Page 98 of 122 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2436

Thread: Carman Lee (李若彤)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    duh............i mean yes .......
    If so then, well, let me tell you ahead that all her other siblings; mostly have the asian look though so they must have the asian gene.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-21-07 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    If so then, well, let me tell you ahead that all her other siblings; mostly have the asian look though so they must have the asian gene.
    u talk too much, just post the freaking pix!!!

u talk too much, just post the freaking pix!!!
    Well, I just wanted to be sure because all of the sudden you're in a mood desperately of wanting to see her siblings.

Ah, let me expound about the 'truth', GuGu. Let use the example "beauty", shall we? I understand that's "Life is not a prefection" or "Nothing is Prefect". But we, as human, tried to seek the 'closest' to 'prefection'. For example, just look into Elizabeth Taylor's or Marilyn Monroe's beauty. Both of them really do have a big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose, not only that but their features are also very fantastic plus they have charisma around them. That's why they both named "Queens of Hollywood". On the same demeanor, I would say Taylor or Monroe is not that beautiful, but if they're not, than who is more beautiful than them? Who? Who would be by far or much more beautiful than them? To the extent, Taylor's or Monroe's beauty are the 'closest' to the 'prefection' in 'truth' beauty.

A big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose is an ideal of beauty. I would say Talyor or Monroe is or one of the 'truly' beautiful beauties. So to speak, this kind of beauty is faithful or being near to the 'truth' in term of beauty. As I mentioned it before, Carman really do have big round double eye-lid and slender tall nose, which is incredible inimitable for an asian to have the european beauty. This makes her beauty is extraordinary or unique. I willingness say that Carman is or one of the 'truly' beauties.
    That is where your views become so narrow. Just because you have a standard of what beauty is, you believe everyone else should see it the same way you do.

The big round eyes with double eyelid and slender tall nose, is NOT beautiful in everyone's eyes. There is no measurement or standards on what beauty is, if you really understand what 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' means, you wouldn't use the round eyes and slender tall nose as your basis for beauty. Please don't use that 'big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose' as a standard for what beauty is. Not everyone sees it that way. That is where you're wrong. Please understand that part correctly, I'm not arguing your opinion, I'm arguing how you generalize and push on everyone that 'big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose' is the basis of beauty. Your belief of beauty is only for you, not for everyone else. Don't use that to justify your opinion to everyone else. Cause none of us see it like you and that is where the problem is. Stop using that standard of beauty that you made up! Just because you made it up and see it as beauty, doesn't mean it's the truth.

Of course I perceive the meaning of "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder", everybody has their own belief. Every person have their own tenet in beauty. I never expect anybody to see it that way. Hopes this clear up some GuGu.

Then why use the 'big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose' standard on everyone here? Stop using that stupid made up on your own standard to justify your opinion. It's very irritating.
    Last edited by GuGu; 08-21-07 at 11:31 PM.

Well, I just wanted to be sure because all of the sudden you're in a mood desperately of wanting to see her siblings.
    make sure wat? when i told u like a million times already.....just post the freaking pix!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    That is where your views become so narrow. Just because you have a standard of what beauty is, you believe everyone else should see it the same.

I'm arguing how you generalize and push on everyone that 'big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose' is the basis of beauty. You're belief of beauty is only for you, not for everyone else.
    No, my view is not, like you stated, 'narrow'. Just great taste in beauty. And I never 'expect or generalize or push on everyone else see it the same like me' as I've cited before.

The big round eyes with double eyelid and slender tall nose, is NOT beautiful in everyone's eyes. There is no measurement or standards on what beauty is,
    Okay, if not 'big round eyes with double eyelid and slender tall nose is NOT beautiful in everyone's eyes' then what is it? What is it then?

Perhaps small eye and flat nose instead?

Please don't use that 'big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose' as a standard for what beauty is. Not everyone sees it that way.
    Just curious, what is your 'standard' in beauty GuGu? Possibly would you like to tell what's your 'ideal' in beauty?

Don't use that to justify your opinion to everyone else. Cause none of us see it like you and that is where the problem is.

