Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Chan

I understand what you're saying realdeal and I do agree with you. The translation that you gave is a more specific one than the one I gave in that it goes a lot more in depth in terms of explanation. What I said could be interpreted in several different ways, but I did not mean for it to be interpreted from the appearance or manner angle in Sunny's case.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yes, that's a da nan ren. but i realy admire his wife. i think they had been together for yrs before they married (correct me if im wrong though) i guess she really loved sunny very much
    goddess: definitely rent PC now! i think he's even better than raymond lam in SL
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hi ya all ^_^

Thanks for the more indepth on the translation of "da nan ren" realdeal ^_^ Hehe, no wonder you joined into the blog!!!!

Lol, from your translation as well, its even harder for me to imagine him like that!!! That is very very interesting!! : Yeah, I probably wouldn't want a boyfriend like that I would probably go crazy

Better then Raymond's Ben in Survivor's Law? Now this is something!!!! Lol, better then his character? Lol, I'm in complete shock that there is a character better then that!!! I'm off to get Placebo Cure this friday after school. If I'm lucky I'll finish it by Sunday, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

That's great news, goddess. I can't wait for you to finish PC and join the discussion.

Hehe, since I've also watched SL, it's pretty safe to say that Sunny's character is indeed better. He's such a nice guy that you just HAVE TO love him.

Ah, how I wish Sunny were like that in real life.

maybe realdeal you have to be like that in real life
    yeah goddess, i can't wait to hear from you once you finish PC
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hi ya guys ^_^ Still haven't finished PC here, but I am soooo close to finishing it!! hehe, on tape 10 right now. I'm hoping to finish by Weds or something like that Anyways I have to say that so far it is a tie between teh two characters. (Sunny's and Raymond's)

I won't make a final decision between which one is better until watching all of PC, but right now I do really love Sunny's character. I love how he does all the house stuff such as shopping and cooking. Doesn't seem to do that as often anymore huh? Hehe, but I loved how in the beginning he came home and then made everyone a different dish to eat Yummy!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

he's so sweet, caring, understanding, thoughtful, loving......=PERFECT
    cherrie

Hi ya guys

Lol, I finished Placebo Cure a long long time ago as you know, but still haven't decide if Sunny's character in PC is better then Raymond's in SL. This will be a really hard decision, I don't know if I'll be able to. I feel that both characters has their goods and bad points. They are both somewhat similiar as well. So hard to choose!!! LOl, you know what? I won't choose since they are equally as good. I find that the main thing that seperates the two guys would be their love relationship.

Raymond would rather stay in the dark about him liking Myolie and let her go with Sammul yet stay by both of their sides and be a good friend. Even after Myolie broke up with Sammul he wasn't going to really tell her that he loved her until it sort of spilled out.

As for Sunny in a way he was more direct with the message. He strongly and boldly told Joyce how he felt about her and how he wished that they could be together.

Lol, both ways are great yet I don't know which I'ld perfer. I think its sweet that Raymond is sorta of loving and protection Myolie in the dark without wanting something yet Sunny knows to follow his heart and give himself a chance. Both are adorable I'ld take both, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i Like sunny in the serie umms.. Secret of the Heart..something like that.. he use to be one of my fave characters.. but like now he's not really in any series and in PLacebo Cure.. its kinda weird ...i dunno how to explain o wells.. but to me he's quite cute
    bu bu jing xin

lol goddess, don't be too greedy let me decide for you. you take raymond, sunny's MINE i like his character more
    cherrie

currently watchin Strike at Heart.. Sunny is a great actor.. ! i enjoy seeing him in series..

x3 An.nii
    Shades of Truth

is he one of the leads there?
    cherrie

Smile

Sunny doesn't has much series only Secret of the Heart, Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain and At the Threshold of Era i'd seen. Ohh... also O Kei with Felix or Gallen i forgotten le.. Sunny is a reserved actor i think and does he have a gf? Anyone knows... i dun mind considering him. Hahaha!
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshan
    Sunny doesn't has much series only Secret of the Heart, Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain and At the Threshold of Era i'd seen. Ohh... also O Kei with Felix or Gallen i forgotten le.. Sunny is a reserved actor i think and does he have a gf? Anyone knows... i dun mind considering him. Hahaha!
    Don't forget DIF IV, Strike at Heart, Just Love, and Placebo Cure, among others.

Sorry, but Sunny has already been spoken for. He's married.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

once upon a time in shanghai too
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal
    Da nan ren? Oh, no!!! I expect him to be as nice as Wallace in "Placebo Cure".
    I once read that Sunny is also quite a 'strange' person in real life. He is a 'genuine' actor, being a graduate of the HK Academy for Performing Arts, instead of the increasing 'actors' we see these days popping up from nowhere armed with only an appearance and nothing else (other graduates of that school include Anthony Wong, Dayo Wong, and Athena Chu). Since he is orginated from the Academy for Performing Arts, he does alot of stage work as well (in fact his wife (the niece of the famed HK director Johnnie To) is quite involved in stage works). As a result of his origins, he harbors some 'artistic' dispositions and 'artistic' attitudes. Back in 2002, I believe, he walked bare feet from his residence in Ho Man Tien all the way to Chim Sa Tsu to swim, resulting in rumors that he is mentally illed. Back when he was in ATV, he bited the leg of a fellow actress for no apparant reasons, resulting in rumors of accusations of indecency. Also, just last year, he and his wife were driving back to their home when he discovered that he was being photographed by hidden reporters outside their home. He suddenly turned reactionary and got off his car, removed his shirt and started shouting at the reporters.

Despite all that, he is still one of my fave actor!
    Last edited by hiiragi; 08-16-05 at 02:35 AM.
    I felt before I thought.

-- Jean Jacques Rousseau

i love Sunny !!.one my best series for Sunny and Nnadia in 'Once upon a time in shanghai'' ..i haven't see him lately after his lastest show..was wit that joe ma series .
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by hiiragi
    I once read that Sunny is also quite a 'strange' person in real life. He is a 'genuine' actor, being a graduate of the HK Academy for Performing Arts, instead of the increasing 'actors' we see these days popping up from nowhere armed with only an appearance and nothing else (other graduates of that school include Anthony Wong, Dayo Wong, and Athena Chu). Since he is orginated from the Academy for Performing Arts, he does alot of stage work as well (in fact his wife (the niece of the famed HK director Johnnie To) is quite involved in stage works). As a result of his origins, he harbors some 'artistic' dispositions and 'artistic' attitudes. Back in 2002, I believe, he walked bare feet from his residence in Ho Man Tien all the way to Chim Sa Tsu to swim, resulting in rumors that he is mentally illed. Back when he was in ATV, he bited the leg of a fellow actress for no apparant reasons, resulting in rumors of accusations of indecency. Also, just last year, he and his wife were driving back to their home when he discovered that he was being photographed by hidden reporters outside their home. He suddenly turned reactionary and got off his car, removed his shirt and started shouting at the reporters.

Despite all that, he is still one of my fave actor!
    really?! whoa, is it true?!?!
    cherrie

Smile

Hmm... i think all the actors n actresses are not wad we make out to be. No one is perfect so i juz wanna treat them as the actor in the series, that character that i luv.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

yes. he's only hui man keung of once upon a time in shanghai, kong tzi san in detective investigation files 4, and the psychologists in placebo cure those are my favorite roles of his
    cherrie