Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Golden Warrior And Princess-Am Huyet Dao

Default Golden Warrior And Princess-Am Huyet Dao

Since Asiaview is distributing the serie so I'm going to put it in ATV section...but I have a feeling it's should be in the China section. Anyways, I just wanted to ask anyone who has seen the movie...is it good? I'm planning to rent the serie but don't know should I. What is the plot? How's the acting? I hope there's not much computer effect....

I just saw the 1st tape, and there's alot of computer effect

i saw the first 5 tapes..and OMG..it's really funny and great beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by babie_blue
    i saw the first 5 tapes..and OMG..it's really funny and great beginning...
    So, it's a funny serie huh? I think I'm going to rent this because I like Chen Kun a lot after watching him in the Golden Princess...hmmm, can you tell me the chemistry between his female co-starr. I read somewhere that they have a pretty good chemistry and their love story is touching ( correct me if I'm wrong) ....

does anyone have pics of this movie? I"m really interested now.

The poster of the serie
    Attached Images Attached Images

This series is pretty interesting I guess, it's kind of comedy and horror (well there're dead people so...). The main actress is not that pretty but she's kinda cute and funny. It's hilarious whenever she meets Chen Kun, they support to hate each other so much. The supporting actress is cute too, very gentle, opposite with the main one.

So far as I watched from the first few tapes, the story is about an evil sabre which has ability to suck human's blood to make it stronger, the mystery man who uses this sabre has a mission to find and kill the lost princess and to help his evil master (the queen's brother who previously changed the princess to a baby boy) to take the throne from the current king. Chen Kun played a warrior who has a mission to find the princess and find out the truth about that evil sabre which killed so many people and so on... Sorry I'm not good at telling summary.

The chinese title for this is "Ming Yang Hua Gu". The bad guy looks like Darth Vader wannabe.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

somehow i like the supporting actress with Chen Kun better...i think the main actress is not bad but i have a feeling i like the supporting actress better...

somehow i like the supporting actress with Chen Kun better...i think the main actress is not bad but i have a feeling i like the supporting actress better...
    I like the supporting actress too...she is more calm and quiet..not to mention cute too...I'm on tape 5...The only thing i don't like about this serie is it's overuse of CGI..it is way too fake...beside that...this serie is pretty good...1 question...is Tinh Nhi the lost princess...it seem that way but who know..

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    I like the supporting actress too...she is more calm and quiet..not to mention cute too...I'm on tape 5...The only thing i don't like about this serie is it's overuse of CGI..it is way too fake...beside that...this serie is pretty good...1 question...is Tinh Nhi the lost princess...it seem that way but who know..

i think the Tinh Nhi is not the princess..i think the other main gurl is....cuz u know in tapes 1 -5...they mention the princess name..and i hear that the main gurl is the princess...so i guess Tinh Nhi is not..anyway it's Tinh Nhi a new actress?

i think the Tinh Nhi is not the princess..i think the other main gurl is....cuz u know in tapes 1 -5...they mention the princess name..and i hear that the main gurl is the princess...so i guess Tinh Nhi is not..anyway it's Tinh Nhi a new actress?
    She might...I have never seen her before but she look kind of familiar to me...maybe some features that remind me of certain actresses.

do anyone know the plot and how many tape is this? got any sites that have a summary of this drama...

so far i can't find any info on this..i've been looking for pix of it but i can't find any..do u have any chocolate?

this series is very funny, the main girl is so good, she forfeit her princess position for her sick friend, and does any body known the ending

so far i can't find any info on this..i've been looking for pix of it but i can't find any..do u have any chocolate?
    Me neither...all the info is in Chinese and I can't read it...I used to have the pixs but I deleted it all...

Here's the pic that you demand .

Source from Yesasia.com
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/20/l_p1003249020.jpg')

Default spoilers...

is anyone knows the ending of this drama. because i heard that she forfeit her princess position for her sick friends. and how do that guy that they always argue like each other...

man i need to get this series..muh lame lil bro cut it..now i needa go get the episode that i ended...grr!

Quote Originally Posted by yenvy
    is anyone knows the ending of this drama. because i heard that she forfeit her princess position for her sick friends. and how do that guy that they always argue like each other...
    Nah, they discovered the truth not very long after that. Yup, they fall in love but she was engaged to his brother .... so it's like "Forbidden" love.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")