The big round eyes with double eyelid and slender tall nose, is NOT beautiful in everyone's eyes.
    As I referred it previously, I never use the 'standard' to everyone else. I'm just stating the meaning.

So you implying that everyone else doesn't find big round eyes and tall nose is beautiful? Then what is it they find? Small on eye-lid and flat nose is considered beautiful to them? Well, if that so then, I don't know what to say, it's everybody own point of sight.

Stop using that standard of beauty that you made up! Just because you made it up and see it as beauty, doesn't mean it's the truth.

Then why use the 'big round double eye-lid and tall slender nose' standard on everyone here? Stop using that stupid made up on your own standard to justify your opinion. It's very irritating.
    I never 'made up' anything. I just observed Taylor's or Monroe's beauty and noticed that they have big round eye and tall nose.

all I'm seeing is things repeating over and over again. lightanddark is being conceited, putting everyone's opinion of beauty down and raising her opinion up, her "great taste in beauty"

yes, some ppl does like flat nose and small eyes.

oh yeah, why do you think many fat ppl marry each other(no offense to fat ppl), I think thats their taste in beauty .

Seriously, anyone else reading this? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    all I'm seeing is things repeating over and over again. lightanddark is being conceited, putting everyone's opinion of beauty down and raising her opinion up, her "great taste in beauty"
    To no degree, I've never 'putting everyone's opinion of beauty down' Dark_knight. Why people assuming I by stating that I have a great taste in beauty putting other's opinion down?

yes, some ppl does like flat nose and small eyes.
    Really? If so then, it's their own vision I guess.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-22-07 at 12:10 AM.

To no degree, I've never 'putting everyone's opinion of beauty down'.

Really? If so then, it's their own vision I guess.
    k, then stop saying ur opinion is so great, don't put "great opinion" or "great taste". Just "my opinion" or "my taste" is fine. Thanks. Then there's no more misunderstandings...

k, then stop saying ur opinion is so great, don't put "great opinion" or "great taste". Just "my opinion" or "my taste" is fine. Thanks. Then there's no more misunderstandings...
    Dark_knight, I've never typed "great opinion" or "opinion" at all. I guess there must have some misunderstandings

No, my view is not, like you stated, 'narrow'. Just great taste in beauty.
    ahem, what's that then

ahem, what's that then
    Dark_knight, why would others presume my 'view is narrow' ?
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-22-07 at 12:22 AM.

Just great taste in beauty.
    oh, I mean this.

Dark_knight, why would others presume my 'view is narrow' ?
    because you can't accept anybody saying bad things about Carman Lee and you're conceited because u think ur taste is great( ur taste is NOT great, nobody's great), while other ppl think differently...everybody is made to be different.
    most fat ppl marry each other because they think of each other as their soul mate and same with other kinds of ppl (black ppl, Americans, Mexicans, well u get the idea...)

because you can't accept anybody saying bad things about Carman Lee and you're conceited because u think ur taste is great( ur taste is NOT great, nobody's great), while other ppl think differently...everybody is made to be different.
    Nevertheless I think my taste is great, all I signifying that I've good taste in sight. I've never typed anybody else bad. Why such an assumption?

most fat ppl marry each other because they think of each other as their soul mate and same with other kinds of ppl (black ppl, Americans, Mexicans, well u get the idea...)
    They marry because of the personality or character if that what's you're saying.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-22-07 at 12:45 AM.

Nevertheless I think my taste is great, all I signifying that I've good taste in sight. I've never typed anybody else bad. Why such an assumption?

They marry because of the personality or character if that's you're saying.
    Then keep the great to urself and just say ur opinion/taste, forgeting about the word great. Then no more misunderstandings.

They marry each other because they both see an angel before them

They marry each other because they both see an angel before them
    I consented with you on that Dark_knight.

all the chit chat, i still don't see a single pix.....wat a liar...

but other may say ew, why did u marry that ugly/fat/skinny/etc. guy/girl.

Ok, u either get it or u don't. if u get it and still arguing, then u just want to get more posts in the Carman Lee thread, I'm not contributing anymore

all the chit chat, i still don't see a single pix.....wat a liar...
    I was going to post it right now but since you're stating that......Why such an accusation?

It would have to take some time to go back and search it though....since it's old you know...