Thread: The Forgotten

Default The Forgotten

Synopsis:
    When a single mother, Telly Paretta (Julianne Moore), loses her 8-year-old son, she seeks the help of a psychiatrist (Gary Sinise) to cope with the pain of her grief, only to be told that her son is merely a figment of her imagination, with her mind making up eight years of false memories. When she meets a father (Dominic West) who has had another similar experience with his own disappearing daughter recently, the two team up to try to find the answers behind the mystery.

I hope it'll be like 6th Sense or The Others. Comes out on Friday. Who's gonna watch?
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

me!

...so that i won't be able to sleep for 2 weeks .

The Others freaked me out. After watching that movie, the image of the little girl in white dress playing with the puppet thingy haunted me for 2 weeks, i wasn't being able to sleep at all . And about The 6th Sense, my gosh, that nite, i have my eyes wide-openned: i see dead people

so ... i'm gonna see The Forgotten ... just to see how scary it is

I want to see this movie! Seems really interesting I wasn't scare at all after watching the sixth sense, guess I'm just weird
    "What is meant to be will always be."

SPOILER

Well probably same plot line as The OTHERS.... just didn't charactors, situations but that can be the shock and twisted ending.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Just saw this movie last nite. It's pretty good, better than I expected, and it's nothing like the Sixth Sense or The Others!
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

ya more sci fi my guess spoiler was wrong haha
    Flame on I am gone...

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

this movie was just stupid but have the best jumping moment scene, the car accident and the woman-cop sky accident.

at least in dark city we knew what the objective of the experiment - checking about the human soul, but in this movie I can't get it what is the use of motherly love information to the experimenter - totally lazy script writer

probably we'll have the forgotten 2 next year, who knows....

I saw this movie over the weekend and it is the DUMBEST movie I've seen in a while. It was a total waste of time and money. It is NOTHING like the Sixth Sense! Julianne Moore just runs around like a crazed woman looking for her son. And I can't believe the silly explanation the writer came up with of the disappearance of her son. Of all things...bringing out an alien experiment..*sigh*, how could anyone give this movie a good rating/review? But I do have to agree that the jump moments were pretty good...haha, I had a couple good jumps there. The car accident was totally unexpected. Overall, I don't recommend this movie at all. I sat through the first half of it wondering what the heck was the point of the movie.

I think this movie was ok, the only part that made me jump was when the female officier got zap. The person i was with jumped right out of their seat...lol...good thing that the ceiling in the theatre is quite high.
    where art thou prince? i want to wake up!

I think I was expecting too much from this movie, especially since I thought it was going to be like the Sixth Sense.

I just watched it last weekend and I didn't really like it that much. I almost jumped out of my seat when the cop flew into the sky, but I thought that the whole alien thing was stupid.
    "share the glory in the story"

shut up already

Quote Originally Posted by nickianjo
    I just watched it last weekend and I didn't really like it that much. I almost jumped out of my seat when the cop flew into the sky, but I thought that the whole alien thing was stupid.
    I agree the whole alien thing is kind of silly but I wonder how they would wrap it up if they didn't add the alien technology to it.
    Flame on I am gone...