Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Golden Warrior And Princess-Am Huyet Dao - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 195

Thread: Golden Warrior And Princess-Am Huyet Dao

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Chen Kun and Benny Chen is very cute in here.

  2. #42
    Senior Member crazylilgurl108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    *^_^*
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayara
    This movie keeps making me nervous and want to watch more. Because whenever it gets to the good part, it stopped. I don't understand the big brother. He said he loves Kiem Hoa Co and he doesn't want to be Liet Hoa anymore, but then in tape 14-16, I think he is the one who poisoned Tinh Nhi. Why would he wanted to do that??? And does anyone know who truly is the one poisoned Tinh Nhi?
    True. It does make me want to watch more. I think the big brother is the one who poision Tinh Nhi too. He look so suspicious. The way he act scares me. When he talk to the little brother he act all hyper and scary. Hehehehe

    Yeah Chen Kun And Benny Chen is cute in this series.
    Last edited by crazylilgurl108; 10-20-04 at 03:48 PM.
    ...Total Sadness...

  3. #43
    Senior Member crazylilgurl108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    *^_^*
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vietgurl4ever206
    she look so pretty outside.
    She does look pretty in real life. Why do they make her have a funny hairstyle in the movie. What's with the HAT. heheheh
    ...Total Sadness...

  4. #44
    Junior Member yenvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    43

    Default

    yeah i wonder how many tape is this series going to have..did she knows that chen kun like him. what is this week tape going to be about..

  5. #45
    Senior Member crazylilgurl108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    *^_^*
    Posts
    234

    Default

    did she know that chen kun like HIM?
    I haven't watch this week series yet im going to watch it on friday.
    Tell u what happen when i watch it.
    ...Total Sadness...

  6. #46
    Junior Member yenvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    43

    Default

    they have alway arugue with each other how come they started to like each other now. and what about chen kun sister the one that is sick
    cause she like chen kun too.

  7. #47
    Member ayara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yenvy
    they have alway arugue with each other how come they started to like each other now. and what about chen kun sister the one that is sick
    cause she like chen kun too.
    They started to like each other since the day Chen Kun saved her from Liet Hoa and he got injury on his back, that's when they realize that they care for each other. And about Tinh Nhi, he just thinks she is his sister and cares for her as a sister, he doesn't have any other feeling for her. He already told her that he can't be with her because he doesn't love her (he just cares for her), and Tinh Nhi said that she's understand but inside she still loves him.
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

  8. #48
    Member vietgurl4ever206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    161

    Default

    i think that tinh nhi later on will become evil i am just guessing ok. i haven't watch this week tape yet would u mind post up the spoil for me plz and thanks.

  9. #49
    Junior Member yenvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    43

    Default

    what tape ddi chen kun get injured in his back. what happen. did she knows that tinh nhi (her long lost friend) likes chen kun. what tape did they started to like each other. but does he think that he can't love her because she is his brother fiance...what happen...

  10. #50
    Member vietgurl4ever206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    161

    Default

    is the last two week tape. and the real princess know tinh nhi is her long lost friend but tinh nhi have forget every thing in the past because of the sick that she got.

  11. #51
    Junior Member yenvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    43

    Default

    but..both girls like chen kun too. did the real princess knows that tinh nhi like him. then why did she like him if her sick friend like him too.

  12. #52
    Senior Member crazylilgurl108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    *^_^*
    Posts
    234

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by ayara
    They started to like each other since the day Chen Kun saved her from Liet Hoa and he got injury on his back, that's when they realize that they care for each other. And about Tinh Nhi, he just thinks she is his sister and cares for her as a sister, he doesn't have any other feeling for her. He already told her that he can't be with her because he doesn't love her (he just cares for her), and Tinh Nhi said that she's understand but inside she still loves him.
    Did he tell tinh nhi he doesn't like her in this week tape?
    If it does i can't wait to watch it.
    Truthfully i don't really like tinh nhi.
    I don't no why i just dont like her.
    ...Total Sadness...

  13. #53
    Junior Member yenvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    43

    Default

    who have watch this week tape..please tell me what is it about...

