Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jerry Yan (言承旭)

It was Jerry's choice to concentrate on the filming of White Tower. After the long and exhausted filming, it was also his choice not to accept any project to be able to rest even for a while after the filming of that series... Knowing Jerry, he just don't grab any project just for the sake of MONEY.... He wants to concentrate on any project he is doing..... so that report was totally out of line....

It was reported that on the latest Pepsi comml, it was only Jerry (among the F4)who was accommodated by the said cola company... and was also confirmed that 9 (or 10) countries including North America and other asian countries already bought the copyright of his much awaited White Tower series, it appears that the company who produced this show already regain their high total production cost considering that airing of that said tv series will be scheduled to start in Taiwan this August 15.

Jerry also tops almost every surveys conducted in the net, that includes the recently CCTV voting where he was way ahead of the others.

Jerry is still the precious endorser of MIA, one of the leading jewelry store in Taiwan. His newly advertisement was just released....

Well, his Indonesia concert as being broadcasted is soon coming, and there is also a plan concert event in Japan for him as requested by a lot of Japanese who were captured by Jerry's charm because of the newly aired Meteor Garden there.
    There are still lots of negotiations for his coming projects in movie, tv, comml, concerts..... Go Jerry..... start planning ahead so we can see you often as we want to.

I hate it when news insinuates that Jerry is getting nowhere..... they always like to strike Jerry with those untrue reports....

Spare the man.... He's doing everything to succeed without stepping anybody's business.....
    Last edited by evmhar; 07-17-06 at 04:06 PM.

White Tower series will definitely air this coming August 15 in Taiwan at primetime.
    I am dying to watch it too... My country, Philippines got the copyright of that said series, I hope abs-cbn are now preparing for its grand release....

Star Jerry Official Site

http://starjerry.net

The Hospital Official Site
    http://the-hospital.com/bbs

I find Jerry Yan has form but no substance. So fake. Sometimes i see his picture also feel irritated

I find that people who dig up other's dead thread just to mock them need to find more substance in their life. ^^
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Caramel_Frappacino: ........ XP BLEHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

redsexxy: you forgot japanese on your list! "jerry wo daisuki desu!" ^^ jerry speaks japanese, so it would be a shame to leave it out! lol. ......or maybe it was there, and i'm blind. (if so, sorry!)

and heyyyyyy, isn't everyone excited about jerry's upcoming role in skip beat?!?? XD i think he and ariel lin will look really good together

jerry's awesome!! love jerry!!

What's the latest news about Jerry now? The last was on March 15 when he was spotted at a karaoke bar in downtown Taipei with a lady Zhang Xi En. He now has a movie Lupin III, which his role is Michael Lee.