Page 97 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2436

Thread: Carman Lee (李若彤)

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    Yes, I have some of it. It showed all her 9 siblings.
    then post it...

Hi Beanybeans, long time no see. Oh, the series in my avatar right now......it's nothing new......it's just ROCH95.
    Yeah, i notice that you've been away for a while. I guess you've been busy huh? And yeah, i thought that your avatar was from ROCH 95 but i just wanted to make sure.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

How come "it's not true"? All I'm implying that's Carman is an asian but really do have the westerner/european beauty. All I'm indicating that it's unusual for an asian to have those kinds of european look since mostly asians tend to have small one eye-lid and flat nose. Hopes this clear some up GuGu and Leanna.
    please note that what i quoted was that you think big round double eye-lid and tall nose are beautiful.... and that is not true in everybody's cases
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

How come "it's not true"? All I'm implying that's Carman is an asian but really do have the westerner/european beauty. All I'm indicating that it's unusual for an asian to have those kinds of european look since mostly asians tend to have small one eye-lid and flat nose. Hopes this clear some up GuGu and Leanna.

Bottom point dear, when you argue or debate with someone, you don't claim that your opinion is true. If you do that, you're basically saying what other people is saying is false. And you should know better than that.
    Last edited by GuGu; 08-21-07 at 10:44 PM.

I'm a man and i think she has thick lips lack of figures and black cat eyes no where close in comparing to Monroe or Taylor interms of similar eyes and nose. just my opinion so no need to attack or question me chicca

Quote Originally Posted by gilbertl View Post
    I'm a man and i think she has thick lips lack of figures and black cat eyes no where close in comparing to Monroe or Taylor interms of similar eyes and nose. just my opinion so no need to attack or question me chicca
    lol...nice comment but RUN b4 it's too late.....hahahaha

inlovewithyourcomment
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

haha free country sweet heart, it's not like your in for an english exam kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    When you state that you're stating the 'truth', it makes us understand that what everyone else is saying or seeing is false. Please someone tell me I'm the only one seeing this. Well apparently not, because Leanna just concurred with me. Anyways, like I said, please becareful how you word your opinion. It must not just be me that is seeing it, because I see other people are having problems with it too.
    Ah, let me expound about the 'truth', GuGu. Let use the example "beauty", shall we? I understand that's "Life is not a prefection" or "Nothing is Prefect". But we, as human, tried to seek the 'closest' to 'prefection'. For example, just look into Elizabeth Taylor's or Marilyn Monroe's beauty. Both of them really do have a big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose, not only that but their features are also very fantastic plus they have charisma around them. That's why they both named "Queens of Hollywood". On the same demeanor, I would say Taylor or Monroe is not that beautiful, but if they're not, than who is more beautiful than them? Who? Who would be by far or much more beautiful than them? To the extent, Taylor's or Monroe's beauty are the 'closest' to the 'prefection' in 'truth' beauty.

A big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose is an ideal of beauty. I would say Talyor or Monroe is or one of the 'truly' beautiful beauties. So to speak, this kind of beauty is faithful or being near to the 'truth' in term of beauty. As I mentioned it before, Carman really do have big round double eye-lid and slender tall nose, which is incredible inimitable for an asian to have the european beauty. This makes her beauty is extraordinary or unique. I willingness say that Carman is or one of the 'truly' beauties.

Of course I perceive the meaning of "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder", everybody has their own belief. Every person have their own tenet in beauty. I never expect anybody to see it that way. Hopes this clear up some GuGu.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-21-07 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    then post it...
    Are you willingly to see it? The picture probably in old yellow color though.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-21-07 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Yeah, i notice that you've been away for a while. I guess you've been busy huh? And yeah, i thought that your avatar was from ROCH 95 but i just wanted to make sure.
    Yes, I was been pretty busy. Still busy now though. Yeah, that avatar was from ROCH95. You thought it right, Beanybeans.

Ah, let me expound about the 'truth', GuGu. On the same demeanor, I would say Taylor or Monroe is not that beautiful, but if they're not, than who is more beautiful than them? Who? Who would be by far or much more beautiful than them? To the extent, Taylor's or Monroe's beauty are the 'closest' to the 'prefection' in 'truth' beauty.
    GuGu.
    Aishwarya Rai

Are you willingly to see it? The picture probably in old yellow color though.
    don't care, i want to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    please note that what i quoted was that you think big round double eye-lid and tall nose are beautiful.... and that is not true in everybody's cases
    Like I indicated earlier, if 'big round double eye-lid and tall nose are not beautiful in everybody's cases' then it's their own notion/opinion, I don't know what's to say other than; must have they liked small one eye-lid and flat nose instaed then?

Aishwarya Rai
    She is an Indian actress who appeared in the movie "The Myth" with Jackie Chan. She and Angelina Jolie does looks simliar to each other though.

If talk about 'thick lips' then Angelina Jolie have even more 'thick lips', Gilbertl . Carman's lip matches or fits in her pretty face.

She is an Indian actress who appeared in the movie "The Myth" with Jackie Chan. She and Angelina Jolie does looks simliar to each other though.
    she isn't the one in the "the myth"
    Mallika Sherawat is the one in the "the myth"

don't care, i want to see it
    I'm assumed that you 'want to see it' just to check/see if all her other siblings are a mixed or not right?

I'm assumed that you 'want to see it' just to check/see if all her other siblings are a mixed or not right?
    duh............i mean yes .......

she isn't the one in the "the myth"
    Mallika Sherawat is the one in the "the myth"
    Well then, both(Mallika Sherawat & Aishwarya Rai)of them does looks slimilar to each other along with Angelina Jolie . Mallika Sherawat was very beautiful in that movie "The Myth" though.