Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christine Ng

Default Christine Ng

i dont know if we have a thread for her.... i saw her in TOB and she's soooo pretty! And she was in greed mask as well. she used to play leading roles long ago though. so...what have you guys got to say about her?
    WU ZUN ! <3

HI cupcake! wow u did a thread for her. i don't think there's any. but don't worry if there is LZ will be here to tell us. she's soo helpful! i really liker her smile.its very sweet. she was pretty good in "than y hoa da" i forgot the english name for it but she starred with frankie lam in that serie. its a modern serie. i wonder if she's married? and i wonder how old she is too.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

i hope this is her ...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.stareastnet.com/tc/photo_gallery/female/wingmay_ng/popup/pic/pic_1.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.stareastnet.com/tc/photo_gallery/female/wingmay_ng/popup/pic/pic_2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.stareastnet.com/tc/photo_gallery/female/wingmay_ng/popup/pic/pic_25.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.stareastnet.com/tc/photo_gallery/female/wingmay_ng/popup/pic/pic_26.jpg')

for more pix, go here: http://www.stareastnet.com/tc/photo_..._ng/page1.html

Hey there guys ^_^ Hehe, nice to see a thread on her since I really liked her in TOB. Well I think I first saw her in Greed Mask and I really did not like her in there. She just did not fit into the serie and her character

However her character in TOB is awsome!!! I liked her like right off the bat really. I loved how at first she seemed all mean to the two guys, but after a little bit she turned nicer and was smiling. Found it sooooo cute how they referred to her as "cutie mom." I was soooo sad when she left so early on I wanted more of her!!!!

Thanks for the pics TuToo Gosh, I don't think I could recognize that as her if it wasn't posted in this thread!!! She looks really young in the pics of her wearing the yellow shirt ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yup she does look very young in the yellow shirt right? in TOB she looked very very pretty! and i think she looks better in ancient series than modern serie. but thats only my comparison in twin of bros and greed mask.
    WU ZUN ! <3

wow she looks soo young and pretty. her character in tob is soooo COOL! when i was watching it i was like "u go girl!" she looks really pretty with long her rather then her style in greed mask. i prefer her in a mature role or whatever but not the one in greed mask.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Agree. Even though I've only seen GM and TOB (not even half ) I do think Christine looks better in ancient. Plus her character was so much better in TOB as well. Her character actually fit better with her. She was awsome in there!!! I wish she would have developed something with that one guy who likes her!!

I loved the scene where he said he liked her I think and then she "forced" him to fight with her and she was pushed off the cliff and he flew down to save her, but she threw her sword at him to stop him

Hmmm...really disliked her in GM. She looked quite eek in there and her character was just too argh!! I think she looks much better with longer hair then short ^__^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i totally agree with you goddess! her character and hair in greed mask was not very ..... satisfying. and yes!!! i totally wanted her to fall in love with that guy who liked her, they look cute! i love the scene when rocks were falling down on them and then one was gonna fall on her and the guy hugged her and they both went down. then the way they looked at each other haahah that was cute.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Hehe, you all should check out her ATV serials. She had amazing chemistry with Kwong Wa (back then, they were both at ATV).

I've always liked her. No disrespect, but TOB is one of the WORST serials I've seen her in. Practically everything else with her was better, in my opinion.

Anyway, let's wait and see if "Grey Tracks" will be better. It has Christine and Bowie Lam! Yay!!!

Lol cupcakes ^_^ That was the exact same scene I was mentioning in my PM that I just sent to you!!! That scene was very cute I thought it was very interesting how she was fighting with him in the palace with just a cloth around her

Hi ya realdeal ^_^ Hmmmm, what ATV serie of hers would you recommend eh? Maybe I'll be able to catch them sometime

Really? Lol, what about TOB wasn't she good? Anyways for Grey Tracks, excited as well. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Deric the most though Villian or not
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Those pictures of Christine must be her earlier ones. Now she had short hair and she is skinny. Somehow her skin looked fairer.

If anyone of you seen some of her early telemovies with TVB, gosh...she is not pretty. I forgot the title on this telemovie but the story is about she is a crazy fan stalking Monica Chan.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Hehe, Goddess, I'd say Christine Ng is the best thing in TOB. I just find the storyline utterly boring. And apparently, it's far worse than the novel.

I'll try to find the English names of those ATV serials. I'm sure you'll like them!

agree with you realdeal! she's like the best thing in TOB...lol actually iunno i haven't finished the serie but im pretty sure! heheh
    WU ZUN ! <3

Is it true she is married once but her husband die shorly after?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

ya she's great in TOB. i think that she's great with that guy but too bad they're against each other. they'res sooo fit for each other. she's like a brave, strong girl and he's a brave, strong guy! thiis is what u call ummm...(trai tai, gai sac) but that's in viet, i'm trying to describe it in english......hmmm...sumthing like "skilled men, pretty woman". just a little phrase to calle sumone when u think that they're a perfect couple made for each other. i've seen her in many serie but yes i agree that she's worst in GM. just because theh character doesn't fit her. she's better with mature roles, rather younger ones. and her hair.....long looks sooo much better with her!

I remember her in Cold Blood Warm Heart. Her role was very different from her usual roles, so prim and proper. But she pulled it off very successfully!

Well so far now in TOB, Christine has reappeared. She has only been on screen for a few minutes so no real comments on this character, but I can't help but feel like her "first" one was much better We'll have to see.

Hehe bittersweet!! Yeah, that is a good phrase to describe the two of them! I wonder where their relationship will go off to now? Anyways I think your translation of "Skilled Man, Pretty Woman" is pretty accurate if you translate it literally.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hehehe..u think soo?? i mean they're to of the same person...strong, brave, and never give up their goals...its just that the have different goals....although i don't really want him to be with the lil sis, its alrite of they do. i unno...christine's character in this serie was very attractive! hehehe if i was a guy, i think i'd like her too.. LOL! oh ya goddesss...r u viet?

Quote Originally Posted by bittersweet
    thiis is what u call ummm...(trai tai, gai sac) but that's in viet, i'm trying to describe it in english......hmmm...sumthing like "skilled men, pretty woman". just a little phrase to calle sumone when u think that they're a perfect couple made for each other.
    Haha, there's a similar saying in Chinese too.

Ooooh lala familiar saying in chinese?? I'd like to know! hahaha is there one for, "We're on the same boat." <-- in viet, someone would say that if for instance they're criminals or something and the 2 crooks were opponents but they were hiding from the same people and there destiny was the same and so one of them would say that line. Is there one like that in chinese? Viet people do u know what I'm talking about? LoL
    WU ZUN ! <3