  14. #54
    Member ayara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yenvy
    who have watch this week tape..please tell me what is it about...
    Do you mean the 14-16 tape? Because today, it will have the 17-19 tape. If you mean the 14-16 tape, then this is what happen: Chen kun is coming back from his mission and they find out that Dan Dan is Kiem Hoa Co. And then Kiem Hoa Co lies that she's not the real princess but Tinh Nhi is, Kiem Hoa Co also gets mad at Chen Kun because she thinks that Chen Kun is using her. But the big brother still want to marry Kiem Hoa Co, (even though she is not actually want to get marry with the big brother), but because she was mad so she accepted. The little brother doesn't want his mom and his big bro. disappointed, so he told Kiem Hoa Co that he doesn't love her. Then they went to see the King and Queen. On their way, Tinh Nhi almost gets poisoned but she okay. And that was it!
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

  15. #55
    Member ayara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylilgurl108
    Did he tell tinh nhi he doesn't like her in this week tape?
    If it does i can't wait to watch it.
    Truthfully i don't really like tinh nhi.
    I don't no why i just dont like her.
    No, he didn't tell Tinh Nhi that he doesn't like her on the 14-16 tape. I think that he told her in some tapes before it (can't remember which one), but I know that it right after when he is coming back with Dan Dan (he was kidnaps her because he doesn't want his big brother gets marry with her). Now if you notice, this is when Chen Kun still hates Dan Dan, and Dan Dan is hated him too.
    And I don't really like Tinh Nhi either. I think that later, Tinh Nhi will become evil because before, the fortuneteller has said that Tinh Nhi needs to do good things later on in her life or something like that. And Tinh Nhi thought the fortuneteller was mad, so she didn't believe him.
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

  16. #56
    Member ayara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yenvy
    but..both girls like chen kun too. did the real princess knows that tinh nhi like him. then why did she like him if her sick friend like him too.
    The real princess doesn't know that Tinh Nhi loves Chen Kun too, so she started to like him.
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

  17. #57
    Member ayara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yenvy

    here is the modern picture of the main girl..
    Hey yenvy, can you tell me where did you got the picture of the main girl from? I really want to know because I tried to find it but I didn't get any.
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

  18. #58
    Junior Member yenvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    43

    Default

    oh about the pix...i took it from a website. they only have one pix of her.
    have you watch this week tape yet from 17-20. from 14-16 was everyone mad when they know that she is faking the girl that suppose to marry to the older brother...and when kiem hoa co said she is not the real princess does chen kun believe her. does she knows that she is the real princess...

  19. #59
    Member ayara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yenvy
    oh about the pix...i took it from a website. they only have one pix of her.
    have you watch this week tape yet from 17-20. from 14-16 was everyone mad when they know that she is faking the girl that suppose to marry to the older brother...and when kiem hoa co said she is not the real princess does chen kun believe her. does she knows that she is the real princess...
    I haven't got the 17-20 tape yet, but I will sooner or later. And yes, everyone was very mad when they know she's faking. Kiem Hoa Co was also embarrassing in front of everyone and thought Chen Kun was planning for this to happen, but the truth is he didn't. When she said she's not the real princess, I think that Chen Kun is still doubting but what can he do, he doesn't have any better proof anyway, she was the only proof but since she said she's not the one, so everyone else have to believe her.
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

  20. #60
    Member Dream123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayara
    This movie keeps making me nervous and want to watch more. Because whenever it gets to the good part, it stopped. I don't understand the big brother. He said he loves Kiem Hoa Co and he doesn't want to be Liet Hoa anymore, but then in tape 14-16, I think he is the one who poisoned Tinh Nhi. Why would he wanted to do that??? And does anyone know who truly is the one poisoned Tinh Nhi?
    the big brother is not posiented the girl, is was someone else

Similar Threads

  1. Musa - The Warrior
    By Long in forum Movies
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-18-09, 04:06 PM
  2. The Rise of the White Warrior
    By kaiyi in forum Fan Fictions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-12-07, 06:06 PM
  3. Ninja Warrior
    By I_luv_HZL in forum Global Series Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-07, 03:59 AM
  4. How good was the Golden Snake Warrior?
    By anatoly_karpov in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-25-04, 03:14 AM
  5. Zu Time Warrior?
    By Dagger Lee in forum Movies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-04, 10:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •