Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2436

Thread: Carman Lee (李若彤)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/b1347664.jpg')

I remember that picture above, that is from Somebody up There Like Me right? I love Carman in that movie, she was so cute with Aarron Kwok.( but I still like Carman and Louis though, he he) Very hot love scene in that movie. Hey Astronema do you know where I can find Louis and Carman fanfiction, especially the Promise because I saw the poster you posted and it look interesting. Thanks for the help.

Hi Hillaryphan, here is the link for Carman and Louis modern fanfic "Promise":
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/davietgurlz1/

This Carman and Louis modern fanfic "Promise" wrote by Xuanmai, it's not finish though.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrnema
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/7qqq.jpg')
    Beautiful background and Carman is stunning. Astronema, can I have this background?

Thanks Astronema. I love Louis and Carman together they fit so well. Both are very cool, hot and elegant. I am thinking of writting a story about them since most of LC stories has been deleted. he he.

Anywaz I am sure everyone have watch ROCH 95 (da best version every) what is you favorite since. To make it more interesting you can only pick one!

My favorite:

The scene when they are sitting on the rock and Louis kiss her forehead. So cute. Carman look stunning when the camra zoom in on her face during that scene. Her smile was so sweet and cute. Did you guys caugth, because I think he was moving down to her lip but the camra move out. Darn it! he he

Quote Originally Posted by hillaryphan
    Thanks Astronema. I love Louis and Carman together they fit so well. Both are very cool, hot and elegant. I am thinking of writting a story about them since most of LC stories has been deleted. he he.

Anywaz I am sure everyone have watch ROCH 95 (da best version every) what is you favorite since. To make it more interesting you can only pick one!

My favorite:

The scene when they are sitting on the rock and Louis kiss her forehead. So cute. Carman look stunning when the camra zoom in on her face during that scene. Her smile was so sweet and cute. Did you guys caugth, because I think he was moving down to her lip but the camera move out. Darn it! he he
    That's so cute, Hillaryphan. I've watched ROCH95 also too. Like you, I do have several favorite parts:

The part when they are sitting on the rock and Louis kiss her forehead that you described above, is also one of my favorite part too.

1st: One of my best favorite parts is when Carman first appear outside of the temple part. She looks sooooo very cold as the novel depicted. She looks sooo icy-cold even gives the people around are shiver. I think Carman protrayed this the best on this part, freaking speaking no other XLNs actresses including Idy Chan can't beat her on this first appear part. While she flying down and saying "A bunch of men beat up one old woman and a kid, is that called heroes?" When she first landed on the ground, the camera zoom in on her icy-cold face, she looks soooooo icy-cold and yet stunning beautiful without smile. Next, when the old woman begged her to look after(raise) YG(Louis), alhthough she doesn't want to, but due to the old woman begged her, she have to say "yes" to the old woman but with frowning eyes, that's sooo like in the book described. Next, when she prepare to fight, the way she put the metal gloves on both her hands, that looks so strong and yet icy-cold. Then she fight, it looks so strong and icy-cold. This is the XLN I have in mind, looks icy-cold and yet stunning beautiful for the first time appear outside temple when I read the novel, and after seeing all the ROCH adaptions including ROCH06, Carman is the one that fits the novel best and fits what I had imagine on this part.

2nd: The part when Louis helped Carman to sit down on the box in the temple book-room after the wedding in the temple. This part, seeing how Louis tenderly helped a wounded Carman to sit down on the box, it looks soooo touching and sad, although I'm a guy, but actually my eyes are red, don't get me wrong, I'm not crying, but my eyes are just red. While Louis tenderly helped the wounded Carman to sit down on the box, Carman acted wounded and very weak, this part Carman protrayed is so sad and beautiful, seeing that I does feel pity for her.

3rd: The part when DQ(Louis) brought the box outside from the temple-room to the house where he put the little baby girl at. When Louis opened the box, the camera showed Carman's face inside the box, it looks so beautiful. And when Louis tenderly helped Carman standing up from the box, it looks so sad, touching, and sweet. They're the most "stunning couple" for YG-XLN ever. And after Carman stood up but still stood inside the box because she is too weak to move (due to heavily wounded) outside the box, one of Carman's hand put out on at the Louis' chest, and her other hand put on Louis' face to clean his sweat from his face , and Louis' arm tenderly helped and put out on at Carman's shoulder. It looks soo touching and sad and yet soo beautiful.

