Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Sunny Chan

Quote Originally Posted by clfan View Post
    Here Sunny and his wife and his son:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.cctv.com/20070815/images/1187145522014_2131820_1.jpg')

Sunny and his wife:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i47.tinypic.com/2vl8jkp.jpg')

Sunny and his wife again:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg2.163.com/ent/2007/5/3/20070503093708fc3ec.jpg')

She is definately not hot, but this show that not all men goes for looks, at least not Sunny. He has the potiential to married a younger and hotter looking wife if he wants. I never like him as an actor but I have to admit, he is a good husband.
    It is more than looks and that is one thing that admire about some actors.. THey don't really marry for money or looks in some cases. He is a great husband and his son is sooo cute....As long as they love each other and treat each other well then that is what's important.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I like Sunny as an actor. He has this likeability factor to him. I began to like him after watching him in DIF4. It's so sweet that he married a rather average, normal looking woman to be his wife. Not all actors want to marry women that are super hot, and I'm glad that Sunny is one of them. He obviously saw something beautiful from within from her. She looks humble and genuine. She's not in the entertainment industry right? Hmm, maybe that's how they STAY married

Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou View Post
    I like Sunny as an actor. He has this likeability factor to him. I began to like him after watching him in DIF4. It's so sweet that he married a rather average, normal looking woman to be his wife. Not all actors want to marry women that are super hot, and I'm glad that Sunny is one of them. He obviously saw something beautiful from within from her. She looks humble and genuine. She's not in the entertainment industry right? Hmm, maybe that's how they STAY married
    Totally agree. Sunny's a class act both on and off screen. I think his wife's a DJ.

Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou View Post
    Totally agree with you and like I have said, that is one thing that I really admire about Sunny and other actors. They can marry normal and average looking people while actresses for the most part either marry someone rich or another artist in the circle. Beauty should come from within....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.