one is the child here.

PMs are PMs, we don't have any authority over what is said or read over PMs. We are not thought police, our only authority is over public posts. And to be honest, her PM was a helluva lot better than most of your public posts. I suggest you calm down a little and skip watching the whole series.
    Last edited by Moinllieon; 09-17-04 at 10:56 PM.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Banned

I will wait for the Admin to read through all this and decide, and who the child, I TELL U, the child is the one PM me and cuss me out, U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME?

If the Admin don't warn that person, don't ask me WHY I will PM her back and cuss the F** out of her ( F*** the same words that child Sugar use)

and hey Mod, if U think am the child ONE, go head Banned me.

I will see how fair it is to banned the person that being insult in PM here, am NOT the one send the PM, she send it to me.

Since U say Mod and Admin has no control over PM right? So don't be mad asking me why I PM back and cuss out that kid.

I will wait for the Admin to read through all this and decide, and who the child, I TELL U, the child is the one PM me and cuss me out, U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME?

If the Admin don't warn that person, don't ask me WHY I will PM her back and cuss the F** out of her ( F*** the same words that child Sugar use)

and hey Mod, if U think am the child ONE, go head Banned me.

I will see how fair it is to banned the person that being insult in PM here, am NOT the one send the PM, she send it to me.

Since U say Mod and Admin has no control over PM right? So don't be mad asking me why I PM back and cuss out that kid.
    I couldn't care less if Sugar cussed you out in a PM, nor do I care if you cussed Sugar out in another PM. So go ahead, you have my full permission to say whatever the heck [sic] you want in PM. I'm no thought police nor can I hope to do anything about what people do in PRIVATE. But since you posted her PM, my guess is that you are perfectly fine with anybody else posting your PMs? If I were you, I would be very careful what I say in PMs from now on.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Excuse me for noting.... I think when a person uses the PM function, s/she is taking the issue/conversation to somewhere 'private' i.e. fighting or having a discussion outside the bar. I don't think those in the 'bar' would want the drinks spilled by having the fight inside the bar.

It's sometimes hard to decipher what the person really mean to say i.e. one is just reading the words but not the intonation and no facial expression. One mis-read or mis-understood phrase could mean all hell break loose. So... maybe it's wise not to take every word said here as seriously as if your life depended on it.

Just my 2cents.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

I thought mods also have the ablility to give out warning... their warning I thought is equal to the admin... therefore could lead to banning.

But I can be wrong

Anyways maybe this thread should be discuss privately. The reason I post about the human nature is to let people know why sometimes these issues can't be discuss privately and that public punishment is what people are seeking for.

Right or wrong is depend on the eye of the beholder. I miss the old days when we just post and have fun...
    Flame on I am gone...

Banned

Don't warn me, I don't give a SHIT, I take this as far as I have to go, since wait!! U a Mod, U can't banned me.
    I will wait for the Admin to solve this

If she doesn't do anything and keep let that kid PM me and cuss me OUT, I will PM back, and don't think U say she post the PM am gonna scare, OPEN UR EYE WIDELY AND SEE ME PM Her back and cuss her out.

This is BLANK OUT see who fault it is. I settle in thread already, this little Kiddo Sugar still hold a grude and PM me to cuss me out, since I have to wait for the Admin that why am not PM her back and cuss her out too, it not that am scare of her.

What the worst thing you can do to me? Banned me? Go head, it SHOW HOW UN FAIR IT IS TO BANNED SOMEONE WHOM THE VICTIM HERE, get this in your BRAIN, who send the PM first to cuss who out first.

no no I am not warning you Question, I am just commenting about how I thought how the mods and the admin works. For all I know, you could be the victim but the way you responds could lead you the short end of the stick.

Just calm down and I am sure things will work out.
    Flame on I am gone...

I have a shampoo recommendation for Question, from the great Maddox himself:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.optusnet.com.au/~linhgb/pics/crybaby.gif')

You call that "cussing" ? That's chicken's feed. Check this out to see some real manly insults: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showpost...4&postcount=13
    Last edited by Candide; 09-18-04 at 01:07 AM.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Banned

I think that shampoo better off when your mama use it, tell her to use it first then I use it later ok
    hey kid, i suggest you read the other thread where others saying am insult too, and that link, i guess you should show it to those other people too ok

and remember give that shampoo to your mama

Is it me or do others feel that the Technical issues have become the new General Comment forum
    Flame on I am gone...

I think that shampoo better off when your mama use it, tell her to use it first then I use it later ok
    hey kid, i suggest you read the other thread where others saying am insult too, and that link, i guess you should show it to those other people too ok

and remember give that shampoo to your mama
    To Question,
    Spcnet has been a peaceful forum for quite a while. We come here for fun. Sometime we take things too seriously. People here are good people. They are like friends. And friends can have disagreements and get insulted.
    If you feel that you have been wrong, you made your point. It is time to let it go. Otherwise resulting, will be more rules and more rules. We do not need that happening, do we?
    Calm down be a big and generous person and let it go.

To the others,
    I think we shoild stop flaming Question, it is adding oil to fire.
    Not everyone react the same ways as you do given the situation. By adding nasty comments and responses to him/her, will make things worse.

Speaking for myself, I had my share of fights here.
    Now I am still happy and comfortable here and still respect the people I had the arguement with. Reason is I realise that I am not perfect and if I take exception to people, they can take exception to me. When I get too angry I use ignore. After I calmed down, I usually go back to posting with them in other threads.
    Just mu 2 cents

Red face

I dont see any problem with cussing in private messages(PM). That's your private thingy with Sugar. By all means, cuss her back. It's not like you are not capable of doing so, judging from your responses to fellow forum users.

Anyway, I am most likely to be flamed for pointing out that your use of language is quite uncivil. I think you are making a brouhaha out of the whole issue.

Oh...I dont know what's your real motive to create this thread when you can just wait for Spcnet's response to your "grievances". Being here for more than a year, I understand that Spcnet and mods are not here 24/7. If you are wronged, it will be addressed.

Last edited by mich; 09-18-04 at 12:54 PM.
    MooMoo Cows Can Fly.

There's a reason why we tell people to deal with issues via PM. And it's for the same exact reason that they're called Private Messaging.

To people who know Sugar well, is that even how she types? I'm looking at it, and it doesn't seem to be her usual style. It's too littered with typos and whatnot that it doesn't seem like her, but I don't know her well enough to judge. Anyone else?

Question, if you want this issue solved, then you had better remain calm about it. Throw more hissy fits, and I'm willing to bet you'd be the one to get defenestrated.

Far as I recall, when the furore over whether Carman was a better Xiaolongnu broke out, Sugar hardly got into the debate. I wonder why she would suddenly send a PM like that.
    Last edited by junny; 09-18-04 at 12:45 PM.
    玉木宏

blog