4th: The part that Louis tenderly helped a wounded Carman walking to the house in the snowing. They're looks sooo compatible, soo 'stunning couple', and sooo touching and sad. When Louis looked down at Carman to see that is she alright, and Carman is too wounded and weak due to more heavily injury so she have to lean on at Louis' chest. She looks so stunning beautiful and so tender, I feel soo pity for her. This part they looks so prefectly match for each other.

5th: The 16yrs. later re-united part. When Carman see Louis, and they touched other faces to check this is an illusion or real? Meaning that it is true that they can see each other even though they separated for so long? And when they know it real, they both hugged each other, and when Carman regconized Louis' face, she's soo happy and crying that it is too real to be true, she dropped her herbs basket down. This part looks sooo sad and touching. I actually cried whenever I see this part. Carman's protrayal is good, she actually got me cried. When I see them both re-united, I do feel happy for them after the so many separations and hard-ships that they went through.

I have several more favorite parts, but my fingers are too tired to continue to type. I'll tell more of my favorite parts later.
    Last edited by Showing; 03-30-06 at 01:49 PM.

My favorite:

The scene when they are sitting on the rock and Louis kiss her forehead. So cute. Carman look stunning when the camra zoom in on her face during that scene. Her smile was so sweet and cute. Did you guys caugth, because I think he was moving down to her lip but the camra move out. Darn it! he he
    Really? You were thinking of writting a fanfic? Yes, do please. Can I have the link when you post the story up? This is REALLY NICE!!

My favorite scence is any whenever Carman's XLN wounded. It showed how independent and yet a strong character she is when enduring all the pains and hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Showing
    That's so cute, Hillaryphan. I've watched ROCH95 also too. Like you, I do have several favorite parts:

The part when they are sitting on the rock and Louis kiss her forehead that you described above, is also one of my favorite part too.

1st: One of my best favorite parts is when Carman first appear outside of the temple part. She looks sooooo very cold as the novel depicted. She looks sooo icy-cold even gives the people around are shiver. I think Carman protrayed this the best on this part, freaking speaking no other XLNs actresses including Idy Chan can't beat her on this first appear part. While she flying down and saying "A bunch of men beat up one old woman and a kid, is that called heroes?" When she first landed on the ground, the camera zoom in on her icy-cold face, she looks soooooo icy-cold and yet stunning beautiful without smile. Next, when the old woman begged her to look after(raise) YG(Louis), alhthough she doesn't want to, but due to the old woman begged her, she have to say "yes" to the old woman but with frowning eyes, that's sooo like in the book described. Next, when she prepare to fight, the way she put the metal gloves on both her hands, that looks so strong and yet icy-cold. Then she fight, it looks so strong and icy-cold. This is the XLN I have in mind, looks icy-cold and yet stunning beautiful for the first time appear outside temple when I read the novel, and after seeing all the ROCH adaptions including ROCH06, Carman is the one that fits the novel best and fits what I had imagine on this part.

2nd: The part when Louis helped Carman to sit down on the box in the temple book-room after the wedding in the temple. This part, seeing how Louis tenderly helped a wounded Carman to sit down on the box, it looks soooo touching and sad, although I'm a guy, but actually my eyes are red, don't get me wrong, I'm not crying, but my eyes are just red. While Louis tenderly helped the wounded Carman to sit down on the box, Carman acted wounded and very weak, this part Carman protrayed is so sad and beautiful, seeing that I does feel pity for her.

3rd: The part when DQ(Louis) brought the box outside from the temple-room to the house where he put the little baby girl at. When Louis opened the box, the camera showed Carman's face inside the box, it looks so beautiful. And when Louis tenderly helped Carman standing up from the box, it looks so sad, touching, and sweet. They're the most "stunning couple" for YG-XLN ever. And after Carman stood up but still stood inside the box because she is too weak to move (due to heavily wounded) outside the box, one of Carman's hand put out on at the Louis' chest, and her other hand put on Louis' face to clean his sweat from his face , and Louis' arm tenderly helped and put out on at Carman's shoulder. It looks soo touching and sad and yet soo beautiful.

