(2) zm
    (3) zrr
    (4) xiao chao.

mine are:
    (1) vincent tan
    (2) vivian lai
    (3) jeanette law
    (4) lin xiangping

(apology if this thread is in the wrong place. hehe)

Default My choice

May I suggest the others too?

(1) zwj - ?????????
    (2) zm - may phua or vivian lai
    (3) zrr - priscelia chan <=== have the sweet-looking looks but can act "real evil" if she wants to
    (4) xiao chao - Yvonne Lim

Others:
    Ji Xiao Fu - florence tan <== another sad role for her
    Er Mei Most senior shi jie - Carole Lin
    Ding mei juan - Dai Qianyun
    Er Mei Mei Jue - Lin Mei Jiao <=== Oh yeah i think she suits this role
    Song Qing shu - Zzen Chang
    Zhang San Feng - Chen Shu Cheng
    Wu Dang Song Cui Shan - Lee Nan Xing
    Wu Dang 3rd senior - Rayson Tan ???
    Wu Dang 6th senior - Chew Chor Meng
    Wu dang 7th senior - Nick shen
    Xiao Chao's mum - ivy Lee
    Xie Xun - the guy who acted as "Lao Hero" in the series Gan Gan Zuo Ge Kai Xin Ren
    Cheng Kun - Xie Shao Guang
    Cheng You Liang - Vincent Ng

The above are all singaporean actors/actress in mediacorp. Erm can i include those from channel U too? Too few choices and I tried to make do with it.
    Last edited by HynAvian; 09-29-04 at 02:07 AM.
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Default yes, please include channel u

because they have merged. i really like the idea of
    (1) Ji Xiao Fu - florence tan
    (2) Er Mei Mei Jue - Lin Mei Jiao

i like the idea of having
    (1) Xiao Chao's mum - ivy Lee
    (2) Cheng Kun - Xie Shao Guang, hopefully he come back from rearing dogs then.

with vivian lai as zm, we have five similarities in fact.

but not sure about
    (1) May as zm bcos may appears to be too old.
    (2) Wu Dang Song Cui Shan - Lee Nan Xing as he appears to be too "fat"? chow chor meng may be another choice.
    (3) Ding mei juan - Dai Qianyun. you think she can switch role with carole lin?

and sorry who's priscelia chan? who to act yin susu? perhaps may phua suitable for this role.

Quote Originally Posted by HynAvian
    May I suggest the others too?

(1) zwj - ?????????
    (2) zm - may phua or vivian lai
    (3) zrr - priscelia chan <=== have the sweet-looking looks but can act "real evil" if she wants to
    (4) xiao chao - Yvonne Lim

Others:
    Ji Xiao Fu - florence tan <== another sad role for her
    Er Mei Most senior shi jie - Carole Lin
    Ding mei juan - Dai Qianyun
    Er Mei Mei Jue - Lin Mei Jiao <=== Oh yeah i think she suits this role
    Song Qing shu - Zzen Chang
    Zhang San Feng - Chen Shu Cheng
    Wu Dang Song Cui Shan - Lee Nan Xing
    Wu Dang 3rd senior - Rayson Tan ???
    Wu Dang 6th senior - Chew Chor Meng
    Wu dang 7th senior - Nick shen
    Xiao Chao's mum - ivy Lee
    Xie Xun - the guy who acted as "Lao Hero" in the series Gan Gan Zuo Ge Kai Xin Ren
    Cheng Kun - Xie Shao Guang

The above are all singaporean actors/actress in mediacorp. Erm can i include those from channel U too? Too few choices and I tried to make do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    but not sure about
    (1) May as zm bcos may appears to be too old.
    (2) Wu Dang Song Cui Shan - Lee Nan Xing as he appears to be too "fat"? chow chor meng may be another choice.
    (3) Ding mei juan - Dai Qianyun. you think she can switch role with carole lin?

and sorry who's priscelia chan? who to act yin susu? perhaps may phua suitable for this role.
    http://www.mediacorptv.com/celeb/
    Go to this site to check out who Priscelia chan is. She acted as the "little nun" in the legendary swordsman. Hmmm....Dai Qianyun as Er Mei Most senior shi jie? I think that it can be applicable but will she look too young then? Oh yup, Li Nanxing doesnt suit the role as Song Cui Shan but I think that Chew Chor Ming looks quite young to fit the role too. Remember Chew Chor Meng as Lin Ping Zhi? <=== He looks quite young there. Yup, May as Yin Susu, let me think it over first. Im unsure whether she is suitable to act in a olden day show. I prefer her in her short-hair tomboyish role. So vivian will be great as zm.

