Thread: THE FUGITIVE starring: Gallen Lo & Lam Ka Doong.

Default THE FUGITIVE starring: Gallen Lo & Lam Ka Doong.

"The Fugitive" stars Galle Lo & Lam Ka Doong.

Synopsis:
    Gallen is a scholar/Lawyer who does not want anything to do with becoming a Goon/Judge. His father a investigator/bodyguard for hire wants him to be one. Gallen sees his father sick do as he father wishes.
    However, Gallen has a weak point. He has a lost love who is married to the 7th prince. 7th Prince brother is the king. 7th prince is investigating who is the leader & head of corrupted judges & lawyers.
    He tells his captain "head cheif of soldiers" to go & recruit Gallen because he admires him for not being greedy & he too hate corruptred officials. The Captain (who is also in love with 7th prince's wife) gets Gallen to cooperate.
    Once Gallen cooperates he finally gets to see his love 7th prince's wife. HOWEVER, Gallen becomes drunk one night and tells 7th's wife to be with him and he still loves her. 7th finds out and is angry at Gallen. 7th's wife run away and Gallen and the captain brings her back. 7th has cooled down and forgives his wife. He does not forgive Gallen though and hire his guards to assasinate him. Gallen runs away & go find 7th wife to run away with him again. She agrees and next thing 7th prince, his wife and the household has been poisoned and dies. Gallen is now the scapegoat to the murders and is now a "THE FUGITIVE."

On hi run he is helped by his See Miu & See Bak & Law Ka Doong.

Is this series a Mainland production?

Is this show Tian Ya Zhui Sha Ling? If so, then yeah, it is a mainland production.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

ohhh yeah this serie...its been out in mando for quite a while already...still waiting for it...sounds good...I love gordan lam...and wang Xue bang...there all cute

heheh the synopis was funny

here's a pic
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/My_Nguyen/WXB_1.JPG')
    doesn't all the guys look hot
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

This is out on Cantonese. I have seen 4 tapes already and going to get #5 today.

It is very good & have its fun moments.

Gordon Lam a/k/a Lam Ka Doong.

Rachealyuen...where did u get that great picture??? I would like to view more. Can you please tell me the website.

ohh...umm that pic was taken from TVSF...you know that old forum...I'm not even sure where it come from my self...but i try looking it for you tooo
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Does anybody know who does Gallen end up with???

I would like to see Gallen end up with Siu Ching .... besides do not forget she is really his Si Mui technically speaking because of her father.

As for his childhood Si Mui I would like to see her with Gordon. I feel sorry for Gordon he is a good guy and everything and just want to be cared for.

How good is this series? I've only started watching this series and currently at episode 12.
    Does it have a good ending?

Somehow I dont think Gallen's first love is dead at all and that she's behind her husband's family's death.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hello?! Anyone? I want to know if I should continue this series because I don't want to continue it if its going to be a silly and lousy series!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Does anyone know the name of the cute little actress who ends up with Gordon Lam's character. Any help Thanks

does anyone know who's that cute guy that turns evil when Siu Ching ignores his love?

I love the sub song to The Fugitive, does anyone know what's it called or where I can get it?
    We see what we want to see, We know what we want to know, But it is only when you close your eyes you truly be.