4th: The part that Louis tenderly helped a wounded Carman walking to the house in the snowing. They're looks sooo compatible, soo 'stunning couple', and sooo touching and sad. When Louis looked down at Carman to see that is she alright, and Carman is too wounded and weak due to more heavily injury so she have to lean on at Louis' chest. She looks so stunning beautiful and so tender, I feel soo pity for her. This part they looks so prefectly match for each other.

5th: The 16yrs. later re-united part. When Carman see Louis, and they touched other faces to check this is an illusion or real? Meaning that it is true that they can see each other even though they separated for so long? And when they know it real, they both hugged each other, and when Carman regconized Louis' face, she's soo happy and crying that it is too real to be true, she dropped her herbs basket down. This part looks sooo sad and touching. I actually cried whenever I see this part. Carman's protrayal is good, she actually got me cried. When I see them both re-united, I do feel happy for them after the so many separations and hard-ships that they went through.

I have several more favorite parts, but my fingers are too tired to continue to type. I'll tell more of my favorite parts later.
    Wow......VERY NICE comment. And *hey* you speak most of my favorites part...*joking*...I'm glad that you were able to see it.

Yes, Carman protrayed TLN is very touching and sad, but yet stunning beautiful in those simple costume and simple haird-do.

And by the way, Showing, are you a fan of Carman, also?

Quote Originally Posted by Astronema
    And by the way, Showing, are you a fan of Carman, also?
    I know this thread is pretty big active for Carman, but no, I'm not her fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Showing
    I know this thread is pretty big active for Carman, but no, I'm not her fan.

Really? Aw....that's quite sad. Oh...well...I'm glad you like her and like ROCH 95. Yes, ROCh 95 is the BEST roch ever for the couple TNL-DQ appearance.

Sunshine1568, do know you where I can get those clips from?

Oh..sure, I'll PM you later.

Carman's TLN is sooo sad, touching, icy-cold and yet stunning beautiful. She is the best TLN ever. Her TLN is the closest TLN to the book. She shows different stages from icy-cold at first to tender and sweet later as the series progressed just like in the book depicted.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Condors_04.jpg')ROCH 95 has the best DQ-TLN appearance ever.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/R45CryBrightSide.jpg')It's sooo touching and sad and yet very stunning even when she's crying, Carman protrayed this part very well. She looks soooo tender and sweet

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1568
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Condors_04.jpg')ROCH 95 has the best DQ-TLN appearance ever.
    Agreed, looks classic too and 83 also.
    Last edited by Showing; 03-30-06 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1568
    Oh..sure, I'll PM you later.

hey hey hey..............howdy everyone...........long time no see...............n..............what r the clips that u guys talking?.............

"but actually my eyes are red, don't get me wrong, I'm not crying, but my eyes are just red" hmm just red.... just kidding with ya. Wow you describe the scene really well. Yeah, I really love the part when Carman flew down, she look stunning and as you said ice cold. I love how everyone was in ah of her! The first time I saw this I was like how come she don't show any emotion but as I watch on, I see why. Carman did a great job. It nice to see that the only person she show any emotion to is YG(Louis). I like that kind of romance, first hate than love.

Hey Astronema when I finish writting it, I make sure to tell you. I got the plot down and I think about 8 chapter so far. Thanks for the interest. Carman forever.

"but actually my eyes are red, don't get me wrong, I'm not crying, but my eyes are just red" hmm just red.... just kidding with ya. Wow you describe the scene really well. Yeah, I really love the part when Carman flew down, she look stunning and as you said ice cold. I love how everyone was in ah of her! The first time I saw this I was like how come she don't show any emotion but as I watch on, I see why. Carman did a great job. It nice to see that the only person she show any emotion to is YG(Louis). I like that kind of romance, first hate than love.

Hey Astronema when I finish writting it, I make sure to tell you. I got the plot down and I think about 8 chapter so far. Thanks for the interest. Carman forever.
    Really? Thank you so much. I'm also thinking write a fanfic of Carman-Louis too, but not right now. When I first post my fanfic, I'll let you know, but, again, not right now. And thanks a lot.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Carman/95roch01.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Carman/95roch02.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Carman/95roch03.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Carman/95roch04.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Carman/95roch05.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/chinesemovie/hk/thandieu.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Carman/untitled95.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Carman/untitled195B.jpg')
    Last edited by Astronema; 04-03-06 at 03:50 PM.