I have some doubts regarding my choices like yvonne lim as xiao chao, so I do hope that maybe we can put our heads together to think of someone more suitable. Oh and I have a few more changed sugegstions and more suggestions to the other charcters in the show
    Fan Yao - Zheng Ge Ping
    Yin Susu - ????
    Yin Susu's brother - alan tern
    Chen You Liang - Lin Ming Lun????
    Perhaps the actor Hu Wen Sui can be one of the wudang's disciple's as he has the all goody look And not forgetting channel U actors like bryan wong and guo liang. I think they can surely fit into somewhere.

So far we have agreed on the below few, we can form our own HSDS Singapore version
    (3) Xiao Chao's mum - ivy Lee
    (4) Cheng Kun - Xie Shao Guang
    (5) Zhao Min - vivian lai
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Here's mine. YMMV

zzr - Jeanette Aw
    zm - Ezann Lee (Ericia Lee's sister)
    xz - Michelle Saram

Chen Youliang - Darren Lim ( hehe I can see I have a consensus here. It will be just like his Yang Heroines role)

This is really difficult. It's hard to fit any actor to the mental picture I have of the characters from the book.

Yin Susu - Constance Song?

Xiaozhao - Fiona Xie? Priscelia Chan wouldn't be a bad choice for the role, imo.
    玉木宏

blog

Are there any plans for upcoming Wuxia series in Singapore?
    Journey To The West

The Great Sun Wukong, the Monkey King!!!

Default if kena toto gp 1 tonite

Quote Originally Posted by PotentBlend
    Are there any plans for upcoming Wuxia series in Singapore?
    i will give it to mediacorp to film the last episode whereby zwj will also marry zzr together with zm. hehe.

Default thank u, so far so good

avian, when u mention little nun, at least it rings a bell in me for pris chan.
    as what you say, at least, there are some consensus.

i also like wuchang's suggestion to have darren as Chen Youliang and Priscelia Chan as xiao zhao. how's about Fiona Xie as yin susu?

yesterday's night i was thinking about zzr. while i and wuchang did suggested Jeanette Aw, i am having a little bit of doubt. bcos jeanette may have difficulty in playing the "bad" part, unless we want to have a very sweet ending whereby jy will likely to sue us for the time being. if not, do you think jeanette can switch role with vivian. to me, jeanette is more adorable than vivian - that is given only ONE choice, i will hug jeanette than vivian. i think vivian will be more versatile to play zzr.

how's about Fiona Xie as yin susu?
    Fiona looks too young and childish to play Yin Susu. Unless you're aiming for a very kiddy Zhang Cuishan as well. Why don't you just stick Phyllis Quek back into that role?
    玉木宏

blog

Default thank u

Quote Originally Posted by junny
    Fiona looks too young and childish to play Yin Susu. Unless you're aiming for a very kiddy Zhang Cuishan as well. Why don't you just stick Phyllis Quek back into that role?
    i was thinking of chow chor meng as cuishan. but then you are right, let's see if better choices come out. hehe.

Default Updated list so far :)

wkeej, yup, as stated in oneof my earlier post, I have sugegsted darren lim (Lin Ming Lun) as Chen You Liang So far, here's our updated list.

[wkeej, lets update the list together Copy and paste the below to update it.]
    (6) Chen You Liang - Darren Lim

i also like wuchang's suggestion to have darren as Chen Youliang and Priscelia Chan as xiao zhao. how's about Fiona Xie as yin susu?
    I think that it will be great to have Priscelia Chan as Xiao Zhao as she has that "goddy look". If its agreed, perhaps u can update the list above an add her in? Fiona as yin susu might not be suitable as she seems quite young for the role.

wucang, I cant imagine Jeanette as a evil zzr. She seems too good to be one. Erm do have a picture or a link to Ezann Lee (Ericia Lee's sister)? Need to know who she is

Oh wkeej, with regards to Jeanette Aw as zzr. I agree with u that I too cant imagine her acting as an evil zzr. And I agree totally that vivian lai will be a much more versatile actress if she is to act as the evil/good zzr. However, I feel that vivian might not look very goody and innocent if she is to act the kind hearted and obedient zzr. She as zao min seems more apporpriate as she can portray the "im high and mighty as well as mischievious" behavious of zm. If vivian and jeanette were to switch, i cant imagine jeanette plotting evil and acting mischievious....will be abit like "act cute!". My opinions though. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mindscraps.com/s/cwm/3dlil/rolleyes.gif')

junny, yes, i agree that Priscelia Chan will be suitable to act as xiao zhao but I need a link to who Constance Song is. We must consider all possibilities.

