Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: What's the best Taiwanese Series you've watched so far?

personally. the ones im currently hooked on are:
    it started with a kiss (JOE AND ARIEL ARE CUTE!!)
    devil beside you (MIKE AND RAINIE ARE SOOO ADORABLE!!)

what i watched so far was smiling pasta. this drama is pretty cute. 8D
    i love at the dolphin bay, the prince who turns into a frog, smiling pasta, and devil beside you.

my favourite Taiwanese series now is HANA KIMI!!!!!!
    Ella's so cute in it.
    It's great for a laugh!

i love the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon remake...that's my fav taiwanese series...back then i suppose.

now it could be Hana Kimi...and yes, it's great for a GOOD LAUGH!

Wow there is so many new shows that I really liked. I still love Meteor Garden but I'm in love with ISWAK, Hana Kimi, Smile Pasta. I'm waiting for ISWAK 2 and now Hana Kimi 2.

i've seen meteor garden too! i was literally obsessed with it for a while.
    i found Jerry (Dao Min Si)'s character to be so cute!
    i also loved VIC. still do, but again Hana Kimi is my current favourite!

Thumbs up DBY

Devil Beside You is currently my FAVOURITE coz MIKE HE is so FREAKING HOTTTT and is SOOOOOOOOO CUTEE WITH RAINIE YANG !!! i love the whole "good-girl-falls-in-love-with-the-SMOKIN-HOT-bad-boy" storyline !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

Unhappy

Silence is great.!! but it really breaks my heart.!!

yah ofcorz Meteor Garden.. addictive one.!!

Devil Beside You is pretty hilarious if you watch it with other people. I tried watching on my own and almost fell asleep but this time around I love it.

Prince turn to Frog is also very good.

i have to say my favorite ones so far are silence, meteor garden, devil beside you, it started with a kiss, and corner with love.
    i especially love silence the best cuz the ending was so touching and zai zai was just so damn hot ;D

MY LUCKY STAR IS SLOWLY BECOMING MY ALL TIME FAVE,so good and its currently airing with Jimmy Lin and Liu Hana.
    IT STARTED WITH A KISS
    DEVIL BESIDE YOU
    HANA KIMI

i didnt like mars that much, but have to admit it had a very original storyline

um..the best i've ever seen...:

It Started With a Kiss
    Lavender
    Mars (though i never finished it..>.<)

oh...btw, do any of you know the Drama that has the opening lyrics:

"Green Light, I'm Searching/Waiting For You,
    Far Away, ......"

and thats all i know....its been forever since i've watched it (aired right before Lavender)..but i just love that song..and i dont know what drama its from/the singer...and all..please help me.

My ultimate favourite will be 'At The Dolphin Bay'. The actors and actresses were chosen well, hence the good acting! The plot is very unique too, I loved the children at the beginning.

I don't quite watch taiwanese dramas, especially those with those weird sounds and dramatic movements (smiling pasta, wang zi bian qing wa etc.) However, At The Dolphin Bay was really realistic and fabulous! The sad parts really moved me.
    If everyone could just smile a little more...

maybe the world will be a happier place.

I have not seen many Taiwanese dramas yet..... first one I saw was "Meteor Garden I" and was very much impressed. I am currently following the series "Corner with Love" which I found it also hilarious. From the discussions here, I may have a quick look at the series mentioned .

I have only watched 3 taiwan drama so far:
    frog prince - I like Qiao En, but i don't like the amnesia plot, a blow to the head and he got amnesia, another blow and he is cured. no need to see a neurosurgeon. I kow it's an idol series. i just think it's laughable.

ISWAK - Ariel is cute.

MY LUCKY STAR - It's my all time favorite now. It's still airing in Taiwan. It's the only drama that i watch every week on PPstream and look forward to the next ep in 7 days. It's torture! MLS has so much drama, so intense, yet it has its light-hearted moments. It has tears and laughters. The storyline has the 2 lovers separated for 5 yrs because of misunderstandings and tragedies. The intensity, the costumes, the demeanor of the main characters and the supporting cast all changed after 5 yrs. it's like watching a different series. Jimmy Lin plays the sweet, rash, and a little naive Zhong Tian Qi. 5 yrs later he became a ruthless and cold-hearted businessman. Jimmy put in a spectacular performance in portraying the 2 very different Tian Qi. Liu HaNa is Xia Zhi Xing, the swindler with a heart of gold.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 07-03-07 at 08:52 AM.

I can't remember all of them but I currently watching My lucky star starring jimmy lin(my love) hehe and Im enjoying it soo much. So i think I would said my lucky star would be the best taiwanese series so far for me. =]

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    I have only watched 3 taiwan drama so far:
    frog prince - I like Qiao En, but i don't like the amnesia plot, a blow to the head and he got amnesia, another blow and he is cured. no need to see a neurosurgeon. I kow it's an idol series. i just think it's laughable.

ISWAK - Ariel is cute.

MY LUCKY STAR - It's my all time favorite now. It's still airing in Taiwan. It's the only drama that i watch every week on PPstream and look forward to the next ep in 7 days. It's torture! MLS has so much drama, so intense, yet it has its light-hearted moments. It has tears and laughters. The storyline has the 2 lovers separated for 5 yrs because of misunderstandings and tragedies. The intensity, the costumes, the demeanor of the main characters and the supporting cast all changed after 5 yrs. it's like watching a different series. Jimmy Lin plays the sweet, rash, and a little naive Zhong Tian Qi. 5 yrs later he became a ruthless and cold-hearted businessman. Jimmy put in a spectacular performance in portraying the 2 very different Tian Qi. Liu HaNa is Xia Zhi Xing, the swindler with a heart of gold.
    totally agree with u. The best series by far. One of Jimmy Lin best performance. Luv him.

I would have to say...Devil Beside You and It started with a kiss. Those are my two favorites as of now but so far Why Why love is pretty good!

Devil Beside you is awesome because Mike and Rainie are in it. I think they are such a cute couple!! And It started with a kiss because Ariel is a really good actor and she is so cute with Joe!

Talking

lots..like...

dolphin bay...lols love it...

my mvp valentine...waahhhh...my FAVE!!!!

frog prince...soooo romantic...

silence...drama...

twin sisters...interesting...

hi fly...

poor prince...funny..zai zai..

mars..awesome...

meteor garden...really LOVE it..

lavender...tears falling...

makeover beauty..exciting

sound of colors...

mouse loves rice...

he is nightingale..funny

senorita mei mei... not bad....

really love taiwanese dramas...

I would think that my favorite is...um i think lavender is one and at the dolphin bay but i have only seen a little part of it....^^