Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Golden Warrior And Princess-Am Huyet Dao

I also want to say that the BB is like a lunatic in this week tapes.
    I don't feel so sorry for him anymore. Gosh he scares me. hehe
    ...Total Sadness...

i hope mine will have 17-20...did they say anything when they got out of the quicksand. why didn't the bb help the lb out of the quick sand. he is so mean. just think they are still brothers. during the quicksand she just say that she like him. when she got kidnapped she didn't know what is he going to do to her. how do the fake prince know and how do the lb know where to look.is there more about this week tape...

Quote Originally Posted by yenvy
    i hope mine will have 17-20...did they say anything when they got out of the quicksand. why didn't the bb help the lb out of the quick sand. he is so mean. just think they are still brothers. during the quicksand she just say that she like him. when she got kidnapped she didn't know what is he going to do to her. how do the fake prince know and how do the lb know where to look.is there more about this week tape...
    You always have lots of question don't you. hehehe

Well lets see here...................umm..........where do i start.

Ok
    Well the BB didn't help the LB because he was already gone before that had happen.

There was more at the quicksand part but i don't really know how to explain it. well they were talking to each other and tried to grab each other hands.

No she didn't she was unconscious(however u spell it). So the BB just kidnap her.

WEll the fake prince followed KHC and the BB. When the BB was making her unconscious he was there and tried to help KHC but he had no Kung Fu..so he got beat up.

The LB no where because when he pass by the temple he saw KHC horse, which was outside the temple.

There is more part but not interesting. It is just when they reach Chen Kun house.
    I think it was Chen Kun house.

Did that answer all ur question or do u have more? hehehe
    Last edited by crazylilgurl108; 10-23-04 at 12:16 AM.
    ...Total Sadness...

Well, in the 17-18 tape, I feel sorry for Chen Kun. Because even though he really loves Kiem Hoa Co, but he can't express his feeling to her. When she was drunk, I can see that Chen Kun was very worry, but he can't tell her that instead he said that the big brother will be worry if she drunk. Oh...., this is so sad!!!
    And I can't help it, I want to watch the 19-20 tape!!!!!
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

'Sigh', I just called the movies rent place to ask him why at his place doesn't have the 19-20 tape yet. And guess what, he said that it supposes to be out already, BUT at his place the original 19-20 tape is corrupted. Oh my God! Why is this happening to me...? He said that maybe next week he will have the new 19-20 tape, so now I have to wait until next week to watch it. This is so unfair!!!
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

Quote Originally Posted by ayara
    'Sigh', I just called the movies rent place to ask him why at his place doesn't have the 19-20 tape yet. And guess what, he said that it supposes to be out already, BUT at his place the original 19-20 tape is corrupted. Oh my God! Why is this happening to me...? He said that maybe next week he will have the new 19-20 tape, so now I have to wait until next week to watch it. This is so unfair!!!
    Awww.....so sorry for u. At least maybe next week u can see 19-23 .
    Maybe, i don't really no.
    ...Total Sadness...

http://ent.tom.com/pic.php?na=3&targ...text=text.html
    http://ent.tom.com/pic.php?na=4&targ...text=text.html
    I think these are two very cute and pretty pic. of Kiem Hoa Co (A-baw Tsang) .
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

She does look really cute thanks for the picture.
    ...Total Sadness...

Hey crazylilgurl108, would you mind tell me how is it end in the 19-20 tape?Please, I really want to know!!!
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

Hey crazylilgurl108, would you mind tell me how is it end in the 19-20 tape?Please, I really want to know!!!
    well after they got to Chen kun house. The fake prince tried to escape. When he tried to go out the back door, he ran into Chen Kun dad. The fake prince didn't want to see his uncle (or son of the emperor). But Chen Kun dad dragged him to see his uncle. The emperor was visiting the LB and the KHC. Well when the fake prince went in and saw his uncle then it ended. I have to wait till next week to watch some more.

Oh yeah while the LB was at his house. He went to see his mother (she was sick).
    He told her that he was sorry about his brother, but he really love KHC.
    ...Total Sadness...

Quote Originally Posted by crazylilgurl108
    well after they got to Chen kun house. The fake prince tried to escape. When he tried to go out the back door, he ran into Chen Kun dad. The fake prince didn't want to see his uncle (or son of the emperor). But Chen Kun dad dragged him to see his uncle. The emperor was visiting the LB and the KHC. Well when the fake prince went in and saw his uncle then it ended. I have to wait till next week to watch some more.

Oh yeah while the LB was at his house. He went to see his mother (she was sick).
    He told her that he was sorry about his brother, but he really love KHC.
    Thanks, that was really nice of you to let me know! I really want to watch it, but there's nothing I can do.
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

Thanks, that was really nice of you to let me know! I really want to watch it, but there's nothing I can do.
    No problem. It atleast i can do, since u couldn't watch 19-20.
    Last edited by crazylilgurl108; 10-24-04 at 05:11 PM.
    ...Total Sadness...

my place have 17-19. it stop to where when the bb tried to rape her then chen kun came and brought her home. and the bb said he is sorry that she can forgive him. and she was really shaking and she said she only like chen kun and the bb and tinh nhi was surprise. then it end there. what happen next between chen kun and kiem hao co. did he say anything to her or choose her...

Quote Originally Posted by yenvy
    my place have 17-19. it stop to where when the bb tried to rape her then chen kun came and brought her home. and the bb said he is sorry that she can forgive him. and she was really shaking and she said she only like chen kun and the bb and tinh nhi was surprise. then it end there. what happen next between chen kun and kiem hao co. did he say anything to her or choose her...
    Didn't i explain what happened in the first post i posted?
    I forgot i skip some part. hehehehe.
    Well here is what happen. After KHC told the BB she like the LB, the LB felt sorry
    for his brother. He didn't go comfort KHC or anything. He just felt sorry for his BB.
    I can't really remember the rest. I hope this help.
    You can read my other post, I told what happen between KHC and the LB in the other post.
    Last edited by crazylilgurl108; 10-26-04 at 04:08 PM.
    ...Total Sadness...

Hey yenvy didn't u think the BB look like a lunatic when he tried to rape KHC.
    He was laughing hysterically. It scared me. hehehe. He also looked weird.
    ...Total Sadness...

yeah...it was funny when the prince came...the BB was scary when he tried to rape her. didn't the lb say anything to khc after that when she is fine again. or ask her how is she doing. cause when she first got back she is shaking...

nope not a word. He didn't say anything to her after the incident.
    After that they went to this town where everybody kills everybody. Then they started to talk to each other in that crazy town.

I think thats when they started talking to each other. I'm not sure.
    Last edited by crazylilgurl108; 10-26-04 at 04:06 PM.
    ...Total Sadness...

this series have not ended yet. this came out 21-23. i think it going to end next week. have anyone watch it...

Hey, what happen to Tinh Nhi after KHC and the LB said love to each other? Because she like the LB also, right? So does she get jealous or something?
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

I don't think so....maybe in tape 21-23. She wasn't jealous in tape 20 though.
    I'll tell u wat happen when i watch it on friday. Unless u watched it before me.
    Last edited by crazylilgurl108; 10-27-04 at 05:13 PM.
    ...Total Sadness...