How about the other characters? Lets try fitting in some of those wudang disciples pals Lets put our head together and think.
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Default thank u, avian

and sorry with regard to missing darren which was suggested by you already.
    (1) i am a bit lost for zzr now. i think it's a very difficult role. have to be pretty, young, versatile. after watching all the series, gyy is still the most suitable.
    (2) i am not for Ezann to be zm for the simple reason that she is not adorable enough. no offence though. as what you say, i fully agree that vivian should be the best for this role.
    (3) i am also not for constance to be yin susu bcos she looks a bit old for this role. no offence again. she can play zing hua por por though. change her with ivy for ivy to play yin susu?

hence, so far, the list is what you suggested. sorry, i will think about the others again tonite. (too tired thinking of fine-tuning my last episode yesterday night)
    (6) Chen You Liang - Darren Lim

hehe. will work harder tonite. but dun worry, if i strike toto gp 1 tonite, we can appoint mediacorp to do this job. just joking lah.

This is Constance Song:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/guyver99sg/ustar_constance002.jpg')

She's currently with MediaWorks. She acted in that serial about Lady Yang Heroines, as the wife of the fifth son.
    玉木宏

blog

Default Yes i agree

(1)Constance Song as Jin Hua por por will be great. After viewing her picture, she's a good choice as JIn Hua
    (2)Ivy is also suiatble as Yin Susu. I feel that your suggestions are great wkeej. junny, do u mind if Constance acts as Jin Hua instead of Yin SuSu? She has this essence where one will say that she is a great bauty after one look at her.
    (3)Priscelia as Xia Zhao. Find this apporpriate with the goody look. Add them into the list if there's no objections
    Last edited by HynAvian; 09-30-04 at 05:55 AM.
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Default that's great, avian

(1)Constance Song as Jin Hua por por will be great. After viewing her picture, she's a good choice as JIn Hua
    (2)Ivy is also suiatble as Yin Susu. I feel that your suggestions are great wkeej. junny, do u mind if Constance acts as Jin Hua instead of Yin SuSu? She has this essence where one will say that she is a great bauty after one look at her.
    (3)Priscelia as Xia Zhao. Find this apporpriate with the goody look. Add them into the list of there's no objections
    but let's hear what the others say before i update tomorrow.

btw, may i ask (maybe wrong thread again), how do you want our hsds to end? bcos i think how it ends will have an important impact for us to decide who play zzr. i knew u wanted something happier, but can you elaborate more? remember it's our hsds, dun worry about jy suing. hehe.

junny, do u mind if Constance acts as Jin Hua instead of Yin SuSu? She has this essence where one will say that she is a great bauty after one look at her.
    Sure, whatever you want. I was just offering a suggestion. Doesn't matter to me who plays which role.
    玉木宏

blog

Default hi junny

any person for zzr? and also the wudang people? thks.

Default Happy Ending

Hmm, I looking forward towards a HSDS where the plot is somehow similar to the HSDS03 but with perhaps some parts changed and a completely different ending. I really dislike the idea of zzr vowing to become a a nun or having herself losing all her powers or dying. ANd i dont like the idea of zm jumping off a cliff either. Im looking for maybe some of the below endings, so some plot twisitng/changing might be needed. Some suggestions below:

(1) zzr with song qing shu. If chosen, sqs must not be portrayed as a super baddy character or viewers will feel that sqs does not deserve zzr. Maybe some romantic and touching scenes between them will help?

(2) zzr and zm ending up with zwj. Yup no xiao zhao here, lets just keep her in persia to save the female trouble. A plot where zzr and zm can co-exist have to be hinted throughout the plot if that is to take place. There must be acceptance between both girls and zwj must be willing to take them oth. Perhaps, both as the 1st wife? <=== to save the squibble on wife ranking.

(3) zwj ending up with xiao zhao. After all the fighting and female squibble, he realises that the one he loves most is xiao zhao and decides to go to persia to look for her or perhaps to be her bodyguard for life as xiao zhao cant married him. For this to take place, one must think what to do to zm and zzr.

(4) zwj ending up with xiao zhao, zm and zzr. Once again have to think of a way to let them co-exist and how to get xiao zhao back from persia. Do take note that xiao zhao became the chief in excahneg for her mum's safety. Will she be willing to risk it and to leave with zwj?

(5) Perhaps one of the ending can be where zm ends up with the son of the 7th prince. So the prince must not die in the series if this is chosen. Here, zm and the prince can return to tehir tribe and continue to rule china. zwj can end up with someone else. Maybe zzr? At the final scene, he can confess his love for zzr and beg her to return to the goody path.

Perhaps the ending can be a mixed of some of the above? Just some suggestions I will post some singaporean actors who look so goody later. We can see then see which one of them will fit into the wudang sect
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

wucang, I cant imagine Jeanette as a evil zzr. She seems too good to be one. Erm do have a picture or a link to Ezann Lee (Ericia Lee's sister)? Need to know who she is
    heh. I however have no problem seeing Jeanette in a devious role.

Well here's a picture of Ezann.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2004-09-06/ezann.jpg')

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/sho...271211,00.html